What's your favorite alcohol Sup Forums?

What's your favorite alcohol Sup Forums?

dasitmane

fireball is for teenage girls fag, drink scotch like a real man.

I’ve just recently started getting into drinking but I’m having trouble finding something that tastes good and gets me fucked up. I’m not much of a beer drinker, and nips or Vodka or Coronas aren’t getting me that drunk.

underage detected

Fireball is fucking disgusting

These threads and this weather are doing nothing helpful for my 2 years of sobriety.
God damn I want some fucking applejack. Such good cold weather liquor.

vodka will get you drunk...

Czech import beer
Zubrowka

Not much else

The juice of your mother's cunt.

it will put hair on your chest
they u dont want

For me it depends on the occasion, current crave. Like sometimes I'm feeling like having a cold one, other time like a neat double, finally row of jagerbombs. I won't refuse a good drink/cocktail either

Fetus smoothies like Jacob Rothschild

29, and shitty $10 handle of Vodka gets me drunk asf. borderline alcoholic, can drink a 750ml bottle in one night probably more

Okay, I'll drink smoke-flavored piss like all the other pseudo-cultured troglodytes.

My favorite alcohol is rum... either Ron Zacapa or El dorado 12 year old. I can go with diplomatico too. But it's expensive.

If it's cheap days I drink vodka... and vodka WILL get you drunk, stop bragging and fucking chug it like you're supposed to instead of just having a nip

Methanol

Whisky + coke. Or Rum + coke + like juice

Favourite mixer: Southern Comfort Cherry & Coke
Favourite vodka: Russian Standard
Favourite whiskey: Highland Park
Favourite larger: Kronenborg 1664
Favourite ale: London Pride
Favourite cider: Henry Westons

Do you drink Jägermeister in itself, too?
I tried Jägerbombs but the energy drink tastes like shitty candy.

Mad dog 20/20 absinthe or cans of gold label. Hardcore

>Vodka
>aren’t getting me that drunk
Cringe. This is the most obvious underage I've ever seen. Stop having pissy little girl quantities and you'll get drunk. As for things which "taste good", premixed drinks marketed towards girls might be more your style. Get a pack of vodka cruisers. The only people I know who drink those are teenagers, so you should be good.

Nooo. It's too intense. Overwhelming herbs which don't do any good when on a roll. It more of a essence the something you can down in larger amounts.

So what do you drink user?

God's Gift to alcoholics

im more of a liquor guy but ima name my favorite beers first: model,XX,heineken, carta blanca.
even though im a beaner i don't like the taste of tequila, but i love any brand of whisky & vodka (perferly smirnoff vanilla vodka with cherry coke)

Try this:

Half a bottle of cheap rum or vodka
A can of Dr. Pepper and around the same amount of Powerade/Gatorade - leave them in the freezer for overnight
A banana

Throw all this shit in the blender and just blend it into a smoothie. Then gulp it down as fast as you can. It will fuck you up real good and you won't even feel any alcohol in it.

Or you can just give yourself a nice rum enema. That will work too

the actual drink of a true alcoholic of course, wild turkey. and not that 80 pussy shit

I'm a sucker for gin. Love that pine needle-y goodness. There are obviously way better gins, but pic related was my go to for a cheap drunk without going for bottom shelf swill.

These days I'm trying to stay away from the liquor. I'm either off the stuff or I'm a full on alcoholic. I have a much easier time finding my happy medium with weed.

Heineken is one of your favourite lagers?

Every British man in this thread just became instantly triggered.

Then again, it could be worse, you could like Carling

My go-to

dear Gin user. Do you prefer it neat, with ice, with tonic? How? Why? How it compares for example to Beefeater?

Enlighten me.

The best drink ever. 1 part Red Bull, 3 parts Coke, and a shit ton of vodka

Cold Jägermeister is really good though. I just don't like to mix it with anything.
Other than that, vodka, gin and cheap beer. Nothing out of the ordinary I guess.

