KD loves Lavar Ball

He's /ourguy/ right spee?
He a big baller now and deserves to win a ring.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/865296876202901505
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, he left his big baller brodies to ring chase at Golden State. He's literally playing in an organisation that focuses on small ball offense.

>not linking the vid

wtf fampie?

Is Durant a Ballposter?

twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/865296876202901505

my bad

he actually might be
lavar should like have his memes trademarked / copyright.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Lonzo? His dad is going to ruin his career before its even started, if I was a major company like Nike, Under Armor, Adidas, or whatever, I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole even if he was the next MJ. Lavar Ball's Big Baller shoe company or whatever the fuck is going to go no where (they sold what, 400 pairs at $500 each?
Never mind the absolutely laughable price, that's terrible for a shoe launch), and I could see teams passing him over because of how much of a PR nightmare this kid's idiot father is

if he does get drafted by the lakers, expect Lavar to be crying after every game about how much playing time his son is getting, and how they arent using him effectively once they inevitably start losing (there's no way a .300 team turns it around in under 1 year).

who are the retards that bought the Zo's? they need to be exposed.

They admittedly look kind of cool, but ya I was wondering the same thing. I'd consider it if they were like $125 or $150 (CAD, so like $100US)

can you blame him
>blacks love to buy shoes and will kill for these shoes
>be black, support black businessmen

He's taking a risk here, also it's a good study if it works

I mean, you can buy a pair of Bruno Magli's with $500. Who would buy a fucking pair of rebranded Walmart sneakers?

>Durcant is /ourguy/
lol no. he's a snake-ass beta bitch who had to join the best team in history in order to get himself a shot at a ring. his legacy will be forever tainted because of his move to GS, even if the Warriors manage to beat LeBum

But it didnt work at all. He sold 400 in the first week. If you're going to release a "premium" shoe at a ridiculous price, you need a mass produced normal-person shoe at a normal price, and then release the "premium" ones as a limited edition to build the hype.

But the fact that he didn't just partner with an already established shoe company and tried to build his own brand just shows how retarded he is. There's no way he has or could ever hope to raise the capital to effectively launch that and make it successful. Like, that's fine if you're just a cobbler looking to handcraft your own artisan shoes, but this is obviously not the case here.

Big Baller confirmed

His kids not even pro yet... This round of shoes is meant as a test run to provide negotiating leverage.

How do you not see that?

And now along with terrible sales, his father's terrible personality (like what the fuck was he doing talking about kyrie not being able to come home to his mom when she's dead? who the fuck does that?), he's basically guaranteed neither him nor his son will ever even get into a room to negotiate anything

his son may make millions playing, but his sponsorship/endorsement deals will be non existent

get a snack hater

Stay in your lane haters.

wtf I hate lavar ball now

t. microscopic baller

>HALF A GRAND
>ON AN UNPROVEN NBA PLAYER AND HIS OBNOXIOUS DAD
Gladly.

you are a dumb leaf. stop posting pasta

T.Brett Brown

Even if they sell well after he gets drafted Lavar will keep a stock and white until Lonzo gets a contract with someone else

Then ZO2s will at least triple in price
Dat nigga ain't dumb

hes just playing the jester-nigger role friend

Can't wait to see what happens when the king and his court get tired of the antics.