Grindr thread?

Grindr thread?
Thinking about getting my dick sucked by a guy on grindr, need some greentext threads and encouragement

Gay faggot an hero

Gay guys sucks dick better than anyone. I'm straight and I got my dick sucked by the dude who cuts my hair and it was awesome.
The only weird part for me was when I touched his head and it was like yeah, that's a dude.

good luck, everyone on that app fuckin flakes

Gay guys do suck the best dick. Got my dick sucked by this guy and holy shit I never came so hard

And gay dudes aren't shy about cum. They love that shit. It really activates their almonds

was it weird after you came?

its 2018 ////edgelord////

Youd have better luck on the M4M section of your local craigslist. Got my knob gobbled by a dude there. It was pretty good.

most of the ones on my local craigslist are super creepy or seem like drug addicts. also all super old

Nah not really... wanted to do it again actually. it was the best blow job I ever received.

You're just trying to get your dick sucked and blow your load. You can't tell if they're male/female, ugly/hot if you close your eyes.

Not for me either. He made a joke about my cum tasting good then we smoked a bowl together.
If you're worried about feeling guilty about it afterwards then don't do it. If you're cool with casual shit and aren't worried about sexuality then I'd say get that knob slobbered

You aren't straight if you engage with sexual relations with men though. It's fine, but you are super gay.

Fucking with guys and girls both is just more fun man. No wonder you come in the internet to bitch behind an anonymous screen name. You're lonely. I'm sorry :(

How can you know you don't like sucking dick if you've never sucked a dick?

I've been married for 15 years to a woman I love. I never said anything derogative, I even said it's fine. Having sex with men is gay. That is a fact. You are projecting your lonliness unto me because you obviously have some guilt over the fact that you are gay. You shouldn't feel that way, being gay isn't wrong but denying reality is. Chill.

fag

Oh yeah dude I agree with you. Fucking dudes is super gay. I just don't think you should narrow your way of thinking just because of a label. The sad part was a joke, no hate meant. Hard to get that tone across on a screen.
We cool right?

Lol, sure. We cool.

You guys ever sucked a dick?

Yeah I have

I haven't since I was a kid. A friend of mine played with each other at boyscout camp (cliche as fuck I know).
We never came in each other's mouths or anything like that. I haven't sucked a dick since

Kid meaning like 14 and 15

Reading your posts is a breath of fresh air!
I use grindr to suck guys off, but consider myself to be straight..Ish.
It's a huge turn on and you can end up having a good laugh if you find someone who isn't shy/a weird cunt.
What's funnier is I've met a lot of "lads", the kind who would more than likely be homophobic around their friends to look more manly, yet they're on grindr and I've got his cock in my mouth haha!

It's worth a try. I consider myself bi but more on the straight side. But getting my dick sucked by a friend is really relaxing and just flat out fun. Just look for a down to earth kinda guy that isnt instant looking for something serious or crap like that.

any stories?

Haha!!!! Yeah those who tend to be more homophobic typically have repressed homosexual feelings. Makes sense.

This sounds like a revenge fantasy

me
sure

Met a guy on the app that was younger than me and he has never been with a guy before at all. It was a Saturday and ended up just driving to pick him up to hang out at my place. He was chill and I was way more nervous but still went with it. (I never met a guy online before like this, why im a nervous wreck) We get to my place and just hanging out watching tv and played some ps4. We end up going to my room and just talking and agree to take it slow and just get used to each other. Both of us end up getting hard as fuck bc talking about sex and stuff. We end up feeling through each other clothes, then got naked and well it was on then. Ended up blowing each other and he was talking about how he felt he was a bottom and wanted to try fucking. Said sure why not, ended up fucking him. He was pretty skinny and damn he is flexible. Ended up blowing my load in him, best feeling ever. I ended up blowing him off and swallowing my first load ever. I felt so chill with him he just spent the night and i took him home the next day. Every guy i was with before this guy I could have left instantly. We just clicked for some reason. We did this off and on until he had to move to Florida but we keep in touch. But just got word he is moving back in the middle of March. Im actually excited haha.

So if i wasnt brave enough to try the whole gay app stuff, would have never met him.

I met a guy at his flat, he had army uniforms all over his room so I asked if he was a squaddie (jarhead to the Americans??) And he completely denied it.. Clearly was though, told me he was straight and wanted to be blindfolded while I sucked him off. That was a strange experience haha!
Other guys with girlfriend's and even wives.
One guy wanted me to suck him off while his kid was sleeping upstairs which I flat out refused.
As long as you're both clean, you're in a safe environment, not hurting anyone then I see nothing wrong with it.
Those who keep saying "fag" probably have fetishes/fantasies that could be considered strange to others as well. It's 2018, get your ignorant heads out of your arses and realise people are actually quite diverse!

I have a very very similar story except mine isnt leaving yet. And same, if i didnt try i wouldnt have known

It's true! A lot of my friends are like it, I find it fucking hilarious.

Ya I was happy to hear he is moving back, he moved away back in October. There were a lot of firsts that night for us, Ive never fucked a guy or swallowed a load. And for him it was all new. He was a champ.

No you don't

I was talking to this guy for some weeks on the app, despite fucking other guys on the time, we talked a lot and i was enjoying it, so we decided to meet up. On his profile he said he was versatile (i was full top at the time), we went to eat something and when we got at my room i got him undressed quickly, he looked at me with a strange look while i was taking his clothes out, and when i finally was going to explore his mancave he stopped me to say that he actually was top... it broke the whole thing and we stopped talking and the situation became really awkward, but we managed to chill and talk a like and he said that he wasn't prepared for that yet (he thought that we were going only to eat, and talk at my place) so he didn't got "prepared"... At the end he went home and i decided to text him the next day to try again... he is my boyfriend now, and it was totally Worth, despite the first awkward thing.

How old were you guy when you first started messing around with guys?

I think I was about 11. Would always fuck around with my 9yo friend. Would suck/grope and shower together. Would fuck his butt crack. Best feeling ever. Put it in once and he did NOT like it.. if only I knew what I did now...

Y'all are gay