About race mixing

I was talking with my gf today about white flight in London and section 8 housing in the US (we were thinking of moving). She agreed that there is a policy of race mixing going on.

"But why is that a bad thing?" she asked. Now, we both know that importing blacks and shitskins fucks a community up. But is race mixing in and of itself bad? I suppose blacks, gypsies and muslims can become more civilized and integrated by mixing with whites. And blacks and asians in the US seem to have the same allegiance to their country as WASPs do.

I dunno, what specific arguments against race mixing are there, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
youtube.com/watch?v=F_4yHhX4SBI
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf
pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls
web.archive.org/web/20121019014646/http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm?
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269399/Race-and-cjs-2012.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
census.gov/statab/ranks/rank21.html
nationaljournal.com/thenextamerica/demographics/map-compare-racial-demographics-by-state-with-u-s-figures-20130307
ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/we-choose-friends-who-are-genetically-similar-us-180952050/?no-ist
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24621140
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/research-human-friendships-based-on-genetic-similarities-beyond-the-superficial/2014/07/14/8aea04fe-0ab5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554991/People-in-mixed-race-areas-feel-isolated.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina#Africans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The argument against it is fuck off making these nigger tier bait threads and get back to camping in war cemetery's.

Explain

Race mixing is bad if done on a huge scale like it is now.

If a black woman and a white man are married, have stable jobs and raise their children with the nations culture and values there is a good chance be will be a good memeber of society.

HOWEVER.
At the rate it is going now all race mixing is doing is destroying countries, along with same race unwanted babies who are born for benefits.

Black men are incapable of staying with a white woman to raise their children. Impossible.

i'm just a fucking trash spic, yet Sup Forums have made me so fucking biased towards white women, i used to be able to get turned on by other skin colors and race didnt matter but Sup Forums with fucking logic has broken down why white women are beautiful snow goddesses and i have such a fucking fetish for white women and all i fucking want, ALL I WANT in my fucking life is to marry a blue eyed Aryan, im so fucking in love with white women and im so fucking into the idea of being in an interracial relationship and having my light brown skin being blessed by pale white angle skin of a white woman "bringing me up" its a disgusting fucking fetish thats actually shaped my fucking future, im fucking serious, Sup Forums has made me want nothing more then to marry a beautiful soon-to-be-extinct snow angle Aryan women and starting a happy loving 1950s family

Plus pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

This is pasta

>remember to type sage in options

no its a cry for help

As far as raw numbers go, its better to have a bunch of black women here and give birth to mullatos than vice versa, considering the potential of any kind of violent conflict between the two groups

So no not really its just as bad unless we were at risk of going to war with the shitskins

Which we kinda actually are, with the whole islam thing

But yes they have shit genes and will end up making a population stupid

It makes perfect sense for non whites to want have children with whites as their children will be more successful. It makes zero fuckign sense for whites to have kids with non whites as the childs iq will drop ad their ability to become part of a cohesive society plummets.

KEK

its cool, hispanic girls have been all over me since forever

good, i want white men to fuck our women and cum inside their tight brown Latina pussies, i hope they got impregnated

Never understood why pol is so against mixing with blacks, maybe in US their culture is bad, in the UK they're the same culture as whites

>that hair

It creates fucked up kids who have no idea who they are supposed to be. It almost never ends well, the exception being rich or having both parents be intelligent and even then it usually ends in misery.

Not really, you know dam well niggers over there want to emulate the ones over here but fail miserably. Tho those nigs arent as bad.

Their IQs are significantly lower and they are not the same culture. Does a black person feel the same thing as a white person when listening to this speech? Will they feel the same sense of identity, duty and loyalty to the culture of old dead white men who enslaved/civilised their ancestors?

youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

No they fucking aren't you abject retard

but that would never be possible, considering you're a subhuman.

lol at non-whites thinking they're white

You see, this shit right here, this is the shit that makes me want to race mix with white women so badly. What i'm suppose to just accept that i have no pride and i have stupid fucking genes? Fuck that im going to upgrade with an Aryan princess by making money, being based and taking risk and treating her like a princess once we're tied. Fuck that shit

From my experiences mixed people tend to gravitate towards whites so while stormfags think the white race is the one getting hurt culturally through this when it's really whatever the other race is.