>lager
>ale
>cider
good choices

Good all-around taste, user. I like Polish vodka better tho

Try and mix it with coffee, just 4 cl and the rest is coffee

I have mixed it with herbal tea before (Jäger is considered more or less a cold medicine where I am from), but thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks user, to be honest with you I've not ventured into trying Polish vodka, I really like their lager 'Tyskie' mind you.

Any recommendations?

Are you germanon by any chance? No they don't enjoy just regular beer. Or I have a horrible image of volks

I love beer, belgian whites, IPAs, stouts. Fuck I want beer now.

carling? sorry im only familiar with mexican & u.s. beer brands

Cheers, I'm British and grew up in a Scottish household - alcoholism is in my blood and lager was more available than milk growing up so it was inevitable

Really? You like both IPAs and Stouts? I can down loads of ipas but i can only have one stout before i loose interest in life

Fireball is pretty tasty, but I'll take American Honey over it

I've only had Polish Porter before, can't remember the name, sorry. It was pretty good, actually.
Zubrowka is my go-to, but it's only worth buying if it was manufactured in Poland.

>I’m not much of a beer drinker
What in Christ's name is wrong with you? Beer is the nectar of the Gods.

Same, how you drink it?

I like a bit of grog tbh

Heineken is Dutch my dude.

If you like European lagers try Kronenbourg, you'll likely love it, a smooth and flavoursome lager that you can down copious pints of without feeling sick.

Out of the bottle or sometimes I mix it with Dr. Pepper.

One shot of Fireball coming right up, mam.

Flaming Dr. Pepper. Impress your friends and annoy the homeless guy you pay to buy alcohol for you.

Ok so does anyone have any experience with absinthe?
Or any experience with lsd and absinthe mixed?

polandball here. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Tyskie is shit tier beer. We are having a fucking beer carnival in the past 5 years here. So many craft beers I can't keep up

American honey was my first legally bought bottle. It's okay.. Good flavor, but it made me vomit fiercely if I drank more than glass every few hours

I wish I had my very own Isaac to help me drown my liver

Kraken and coke atm

I prefer the hundred proof nips of SoCo myself. My little buddies.

ah thanks for the note & for the recommendations

If I'm trying to enjoy it, and not just pound shots til I'm drunk, I prefer it with some cold tonic water and maybe a wedge of lime. The pine needle flavor of gin somehow mixes well with the bitter tonic and creates magic. No ice.

Beefeater is okay, but not very exciting. I like the New Amsterdam because it has a strong citrus component that most other gins don't. Gin snobs probably hate it, though.

>kraken

Not gin user, but also a lover of gin. Nothing beats the standard martini. A martini is made with gin. A martini made with vodka is a vodka martini, aka not a martini.

For everyday drinking, honestly, Seagrams is fine. It makes an acceptable martini, and is fine with tonic. Next step up is Beefeater. Good for martinis. For your final incarnation, Hendricks martini. It is fucking amazing.

>scotch = peat
Nothing against you user, I know why you think this but I get sick of this assumption. Sure you've got your peat heads these days but theres a lot more to scotch.

Also got nothing against fireball, glad they don't skimp on the cinnamon

I think I'm still at lower level of enjoying % anyway. For me gin&tonic is a refreshment during a long party. Lime is a must

No, not a germanon. A little more to the East.

To be honest, I really liked imported Heineken , Staropramen and Pilsner Urquell , but they are no longer imported, just produced by large domestic manufacturers under a licence for the home market - essentially all beer is made in the same 2 or 3 places and they just put a different name and price on all of it. So no reason to fork over twice the money if you can get the same quality much, much cheaper.

New Amsterdam is really good neat with ice. It mixes really poorly though.

Boodles is good too.

Beer: Kwak
Whisky: Chivas Regal
Rum: pff, rum is for fags
Vodka: eristoff
Shots: jager, also fireball
Gin: larios

Really? Again, I've not ventured into polish beer either it's just something I was (ironically) always told to buy from Poles themselves.

