/trans/

I ain't no wheeler dealer no more edition

The transfer window opens on the 1st of June in Europe and on June 9th for the sovereign nation of Brexitia

Rumours (credit to the previous thread):
Manchester United and Manchester City could both move for Barcelona forward Neymar after the 25-year-old Brazil international's father urged him to leave Barcelona for the Premier League.
(Express)

>Arsenal's hopes of signing forward Alexandre Lacazette, 25, appear to have ended after Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas revealed the long-time Gunners target has verbally agreed to join Atletico Madrid. (L'Equipe)

Burnley boss Sean Dyche insists the Clarets will not sell 24-year-old defender Michael Keane, who is a target for former club Manchester United, unless a suitable deal can be struck. (Metro)

>Manchester United are in advanced talks to sign 22-year-old Monaco playmaker Bernardo Silva, who is also a target for Barcelona and Real Madrid. (Le 10 Sport via Daily Express)

Striker Sergio Aguero and manager Pep Guardiola have both confirmed the Argentine, 28, will remain a Manchester City player. (Independent)

>Bayern Munich have asked Arturo Vidal about Arsenal's 28-year-old forward Alexis Sanchez, the midfielder has revealed. (Standard)

And Chile midfielder Vidal says he is encouraging the Bundesliga club to sign compatriot Sanchez. (Sun)

>Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev has signalled his intent to retain 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe, a target for several Premier League teams, for at least another season. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says the work has been done in terms of new signings and, after the club qualified for the Champions League, that "now we have to make decisions" and "negotiations need to be done". (Times - subscription required)

>Former referee Graham Poll believes Martin Atkinson made a mistake by not awarding a penalty against Liverpool when it was goalless in their 3-0 win over Middlesbrough on Sunday. (Daily Mail)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13019582
goal.com/en-us/news/23362/mario-balotelli/2017/05/22/35739082/super-marios-world-balotelli-leaves-the-door-open-to-stay-in
youtube.com/watch?v=OJau5XUF_Os
twitter.com/RFFH/status/866194491174260739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leicester and West Brom are competing to sign Middlesbrough centre-back Ben Gibson, 24, but could have to pay up to £20m for the Boro captain. (Daily Mirror)

>Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina, 28, is in talks with Turkish side Fenerbahce about a £5m move, after being frustrated at a lack of first-team opportunities behind Petr Cech. (Daily Mirror)

Everton boss Ronald Koeman will make a statement on 23-year-old midfielder Ross Barkley's future this week after speaking to the club's board. (Times - subscription required)

>Newcastle are poised to firm up their interest in Burnley's 25-year-old striker Andre Gray. (Chronicle)

Sunderland manager David Moyes will hold talks with owner Ellis Short in London on Monday. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea are targeting Ajax's 20-year-old Colombia defender Davinson Sanchez. (Sport, via Daily Star)

Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has reiterated he will be staying with the Spanish club. (Independent)

>Paris St-Germain winger Angel di Maria, 29, is keen for a return to Real Madrid to fill the void which will be left by the expected departure of 25-year-old James Rodriguez. (Don Balon via Daily Star)

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

PLEASE BUY ABORTION FACE!

>tfw another transfer window with 'arry at a club
Niko Kranjčar is looking at flats in birmingham already

>whilst there are still active ISIS accounts preaching hate towards the west
being woke is finally understanding that despite all the terrorist attacks and sadly all the deaths, ISIS is only trying to save europe from collapsing onto itself

>appear to have ended after Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas revealed the long-time Gunners target has verbally agreed to join Atletico Madrid.
actually Aulas said that Lacazette could only leave Lyon if it was for his "favorite team", which is atlético

his face looks uma delicia!

Hello where are the transfers

YEAH BOIS

>Colombian
>Ajax
>20

Off to Vitesse

OIM A FACKIN FUTBAW MANAJAH

This threads official™ poll:
Which league will fleece the rest of Europe for the most money?
strawpoll.me/13019582
strawpoll.me/13019582
strawpoll.me/13019582

>me
to you
>you
to me

I learned a new word

Done deal la.

Silly season is upon us.