>alt fir despre corcire cu maimute
Intreab-o e bine sa te corcesti cu tigani
>chiar vrea raspunsuri

Difference between races / racial reality

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

>I suppose blacks, gypsies and muslims can become more civilized and integrated by mixing with whites.

You mean whites become less civilized. The offspring typically identify with the minority parents culture, after all.

No it's not bad. It's only bad if it's done on a large scale and done with low iq people. See Latin America and brazil. A few interracial couples here and there between two smart individuals won't cause too many issues other than a few genetic ones like if they get sick or something, it's hard to find organs for them or something like that

>pol bashes race mixing
>literally educating and encouraging non whites to want to race mix even more
The self destructive irony

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
www.jstor.org/stable/4145377

There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
www.sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
www.jstor.org/pss/1537084

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Black genes are dominate(their genetics appear more) and White genes are recessive.

How many mixed race children you seen with white skin, blue eyes, and non-dyed blonde hair?

How many mixed race children you seen with brown skin, brown eyes, and short curly black hair.

Members of different races can have sex but shouldn't have kids together. Race mixing is ironically breeding out diversity.

Thread theme

The neurotransmitter oxytocin "makes people more co-operative, benevolent, loyal, generous and trusting of others. It is involved in the parent-child bond - new mothers and fathers have raised levels of oxytocin. Production also increases when people hug and when they have sex and, recent research suggests, when they receive psychological warmth."
>However, oxytocin has been alleged to "foster racism."
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism

The study found that "intergroup bias that fuels prejudice, xenophobia, and intergroup violence… Which maybe modulated by brain oxytocin." This suggests that the instinctual desire to pursue the interests of one's own ethnic group to further ensure the existence of one's people is linked to racial bias, coinciding with the observation that diversity is a weakness, not a strength.
>the instinctual desire to pursue the interests of one's own ethnic group,ensure the existence of one's people
>diversity is a weakness,not a strength.
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108

One study found that during the menstrual cycle when women have a higher likeihood of conception, racial bias is increased, especially when the likeihood of sexual intercourse was increased; "increased conception risk was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high."
Although egalitarians suggest that only a racist would consider race when it comes to reproduction and mate choice, this study observed a general, innate tendency to prefer one's own race especially when most likely to be impregnated.
>during the menstrual cycle,racial bias is increased, especially when the likeihood of sexual intercourse was increased
>innate tendency to prefer one's own race especially when most likely to be impregnated.
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf

You can achieve everything desirable in life by mating with your own kind. All racemixing will achieve is the extinction of white genius and beauty from the earth. It is something everyone should be fighting to preserve, not destroy, just as whites will stand up for the lowest race of the low to ensure their right to survival. Leave your base desires and fight for a nobler cause.

Thanks based bros :)

There is no policy for race mixing, but there is also no policy against it. Race mixing happens naturally when people of different races interact and develop communities together. The more you interact with women of a certain race, the more likely you are to procreate with them. Say you are in a community with a 20% black and 10% hispanic population. All things equal, that would mean 70% of men (of any race) would procreate with white women, 20% with black, and 10% with hispanic. There is a barrier to this, which is social taboos - actual interracial couples in such communities are much less frequent because of the taboo of interracial relationships (whether conscious or not), plus there may be historical/cultural divisions (meaning less commonality). As such divisions and taboos subside, races intermarry more.
Another factor that actually encourages "race mixing" is biology: as a drive for more genetic variance, humans are naturally attracted to novelty and exoticism. The more unique and physically unlike us a person is, the more we are disposed to be attracted to them, because their foreign genes will result in stronger offspring.

tl;dr there are no race mixing policies, there are just fewer barriers, and we are genetically inclined to race mix. Suck it, fuckers

If any of this is true then you're fucking retarded. There are plenty of gorgeous blacks, latinas, Asians, Arabs, Indians, etc. If you're so weak-minded that a bunch of white power NEETs have caused you to hate yourself, you should probably just kill yourself.