I'm more accustomed to British Ale/Lager if anything, I think Poland is the one country I've not actually experimented with in terms of their alcohol (extremely limited options in our supermarkets unless you can find a polish owned store)

Little buddies of hundred proof SoCo are only a buck a pop. I get two or three just to kickstart my night then switch to beer.

What's wrong with cracken desu?

>Rum: pff, rum is for fags

Drink some Bacardi 151 and you might change your mind.

I didn't quite follow you there on the martini part. I think it's a part that I completly ommited in my life, but sounds amazing. Which vermouth is good for a martini? I think a will make myself one right now.

>What's your favorite alcohol Sup Forums?
The kind that makes fucking the fat chick at the bar seem like a good idea. I don't care which it is, so long as I can look down the bar and say, "Yeah... I bet nobody ever even THOUGHT about going balls deep in that! I'm gonna make her MINE!" then I will double fist that shit as fast as they can pour it!

I'm instantly skeptical when someone claims to not like beer
This man is correct

Do you have any idea the variety of beers that are out there? I'm an alcoholic (according to Pennsylvania anyway) and prefer beer to liquor, but I've tried beers that made me instantly gag and run to the toilet. Not puke yet, but pretty dam close. On the other hand, I've tried beers that I swish in my mouth to get as much flavor as possible just because I find them phenomenal
Funny thing is, the ones I hate, my girlfriend likes. The ones I love, she hates. German pilsners and stouts are my thing.
Belgian beers are almost all bad to my tastes and even in that genre there are beers I can drink.
Start trying mix your own six packs if you really want to get to know your tastes

Glenmorangie 10 year is a good introduction to scotch. Even non-scotch drinkers can appreciate it. I like the scotch that tastes like iodine and bandaids, but a lot of people don't.

Don't pass up bourbon if you don't care for scotch. It's worth a try. Your standard Maker's Mark goes down well.

Real quote from my mother and sister about Kronenbourg: "So good, it does not even taste like beer"

In regards to flavor, or the buzz, or the price? It's hard to have all of these qualities. I like an IPA when it comes to beer, and I like a brut when it comes to sparkling wine, and I like popov when it comes to vodka, and I like black velvet when it comes to whiskey, and I like bourbon regardless of who made it, three diablos tequila, everclear and monster energy, umm.. scotch lolol, porters, ect ect

Belgian wheat beers are the best thing ever, dude!

How can any of you have a favorite alchohol they all taste like putrid hairy gorilla asshole

Not that user but I love both stouts and IPAs

Noilly Prat. Don't be a douche about it and swish the vermouth in the glass and pour it out. Find a ratio you like and stick with it. 1-to-8 is my ratio.

A good martini is like drinking a cold cloud. Divine.

Slowly sipping Scotch, at least 18 years old, in a slightly chilled snifter, while smelling the smoke from meat searing on the grill.

You'll never be the same.

I am VIOLENTLY allergic to Jack Daniels. It makes me break out in patches of handcuffs.

kek

This guy gets it.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for putrid hairy gorilla asshole

>What's your favorite alcohol Sup Forums?
Red wine in large quantities.

I don't think I've ever had a beer I don't like.

Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey

My father had a saying, something along the lines "you cannot say no to a can of cold beer"

I guess the old man was right.

>Ok so does anyone have any experience with absinthe?
Had to drink an entire bottle with a buddy before boarding a plane from Tallinn to Amsterdam because they wouldn't let us board with it. Cough-syrup tier hallucinations. Told the ticket agents we were disabled war vets who needed assistance, wheel-chaired onto the plane.

>Or any experience with lsd and absinthe mixed?
I wouldn't risk it.

This kind of sentiment makes me suspect user does not really like beer, he's just forced down a few until he's learned to suppress the weird face.

Hang in there, you might find your favourite one day.

Bulleit and Coke Zero used to be my favorite but I don't want to support a company that is anti-gay. So I'm back to good ol' Jack n Coke Zero.

i cant love them both. It's too polarizing to me.

On the onehand refreshment, drinkability, and on the other that smoky hard flavour with heavy pure alcohol percentage

Wheat beer, I just can't do that wheat beer shit.

read it again sugartits