>Everton have vowed to only listen to offers of £100m for Romelu Lukaku…
Everton have been told to forget about signing Anderlecht’s Leander Dendoncker…
>Bournemouth are looking to swoop in on Chelsea pair Asmir Begovic and Nathan Ake, in a deal worth £40m...
Everton will rival Manchester City in the race to sign Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel…
>Tottenham will offer £12m for 17-year-old Fulham left-back Ryan Sessegnon…
West Ham are in talks with Chelsea over a loan deal for striker Michy Batshuayi.
>Swansea have joined the race for Anderlecht centre-back Kara Mbodji…
>Newcastle are eyeing a double swoop for Brazilian midfielder Gabriel Pires and Andre Gray…
>Chelsea are interested in signing 20-year-old Russian midfielder Alexsandr Golovin from CSKA Moscow…
>Roberto Mancini last night put West Ham on alert after admitting that he is ready to end his year-long break from the game.

As for Manure...
> The Sun on Sunday say that Manchester United and Liverpool have made enquiries for Monaco’s Tiemoue Bakayoko.
>The Sun on Sunday also say that United are after Pedro Neto, a 17-year-old striker with SC Braga who wanted by pretty much every big club in Europe.
>The Star reckon that Manchester United will make Juventus striker Paulo Dybala a summer target, which is several different types of optimistic.
>The Star also say that United and Manchester City will battle each other to sign Benfica right-back Semedo.
>Different right-back news comes in the Sunday Express, who claim that United could offer Luke Shaw as part of a deal to sign Kyle Walker from Tottenham.
>Not content with that probable guff, the Express also say that Neymar’s father reckons the Brazilian should quit Barcelona for the Premier League, with Manchester United interested. Don’t be so bloody stupid.

>Super Mario's World
goal.com/en-us/news/23362/mario-balotelli/2017/05/22/35739082/super-marios-world-balotelli-leaves-the-door-open-to-stay-in

This guy was probably waiting for a long time to use that title

How in the ever living fuck could lelsea get £40m for air and begovic? Is it really all big money laundering scheme for Abramovich to hide his money

mmmmmbop

I feel like there's a lot of sadness and emotion behind this post

>me
to you
>you
to me

we both feel the same
but differently

>that pic
fucking lol how does a professional footballer get away with such obvious steroid usage?

>Neymar leaving Barca

stopped reading your shit thread there. Just put realistic rumours next time

it's not a proper summer window without ludicrous neymar/messi/ronaldo speculation though

Neymar to United would be funny.

On the one side, his playing style would fit well with Mourinho and he would likely compete in the Balon D'Or there, being the main man of a Mourinho team.

On the other side, there is his personality. He has that nasty side that would fit well with Mourinho. He is combative, naturally has a "me against the world" attitude, etc. Those are positive points. But he also dislikes criticism and sometimes gets distracted by personal issues.

Thinking about making a website and Twitter account that will spread bullshit transfer rumours. Any ideas what to call my news site?

I would love to see manure spend 200m on Neymar only to completely ruin him by making him track back and chase 40 yard long balls from pogbad

kek

KEK

/trans/
That's some next level woke.

Neymar would be a perfect fit for Mourinho's tactics.

if only nerman actually left so barca could fade into mediocracy when messi declines enough in a year or 2. iniesta and biscuit are as good as done already and barcas management isn't nearly competent enough to stay elite forever

Reminder that /trans/ is only for highly educated scholars. Please refrain from posting if you do not fit this description.

on my current fm save javi martinez moves to liverpool during the window before the 19/20 season

only a couple more years to go

>iniesta and biscuit
both are still top 5 in their respective role
watch them shine again as luis enrique fucks off for a GOOD coach

love him too
too bad marota is a fucking faggot who will never pursue him seriously and will let him slip to inter
mark my words if berardi go to other team the fans can only droll over him when he becomes a world class player just like what happens to verratti
manure will be the ultimate bad guys if neymar goes there
>>Everton have vowed to only listen to offers of £100m for Romelu Lukaku…
i'd rather buy belotti with the same amount of money

biscuit maybe but hes the ultimate system babby, iniesta though is 33 and he wont be able to play entire seasons for much longer

youtube.com/watch?v=OJau5XUF_Os

Kek, what good coach will Barca sign?

