BTFO

>Do we have the only sane government here?

express co.uk/news/world/662723/Latvia-bans-burka-Cameron-Britain-UK-fail-act-security-culture

Other urls found in this thread:

carbonated.tv/news/latvia-europe-ban-veil-burka
delfi.lv/news/national/politics/svastika-prezidenta-pils-zalaja-ka-latviskas-dziveszinas-apliecinajums-liksmojas-soctiklotaji.d?id=47527457
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Latvia

why is eastern europe so based

Muzzies BTFO

they're whites who haven't been cucked

>being this butthurt over a ninja mask

Based braliai

Based Latvia

Based Latvia.

No wonder you're cucked by mudslimes

>letting ninjas run around your country and threaten your shogunate

>Germanistan

because they've been battling these fucks for 1000s of years

>be ex soviet shithole
>worry about muslims

I mean I bear no love for Muslims, fuck them all but you are just circlejerking now. No muslim would ever migrate to east of germany-austria in the first place.

Return our flag.

Our lawyer got hijacked about 6-8 months ago by 2 women wearing the full muslim ninja dress. They hid pistols under their dresses and forced him to drive them to a atm to withdraw R5000 plus they stole his car.

This is your future eurocucks.

>Yea it is really bad here
>Have insane GDP growth
>High human development growth

Please don't come here, so we don't have to remove you.

Yeah, what a shame.

Meh, fuck that.

I won't let my personal distaste of Muslims override my belief that it's really none of the government's damn business if someone wants to wear that.

Thank God our Constitution and courts keep a check on this kind of stupidity

Amazing, Latvia.

Saw a shitload of burka's in Prague last year though. Probably just tourists from Saudi Arabia or something but still, last time i saw a burqa here was years ago but i don't live in a big city so that could explain things.

you have delusions of grandeur, that your southern european brethren lacks, Romania for example had a good gdp rise, but they don't need to circlejerk about muslims, they know no one will come.

You create a problem out of thin air. You have zero I mean zero problem with muslims, you might be good compared to serbia-romania but you are a shithole compared to the nations muslims want to go. This anti muslims rhetoric you have is just plain right wing circlejerk.

I'm sure entire horders of mudslimes are just waiting to live in the paradises of poland-balts etc surely they are the best nations ever. Only a retard would ever migrate to goymoney,britain,benelux etc

You are absolutely have turk level of retardation and delusions of grandeur.. I'm not angry again not a mudslime I don't look the "brown skin part either, so I doubt I will stand out If I ever come but anyways.

But it is really funny that you think you are important. Anyways I don't wish you i'll will, I hope you will come to the prosperity level so that you really have to stop muslim hordes. Best of luck

pretty based, gj Latvia

This.

Never let Ninja threaten your shogunate.

The ultra rich Zionist Jewish supremacist subset of Jews that control global banking, media and Hollywood will change that eventually.

good job and proud of you for having put them in their place, they have no say in Europe and it's either adapt or gtfo back to the asian shithole you crawled out of

I want you all to understand what they are trying to say with the word "despite" here.

Think of it. You will come to a very nice conclusion.

Good job. That shit should be banned worldwide.

I have seen 2 Turkish immigrants in Lithuania... And I know some Turkish sluts that study here.

>That Phrasing

I guess if there's only 3 pedophiles in one country, there's no need to ban pedophilia

breddy based

There is nothing sane in making laws about how people can dress.

If you don't like muslims, don't take them in. If you think wearing shit like that is oppression from muslim men towards the fragile women, do something to the actual problem instead of one visible result of the problem.

Taking rights away from people without actually doing anything towards the muslim problem is actually really fucking stupid and anyone applauding this is an idiot.

>Latvia's Justice Minister Dzintars Rasnacs claims the law has less to do with the number of women wearing the veil, but rather about ensuring prospective immigrants respect the country's values.

>"A legislator's task is to adopt preventative measures," he said. "We do not only protect Latvian cultural-historical values, but the cultural-historical values of Europe."

>Latvia has agreed to accept 776 refugees over the next two years as part of the European Union's efforts to resettle refugees.

Based Latvia protecting European values, why arent you doing the same Germany ?

carbonated.tv/news/latvia-europe-ban-veil-burka

based

top comment right there

>man with cancer starts chemo despite only three infected cells in his body

Don't they know that shit spreads like wildfire?

Wait, I thought small percentages did not matter in laws, like enforcing transgender bathrooms in North Carolina where there might be 3 transgendered people in the entire state?

anal blasted roach detected

the reason for Latvia to do this is because they are expecting more refugees and they want to protect their culture

cause they actually had to deal with the horrors of communism so they don't buy into the romanticising of it that upper middle class liberals do

If you really did hate Muslims you'd relish in kicking them in the teeth whenever and wherever you can.

You're right, we should also allow people to run around the streets naked or wearing military uniforms or police uniforms. Dictating what people are allowed to wear is completely fascist.

I know, I just hate that our government is bending so far backwards to please Brussels that something like that would never happen in Estonia. I'm jealous of Latvia. Tallinn is turning into little Africa.

You know at this point it is their country, and they can do what they want.
So tired of interventionist bullshit. Lativians know what is best for them, they can make their own rules.

wew

>Dictating what people are allowed to wear is completely fascist
wtf Suomi, they are explicitly PROHIBITING an item of clothing in public, not prescribing the attire

Because we've been dealing with muzzies for 1k+ years. Being called a muslim is an insult here.

