Tfw addicted to shitting in plastic bowls outside and leaving them around my neighborhood or in people's mailboxes at...

>tfw addicted to shitting in plastic bowls outside and leaving them around my neighborhood or in people's mailboxes at night
>haven't shit in a traditional toilet in months

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to believe this

thats not even funny you faggot.

it's not a joke m8

UFO - Strangers in the Night

People would have caught you by now, you liar and jew

Same.

Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk

Actually a good suggestion. Listen to this one OP.

Don't knock it until you actually finsh it. Don't just listen to the first song.

How much do you spend on bowls?

I dont know if its more plausible that op has actually been doing this for moths or if it’s a troll trying to get some kid to just try it once

Didn't even think of disposables desu, I imagined the lad sneaking down the street with salad bowls full of steaming shit.

Yeah I use disposable bowls. Then I go back inside and clean my ass with baby wipes.

What makes you so sure of that? I do the shitting in my backyard and then just walk around my neighborhood, placing the bowl somewhere, sometimes in people's mailboxes if I feel like it, always at night. It's exciting and fun; who wants to share a fucking toilet?

Also depending on how cold it gets at night, the shit does indeed produce steam. It's fucking hilarious.

include in the screencap /r/Sup Forums lmao what a random memester XD

You're a fucking asshole and if I ever caught you doing this I would fucking kill you with my bare hands. Burn in hell.

Now that’s shitposting

what a good thread

>mfw picturing someone beating the shit out of some crying neckbeard previously holding a steaming bowl of his own shit

OP you know what you have to do to prove yourself, right? It’s obvious
You have to post a picture of your steaming shit in a bowl (timestamped please)
In other words, pics or it didn’t happen

Nah I'm dead fucking serious. Some asshole painted my truck once with a LOT of shit and to this day I get triggered by people like OP who do things like this.

Ok there’s got to be a story here. Why do you think they “painted your truck with a LOT of shit” user?

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Hey no timestamp but I did this an hour before making this thread

No time stamp no deal
Think of me when you’re shitting for the next pic

also this was done a few nights ago
But sure I'll remember to timestamp next time

the state of Sup Forums's OP in 2017

god bless america, land of the free to shit on plastic bowls

This is a europe thing, american mailboxes are locked down.

like your schools?

Just wow.

What went so terribly wrong in your life? Drugs? Family or financial issues?

that’s a fat shit mate

eat more fiber dude gaddamn

OP doing Gods work

>designated shitting bowls

kek

I can't tell if that's curry or shit

do you faggots not pee when you're about to shit? i always have to pee, how do people like op do it???

i feel you, even when i pee at urinals i usually fart a bit

What op is doing isn’t very weird, hell, even I had my shit antics when I was younger. When I was a senior in highschool I hollowed out a big art anthology and pooped in it, then hid it in the library. A good song for this feel is love song by Alice in chains

Putting music for this feel at the end doesn't make it related to the fucking board.

This thread is gold, fuck off

Ya, im going to need a timestamp on those

how do you afford all the plastic bowels

bit of both

>tfw people are asking for timestamps on bowls of shit on /mu

go fuck yourself, nigger

Wut that's not true at all unless your ghetto

It's counter intuitive but I think fiber would make it worse. Maybe there's different kinds of fiber.

anyone else here listen to music?

suck my cock faggot

I listen to Anal Sausage

show bob

what is it with this board and shit