One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776
[mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
Compared to dogs for example at 0.401.
[eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected.
Are cells racist? A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)
The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match. Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html

>Leave your base desires and fight for a nobler cause.
>Post pic of a Murican alcoholic that betrays his race to fight for backwards nip warrior-caste all because he developed yellow fever

>Members of different races can have sex but shouldn't have kids together. Race mixing is ironically breeding out diversity.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
People barely race mix as it is, Texas went from Brown to White with almost no mixing in between. Race mixing isn't the fucking problem the problem, you fucking bitches need to stop crying about race mixing, the problem is you AREN'T HAVING FUCKING BABIES FAGGOT! Iv met a shit ton of middle class white people who only have 1 or 2 kids while spics have 7, fucking muslims also do the same shit to outbreed you. You're fucking not having children, everyone else is having children, you bitch about overpopulation and follow the safety rules while everyone else ignores those same very rules and breeds outside their means. Fucking white people race mix the least and bitches like are championing to "stop it" when its not even the problem.

you know what that sucks and i feel bad but i only have 1 fucking life and existence in this fucking world fuck you

Im cool to kill myself and no they're not as good as white women. Ill break down why white women are the best. They have colored eyes and hair and their skin is pale light which is the brightest color, its easiest to read a white womans facial expressions and the way the blood rushes to their cheeks adds so much color variation. White womens faces are eye candy, its pleasant to actually talk to them. Light skin is beautiful, color contrast is the most sexiest / beautiful thing to ever exist. Brown hair brown eyes, brown nipples brown skin cant fucking compete with this shit. I DONT LIKE IT, I DONT WANT RACE TO EXIST BUT IT DOES NOBODY CANT HELP IT!

paco you will have to settle for a decent latina

The genetic distance between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23:
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract

The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species:

The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites:
ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf

The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference:
pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full

The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance:

>Therefore,whites and blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs. Neanderthals, and humans vs homo erectus.

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealtiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

>>>/facebook/

Thread theme.

Only thing that comes to my mind is that I dont want to waste my godtier blue eyes genetics. Because of that I could never marry a brown eyed arab or african.

Except everything you say is contradicted by pic related. Far from facts and statistics agreeing with you, they seem to suggest the opposite: that racemixing has to be imposed and pushed.

I was about to say don't treat her like a princess, its stupid... then I remembered you are brown.. so I guess, fine.
I give up anyways. Im finished.

>racemixing is not a problem
Have you been to London? Most white women there have a mongrel in the carriage.

>IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race. If you have White parents of 95 IQ and Black parents of 100 IQ, bet on the White child to be smarter.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/

>Blacks are consistently over-represented in all crime save alchohol violations, and being 13% of the US population, commit 50% of the murders in the USA:
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls
web.archive.org/web/20121019014646/http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm?

Also in the UK:
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269399/Race-and-cjs-2012.pdf

>Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

>In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealtiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
census.gov/statab/ranks/rank21.html
nationaljournal.com/thenextamerica/demographics/map-compare-racial-demographics-by-state-with-u-s-figures-20130307

>IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race. If you have White parents of 95 IQ and Black parents of 100 IQ, bet on the White child to be smarter.

True dat, but it is also true that the West has become so prosperous SPECIFICALLY as a result of not breeding like rabbits - you will see there is a direct correlation betweem high birth rates and poverty in almost all countries.

So, yeah, we should have more kids but I think 2-3 per family is enough to not fuck up the whole country and your personal standard of living.

why goldniggers aint killing niggers, pajeets and arabs REEEEEEEEEEEE

ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,says Gutsell. What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way people's brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds. Observing someone of a different race produced significantly less motor-cortex activity than observing a person of one's own race.

plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups.