Also, fuck burka, hijab and all that shit, don't Muslims countries have normal national/ethnic costume?

This sounds like a good idea on paper, but you now make yourself a target to the thinnest skin pussies on the planet. Now they have reason to come there and disrupt things in whatever manner they decide to.

But I applaud this move of banning a backwards ass religious garment that is centuries behind. People who take religious text that serious are dangerous and lack proper judgement, someone has to take a stance against these retards who refuse to assimilate with modern society.

Yes we should and for the most part we do. You do realize that you can buy military and police uniforms from pretty much any costume store? It's also legal to wear KKK uniform as it should be.

Dictating what people are allowed to wear is fascists and "muh culture" as the reason is exactly fascism.

seems like latvia poloticians will do anything for attention

Banning the burqa is such a fucking pleb move. It impacts the fewest muslims possible while placating the retarded, mouth breathing masses.

Ban the hijab or don't even bother.

Hey Latvia will you let a foreign white man settle in your country?

Eastern europe is the last bastion of our race and I need to evacuate there immediately.

>Turk comes out of nowhere to ruin the thread

Write it down as cultural difference then, because wearing a policeman's uniform is generally seen as impersonating the police where I live and is not allowed by law.
You're not allowed to be naked in public either. Only private lots or designated nudity areas allow that sort of behaviour.

Stop trying to impose your leftist liberalist culture on Eastern Europe, there's a reason we don't want to follow suit - you're in deep shit precisely because of your "Western values". Helsinki is completely infested as well, but at least I get to go home tomorrow while more and more of them will keep flooding your country.

First they reveal the sneak attempt to pass that ultra-feminist european law now this.

Lativa please don't be too notorious or they will ruin you too.

Stay based and beautiful.

wise to look ahead. It will dissuade muslims from thinking about settling there.

>"Despite only THREE women wearing it"

Good, then there's no reason to be upset, right? :^)

Fucking liberals.

>allowing people to wear what they want
>"hurr durr stop imposing leftism"

Ok.

I precisely said liberalism - allowing people to do whatever the fuck they want. Nothing to do with leftism, but people should not be allowed total freedom. Peasants don't deserve absolute freedom, otherwise the country will be run into the ground.

what is your eye colour?

You precisely said leftist.

You're correct in that people like you don't deserve freedom though.

3 too many

blue as the sky, cracker

I'm sorry, the Zionist controlled media, banks, and hollywood does this to us. Pls forgive they got you guys too. It's not all Jews, just the ultra wealthy Zionist cult fake Jews like Jacob Rothschild who is worth more than $500,000,000,000,000. He's the head of the Zionist operation.

How much of a potato face do you have?

I couldn't possibly, you took all the potatoes away from us my muslim friend

ok you can stay

>be kid, lost, crying
>people ask you where your mother is
>you can't find her
>people ask you how your mother looks
>you have no idea

Or
>be random person
>wrap yourself in that nazgul cosplay
>rob a store, kill some people, blow up a car
>evn after analysing the camera footage they can't tell you and some randomy turd wrapped in a towel apart.

>Be kid again
>School's out
>Mom picks you up
>Walk up to the neares pile of dirty laundry that waves at you
>Where is the car mom, since when do we have a van?

You can't be Irish without a potato face.

You are just preparing to shut your mouth when NATO makes you pay for protection and thus try to appeal to Russians.

If not for Trump, you`d gladly wear burka yourself.

So you think ski masks and stupid behaviour should be illegal?

ski masks that completely cover your face should not be worn in public places, same counts for burkas, same counts for motorcycle helmets with mirroring glass, same counts for anything that covers your face or eyes

>all my friends are basically addicted to smoking hookah
>the burning hatred for mudslimes and arabs they used to have is now more of a slight disdain

I feel like this is the first step of arab indoctrination, are my friends becoming bluepilled?

>does smoking Cuban Cigar make me a drug dealer?
You are not serious are you?

Not really, I just want these shitskins and their """"culture"""" out of Europe

So will Merkel's Shogunate be falling anytime soon, then?

Proud of you, guys.

/thread

Wish our politicians weren't as cucked and driven by money only.

I've heard you have rules that there can't be less than 50% of true Latvians in the parliament. Is that even remotely true?

Freedom is for white people you bleeding heart fuck.

>First they reveal the sneak attempt to pass that ultra-feminist european law now this.

This went viral as well? Nice.

someone mowed fire cross in the president's castle

delfi.lv/news/national/politics/svastika-prezidenta-pils-zalaja-ka-latviskas-dziveszinas-apliecinajums-liksmojas-soctiklotaji.d?id=47527457

>I've heard you have rules that there can't be less than 50% of true Latvians in the parliament. Is that even remotely true?

Do you mean it as a politician has to be 50% Latvian to get into parliament or the parliament has to be 50% Latvian?

>an all concealing ninja suit is a dress

We also didn't allow them to build a mosque here.

I love you Latvia.

Congratulations! Also ban minarets plz.

Fucking good. They knew when enough was enough.

>“Anybody could be under a veil or under a Burka. You could carry a rocket launcher under your veil. It’s not funny.”

>our ex president said this

What about face paint for performances?
What about celebratory masks?
I agree with you, but what about those cases.

This is how it's done. Ban it before their population increases and protests this shit

Kek

>only three
Ideally you ban something before it becomes a problem.

>government bans contaminated water after only THREE people get sick

Good job Latvia!

>You could carry a rocket launcher under your veil. It’s not funny.”
>it's not funny