Since you cunts refused to watch our League during this season...

Since you cunts refused to watch our League during this season, I made you a picture with the results and the reactions of each team to those results.

Watch our League next season, or your favourite team will never win a game anymore.

fuck u, fuck your threads and fuck your league

fuck off

>that image
mate are you autistic?

also your shitty league doesn't even register an existance in my mind

this is why I like Portuguese posters

I like it m8. Nice Pepe's.

>Dat Boavista

Kek

Maybe i'll watch it next year. Madridista here, wich team would be the "Real Madrid" of portugal?

i didnt know paulo ferreira was a team

since chess FC is back in first league I'll be chearing for them next season, count me in.

Best Pepe's I've seen in a long long time pal, congrats

The most cancerous would be Oporto

Nice memes my friend. Based moreirense made it

The most cancerous would be sporting (richfag adepts) or benfica (all the refs in their pocket).

I'm looking for a hated team, but i was hoping that my portuguese brothers could teach me.

TOP PEPES OP

>Benficawinslol

>You now remember Man Utd vs Boavista in the CL

>Laurent Blanc

Benfica is Real, FC Porto is Barcelona, Sporting is Atlético, Braga is probably Athletic, Guimarães would be Real Sociedad then, Boavista is Español

Well, I hate Casillas so Oporto is out.

You have a team called Desperate Chavs?

wtf I love Western Spain now

Good post desu

lifelong /checkerboard/ fan here

Wait, I thought this was Sporting's year. What happened?

Boavistão da Massa campeão em breve

Did /ourguys/ of Morereinse stayed on Primeira Liga? That pic is misleading, I don't know if he's crying of happiness or from relegation

I'm impressed by your Pepe's OP. Will you make one for FC Twente if I start watching your league?

t. Photoshop illiterate

Why are Benfica & Sporting portrayed as Arabs?

Judge from Tondela. See how happy they are.

Now relate

Arab invasion only went so far up north, so tripeiros (porto fags) proudly claim that they're white while any team south of them is arab

Benfica are literally the good guys.A

>"Your league is so shitty that I am going to waste my time writing you about how little I care about it"
Your """""Premier""""" League is as big of a meme as theirs .

The big clubs are never the good guys. They always attract shitty bandwagoners. Same here with Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord

northerners call southerners moors which is ridiculous considering how small the country is.

Gostei do pepe do tondela(filhos da puta)

good post, Portugalia, still won't watch your league most likely. You can make another pepe list next year

I like you Portugal. You're all weirdos. Maritimo has a nice smug look going on. I'll watch for them.

>any year
>Sporting's year

Will try to watch it next season. Is Boavista a fun team to follow?

good OC , OP. Can i get a quick rundown on Bas Dost.

Here you go, Aquafresh, but support a better team

Thanks Alberto, fukken saved .
We're shit right now but in a couple years our debt will be less of a burden and we can git gud again

I remember you guys raped Sporting once.

You are good people. Hope you become Europe tier at least

>Since you cunts refused to watch our League during this season
>Watch our League next season, or your favourite team will never win a game anymore.
a bit rude, some of us don't have enough time to watch it
>I made you a picture with the results and the reactions of each team to those results.
thanks a lot, also very nice pepe collection, for me the porto pepe looks best. Keep us updated next season.

eh i prefer MLS

Kek adoro a pic.

Benfica does not attract bandwagonners, that's porto. Once they started losing their Stadium got EMPTY.

Nice pepes, m8. Our league is shit, though

For me, it's Desperate Chavs

WHy do Benfica and Sporting have muslim beards?

but I will still never watch their league. I don't even watch the Portuguese teams in Europe

Can you give me a quick rundown on Benfica, Porto and Sporting? Are they the Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas of Portugal, and who is who?

>Germany flag
>uses Turkish teams as examples

Wew lad. So it really is that bad there?

oh shut up bellend

I wanted to watch you league, but (((they))) wouldn't allow it to be televised to American audiences.

Normally I don't like Sup Forumsposting but seeing a german flag make it painfully obvious he's actually a turk makes me cringe every time

The comparison with the 3 top clubs in Spain is more accurate (refer to ).
We know fuck all about turk teams, except that Quaresma is a king in Besiktas.