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also interact freely -in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive.
>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.

city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
>Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam, author of Bowling Alone, is very nervous about releasing his new research, and understandably so.
>His five-year study shows that immigration and ethnic diversity have a devastating short- and medium-term influence on the social capital, fabric of associations, trust, and neighborliness that create and sustain communities.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
ethnocentrism, often thought to rely on complex social cognition and learning, may have arisen through biological evolution. From a random start, ethnocentric strategies dominate other possible strategies

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/we-choose-friends-who-are-genetically-similar-us-180952050/?no-ist
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24621140

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
>Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/research-human-friendships-based-on-genetic-similarities-beyond-the-superficial/2014/07/14/8aea04fe-0ab5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554991/People-in-mixed-race-areas-feel-isolated.html

The greater the diversity, the looser the community bonds and the more withdrawn local residents become, says Robert Putnam, an American academic based at Harvard.

Prof Putnam's research shows that people who live in such areas retreat into their shells. They spend more time watching television, volunteer less and take little part in community activity.

But where "social capital" is greater, children grow up healthier, safer and better educated. People in more homogeneous communities also have longer, happier lives and democracy and the economy work better.

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.

I am a product of race mixing, white and Japanese, yet I can pass as white. Lucifer commands me daily to impregnate as many white women as I can with my impure seed. Soon, seemingly white children will be better at math and have an insatiable urge to attack Pearl Harbor. I am actually in Hawaii, and everytime I pass Pearl Harbor, I have to stifle the urge to scream BANZAI and attack the battleships moored. Soon. Soon my offspring will rise.

> eyes
there are lots of women with beautiful, expressive, big, reflective black eyes. There are some beautiful deep blue eyes, but green eyes tend to be very dull, and gray eyes are completely dead and lifeless.
Black hair can be gorgeous. Ever seen an Iranian women with silky black hair, big black eyes, and light olive skin? Ever seen a black girl with fantastic braids? When you say they have better hair because you like color, you show that you have the sexual experience of a 12 year old.

> easiest to read facial expressions
That's fucking stupid. You're just talking from inexperience. Ever seen a black girl's face literally light up when she's engaged?

> pleasant to talk to them
Again, you're stupid and inexperienced. There are pleasant and unpleasant women of any ethnicity. It's like your ideas of different races have been formed off stereotypes you got from the internet

> nipples
plenty of white girls have nipples that are so white you can barely see them. It's actually really unattractive. There are ugly brown nipples too, but the best are the clearly defined - good pink nipples on white girls, pretty black nipples on dark breasts, etc.

>Hawaii
>white

>t. village shaman curing AIDS with rape
Negresses are fucking ugly, their only usefulness is emptying out my balls for the modicum price of 20 euros in my car

TL;DR
>Race is a biological reality
>We are over 70% our genes,IQ,personality traits,abilities,etc
>Races have different hereditary IQs,cognitive abilities,personality traits,lower compared to europeans
>Races have different immune systems,bone density,bodies etc
>Hybrid vigour is a myth in humans
>Humans are naturally ethnocentric since birth,daily life and breeding
>Monoethnic environments are better from every point of view compared to multi-ethnic envinronments
>Race mixing is harmful to offspring
>Racemixing leads to the extinction of an ethnic group.

Black women are beautiful to black men and viceversa
Asian women are beautiful to asian men and viceversa.
etc

Different tastes,different backgrounds,nothing to discuss.
>paying for sex
>italian
And to think you guys actually conquered Europe.

>At the rate it is going now
I have started to believe the difference between moderate conservatives and moderate progressivists (or whatever you call them) is more a matter of pace and timing than a matter of ideology.

E.g. many moderate conservatives agree we should give contingent shelter to refugees, and also agree we should address the root of the refugee flow. What they disagree with is the amount of funding to be dedicated to such extra-national effort and the timing of the whole thing.

Moderates say:
>one at a time
>if things are slow, there will be time to adapt and transition
>change should always be gradual and never abrupt
>never start a revolution unless you really need one
>if things are gradually improving for everyone, why pushing people off the cliff and demand they learn to fly?