Valverde
Tuchel

wenger
wengerball will suit barcelona perfectly

>implying

wenger already signed a contract that keeps him at the club until 2199

None are meme-y enough for Barca

jardim and mbappe or bernardo silva will come with him

valverde, his kids have already been signed to a school there

Will a big Championship club take him this summer?

This is the most expensive starting XI so far. Whose record will be broken this transfer window?

I've seen too man sources say valverde is the new Barca coaching to doubt the rumor desu.

Any Spanish niggas give me a quick rundown? Haven't bilbao underperformed with the players they have?

>stones

>Which league will fleece the rest of Europe for the most money?

Reddit: The Country strikes again.

what the fuck does this question even mean? can the wording be any more convoluted?

Shaw and Alves.
Danny rose, Kyle walker and Seeds to break those records.
Buffon.
Whoever buys Pickford kek.

It makes sense though.

de gay will break buffon's price when halal buys him this or next summer

Probably Higuain, Shaw, Stones, Luiz, Alves and Buffon

It's literally the best way to phrase that question you sorry excuse for a westerner

>Higuain
>Buffon
>Alves
only good players on that list

>can the wording be any more convoluted?
Well, he could have asked, "Which bipartisan nationality pairing will achieve the greatest positive pecuniary balance and in whose favour?"
But he didn't. Because nobody on Sup Forums understands big words.
No matter the answer is that Spain will once again milk the Premier League.

Kys, fucking Ossi.

Is that even legal?

>Haven't bilbao underperformed with the players they have?
what players do they have that makes you think that? he's ended 4 points from 5th, which seems typical athletic, and all those above him seem better teams to me this season (halal, barcelona, atletico, sevilla, villarreal, real sociedad)

don't know what the board see in him but they tried to sign him before luis enrique (but wasn't available). His only connection with barcelona was playing a couple of years under cryuff. Other than that he's been managing 20 years all over spain and olympiacos

Buffon's record broken by >de gay to Real Madrid
Shaw's record broken by Rose to Manchester United
Alves' record broken by Walker to Manchester United
James' record broken by himself to Manchester United/Chelsea
Higuain's record broken by Mbappe to Real Madrid

What will be the next Carveposting, lads?

you must be quite content with your own voice. convoluted speech is not the hallmark of a great mind, but of the verbose ventriloquist.

>valencia

JUST

serious question...doesn't it frustrate the shit out of you football fans that larger clubs can just buy up talent?

No because shit like Torres to Chelsea can happen and the comedy gold makes it worth every penny.

RIP Moyes

yeah it does! How dare those players have aspirations!!!

LGTSS

>MOYES

>Moyes

>moyes

lol you care more about players' successes than your club's?

WE DEM MOYES BOY(E)S

DAS RITE

JAJAJAJAJAJA UNA WHEELA

>moyes

>dybala to manu
lol

when it comes to my local side which is pure shit and in the 9th tier. If a player got tapped up because he's better, why the fuck should he stay?

DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE, G

It's "J"

its jay

G

>took the team in freefall in lower table with season already started
>got them to r8? of cl, lost to psg
>team ended 4th
>left valencia
not a bad job and smart enough to leave that shithole

>resigns as Sunderland boss
>resigns
at least he has the last laugh making the club a joke not sacking him

twitter.com/RFFH/status/866194491174260739

>at least he has the last laugh making the club a joke not sacking him
he forfeits compensation by resigning
>moyes in charge of even leaving a club correctly

maybe he realised getting sacked 3 jobs in a row is worth it

>is
I meant isn't.ffs

cuck

he's unemployable now either way desu

>cuck
youre wanted back at /ptg/, moron

Brendan --> Barcelona
Moyes --> Celtic

> why should my team keep good players? that would be horrible!!

You're watching big black men throw a ball in a hoop/run into each other to earn more money than you'll ever have. By your logic noone is a bigger cuck than American sports fan.

Suarez to where then?

mouyes only managed to get 9 more points than moyes

Bayern
Lewandowoski --> Madrid

still sad that United ruined this quality manager. sad!

crucial desu