It's just a northerner meme. They call everyone living south of Coimbra moors.

Fun fact: Benfica probably has more supporters in the northern regions than FCPorto.

Calm down Ahmed.

>Sporting CP
I didn't know Sup Forums played soccer

>for me the porto pepe looks best
It is actually the worst of them all. I promise you Porto Pepe next year will not look like that

GREAT POST TBDESU

you know what, I think I'm gonna watch your league.

I thought you already did, Timofte

Just, no

might watch guimaraes desu but you need to step your streaming game up next season

Guimaraes is literally Athletic, Braga is Sevilla

Firstrow is your friend

Are you retarded? His league just won the Euro, and produce every year high quality players despite its size.

Worst shitposters on Sup Forums
kys moortugal

Jealous much, Asstralia?

Capital do Móvel la

I will watch Portuguesa Liga when CP win the title

It's false that Benfica has more money than Porco

Guimarães plays more moneyball than Braga, thus they should be Sevilla. We don't have an Athletic tbah. Braga is Valencia - depends upon Jorge Mendes

Mate is it true that Mitroglou is actually a turk in disguise?

Nice pepes.
Mind if I "borrow" them real quick?

I've thought Braga was a cute club since seeing their stadium during Euro2004

next year la
Definitely maybe next decade

Go ahead m9

Its architect won a Pritzker but the club is shit

Never watched League of NOS but this is a good post, good on ya Portugal.

Braga is literally Redit: The Club

Give Jonas back
Obrigado

BAS DOST A VERY LONG MAN

This

I watched your league when given the chance. Though I rooted for Benfica because Pooorto has Mexicans in it

Tell me something about Braga, Maritimo, Rio Ave or the history of their city. You can do it for every team if you like to.

Update me on the /trans/, who is going where? Also, I like moreirense just because Moreira de Cônegos sounds comfy as fuck.

>Pooorto has Mexicans in it
Not anymore, we are going James K. Polk on them (except Corona, he may be useful)

>Braga
Ancient Roman City. One of the first Bishops in the world. Retains a degree of relevance in modern times, with some religious tourism.
Team is literally our Arsenal. Honestly, they even call themselves Arsenalists. Want to win league since the last 10 years, but have always failed. Use the narrative of the good, small team making a stand against the big, evil guys.
Red-dit, the team.

>Marítimo
Come from Funchal, the capital of Madeira, an island known for its holiday tourism, bananas and corruption.
NOT Ronaldo's club, that is Nacional, the guys that went down this year. Marítimo has been steady since the 70s-80s in our Primeira Liga, since Madeira and Azores joined the Continental League. They usually fight for Europe, almost never for relegation. They give usually a hard time to bigger teams in their stadium.

>Rio Ave
Come from Vila do Conde, a fishing town with some Roman aqueduts (their stadium is called Stadium of the Archs). They are neighbours and rivals of Póvoa de Varzim, a town with crazy people with viking origins. Everybody's surname there is Coentrão, or Postiga, or Agra.
The team is named after the river that goes through the town, Rio Ave (River Bird). Many great portuguese players (and Hélder Postiga) come from the area and have played for Rio Ave, like André, Paulinho Santos, the other Quim and Fábio Coentrão. They now try to reach for European levels.

>Everybody's surname there is Coentrão, or Postiga, or Agra
lmao is this somewhat true?

>great portuguese players (and Hélder Postiga)
Now this is a good post

I'll just add that Braga is one of the most youthful cities, and that Marítimo has a recently renovated good-looking stadium

I WON'T WATCH YOUR LEAGUE ALBERTO. GOD DAMN!

MAYBE

MAYBE, IF YOU BUY MORE OF OUR PLAYERS

I'LL CONSIDER IT

>keeping Corona
No, he is going to get lazy like Herrera and Layun, sell him while he is still young.

How many will you need when this bloke goes to China on a record fee of 323 235 166 chinese yuan?

>t.moor

I still refuse to watch this league and nothing will change my mind about it.

Never again

We hope Trump nukes half your country and gives the rest to Subcomandante Marcos

lel i know more teams in the mls

t. Bandwagon