Instead, radicals on both sides are either:
>nobody shall come in. Let's become a fortress
Or:
>let everyone come in. Let's become an open space
Surprise: a house needs both. Both security AND doors. But you cannot build a house without walls and, similarly, you cannot build a house without doors.

All this melting pot urgency on behalf of the libtards is clearly something that emerged at the cross-roads of:
>ill-understood white guilt
>self-shaming
>dissatisfaction with current demographic situation
>some personal interpretation of Christian values
>media-driven uproar
>over-simplification of complex political and inter-ethnic relations
The problem of all this migration mumbo-jumbo is that oldfags see everything they struggled and fought for destroyed within a generation time.

Another thing is that the so-called "perfect" capitalist system is pushing people to be nomadic again (thanks mainly to technologies and cheap travel, but also education and war).
Problem is nomadism on a large scale is by definition extremely resource consuming (ask Genghis Khan). This suits the capitalist apparatus, but drains the land and the emotional resources of people involved.

Mulatto kids are weird ugly and awkward as Fuck.

dude man until like 100 years ago literally every man paid for sex

the taboo on prostitution is post war feminist hogwash, even Saint Louis, the most christian, opened whorehouses because he found that prostitutes were safer when regulated than when operating on their own on the street.

what do you mean a policy of race mixing? white people racemix less than any other group

Preaching to the choir m8
Interracial marriages are just an american thing, here in EU nobody marries outside of the race except bottom of the barrel individuals that will probably die without offspring anyway.

With the obvious exception of amerimongrels
And yes, i've been barebacking street hookers for 15 years, had my blood checked 2 weeks ago and nothing. I have nothing. Not even a blister on my cock, despite having banged the skankiest romanian hookers bareback both here and in your lovely country

Again, you're speaking from no real world experience and too much time on the internet. Have fun posting as a knight and LARPing

Really? Because I like attractive women. I like them when they're black, white, Asian, Arab, Latin, Indian, or whatever. I think most people feel this way.

> t. some fat piece of shit who can't get anyone to actually love him

t. Mamoudou Alpha Diallo

>dude man until like 100 years ago literally every man paid for sex

source required

>Again, you're speaking from no real world experience

Yeah keep telling yourself that Mamadou. If you ever survive Lampedusa i will personally take you on a tour to see how your lovely women truly contribute to your country's economy

>many moderate conservatives agree we should give contingent shelter to refugees
Those refugees have better clothes and more expensive Iphones than I do.
Or than austrians or poles do.

They come to parasite because Turkey and internationalist organizations have orchestrated this movement via media,activists,"refugee roadbooks",pamphlets,social media(facebook and twitter).

Under UN,EU and national state law,those "refugees" are neither legal nor refugees.(check the 1951 geneva convention)

Letting them in is the first bad step,they will never leave
Then some will make the case of "let them stay here,give them citizenship,their country sucks !!"
Slippery slope,give them a finger,they will take a hand

I pity hookers and you,had an italian gf and an italian(tirolese)-romanian gf.

you're grandmother's busted vagina for once

>I suppose blacks, gypsies and muslims can become more civilized and integrated by mixing with whites.

Doesn't do so well for the white race though. Nonwhites are traveling from their spawn point contries to camp in white spawn point zones and eventually dilute and breed out the white gene.

Having one big mixed race from Poland to Spain would mean making a European superstate would be much easier to manage. National identity would have been bred out.

Also ties in with Loxism, the Jewish hatred of Aryan/white man. Interracial porn is pushed heavily by Jewish porn producers/website owners.

thanks for sharing this, i've saved all links

Whatever Radu, you can have the fatties. Have fun huffing Aurolac together

You ALWAYS pay for sex one way or another.

Anyway this thread is full of fucking spergs.
A man can inseminate one hundred women in a year while a female can only give birth ONCE a year. Racemixing is a women issue and since this is a mostly male board you're fucking idiots to argue about it. If anything the most pressing issue for most pollacks is having sex at all.
I swear pol is truly retarded at times.

Absent any welfare,benefits and literal luxurious treatment (free house,free healthcare,free 4k$ a month,no rent to pay,no utilies bill to pay,can bring your entire family and cash more than 10k $ per month,receive every possible affirmative action benefit ,etc)

They would not come in Europe or any western country.
No free shit ,no migrant shit.

>Again, you're speaking from no real world experience and too much time on the internet. Have fun posting as a knight and LARPing

Come to any truck stops and see what's going on, lol.

Maybe he's a proxy? I tought it was belgium at first.

we whited.com the mexicans long ago hehe

>Whatever Radu, you can have the fatties. Have fun huffing Aurolac together
Find a good girl,make her stick to you and start a family.
Italy is filled with little niglets,little mudslimes,little chinks and even little indians/gypsies.
I even saw mexicans,get your shit together

Why are you on Sup Forums? You're literally what we hate. Yes, we.

Idiotic. Mixed race people (as expected) are still dumber than fully white people.

You act like breeding with them to dilute their stupidity (?) is the solution, when in reality, the only sensible way to rid the world of non-white savagery is to let their genes die off by explicitly NOT breeding with them.

>all that disgusting Jap racemixing propaganda on Sup Forums now that JIDF realized we will never fall for the black/white shit

That's how you ends with blacklivesmatter and a consistent 10% black minority even after the end of slavery and formal segregation.
Short of mass graves the only workable solution is to fuck their females and cockblock their males.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina#Africans

>>all that disgusting Jap racemixing propaganda on Sup Forums now that JIDF realized we will never fall for the black/white shit

Dude that's as old as pol.

Why does a dwindling white global minority always have to take it upon themselves to absorb non-white DNA? Shouldn't like the Chinese and Africans work it out for a change and let poor whitey have a breather?

Struck a nerve here, did I?
"Going to Romania" here is a common expression to denote going to prostitutes, an actual trip to Romania is regarded as bottom tier degeneracy, romanian women/italian men couples are universally laughed at because nobody sane dates prostitutes.
The terms "gypsy", "moldavian" and "romanian" are also used as synonymous.

Your women sell their greasy gypsy cunts by thousands on our streets and are regarded as filthier than the nigerian hookers.
Now please, proceed to call me non white or arab while letting your wild fantasies about Romanians being true romans run wild.

Lmaoing at your life kid

Not on that scale.

Wouldn't work. I'm not saying that mixing is a solution (because it's not) but refusing to mix won't cause their stupidity to be erased from the gene pool; they're barely above animals, and will breed faster than they can manage it. Intelligent people will wait til their life is in order and they are fiscally prepared to make an addition to their family; savages will just screw each other continually and drop another turd in diapers every year, so long as there's a benefit to it (and when the male chimp runs off, that leaves a single mother; plenty of liberal benefits their on taxpayer dime).

The only solutions are to stop all federal/state aid for having kids (No increase to food stamps/TANF/etc.) or to offer a cash incentive to each of them that gets sterilized.

only thing I've ever bought a female is some roses once for valentines day

I've spent thousands of pounds on my male friends though lel

thanks to Sup Forums i only get turned on by jewish women. to bad we don't have that many jews here. :/

>Struck a nerve here, did I?
>[wall of text]
>Lmaoing at your life kid
I was sincere that your country is becoming a non-italian shithole
And that paying for sex is just lame.

>The terms "gypsy", "moldavian" and "romanian" are also used as synonymous.

Ci sono duecentomila moldave in italia da un paese di due milioni e sono quasi tutte femmine giovani, lmao.

Time is money, any amounts of time spent with a female trying to get in their pants is time you could've spent earning income/relaxing.

>licking feet
Gross K/K

we are different species

>Ci sono duecentomila moldave in italia da un paese di due milioni e sono quasi tutte femmine giovani, lmao.

>mfw we are going to genocide moldavians with street hookers

Damn it feels good to be italian

>He has to pay women to touch his peenor
Shit son