Will never have a gf in my life

>will never have a gf in my life

I know that feel

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

yes you will faggot hush

I dont think you have enough pics of you looking down at the floor like a fucking faggot

i wish. i'm 27 and never even hugged a girl

Then start working on yourself and make it happen. No female is going to sit around waiting to suck your cock. You have to give them a reason to want to suck your cock. Go lift

i've gone from 286 lbs to 272 lbs in the last couple weeks. i was 300 lbs at new years.

I didn't have one, I was unhappy.
I got one, I was even unhappier.
I don't have one anymore, I'm unhappier than before, but not as unhappy as I was with one.

Don't wish it on yourself, OP. They're a waste of time at best.

gay

don't waste your time on OP he is a troll that just wants to waste your time and do nothing
he will make this same post in a day or two and listen to nobodys advice

I think you're cute I'd date you

I'm gay and I'm not really a bottom but I'd be your boyfriend if you wanted?

are you kidding me? this dude posts on here all the time. you'd rather be with some ugly fat faggot than a guy like me. you whores never want to talk to me or touch me. all you do is fuck your tall douch bag men

samefag?

Nah, I'm actually a different person entirely. I'd probs eat OP's ass and fuck him or blow him lmao

But who are you??? How am I supposed to know??

Nope

That being said though, OP if you don't post photos of your ass and junk, you're a faggot

thanks for being nice. who are you though?

one time OP was shit posting and the first thing he actually said was
>I hate being gay
instead of 'I hate being ugly'
major slip up on his part

that was you dumbass. i'm comfortable in my sexuality, i'm not gay but i have nothing against people of any orientation.

yeah you did you fucking faggot you know you said that then you said ooops i meant to say this not that
FAGGOT

yo same, I'm gonna die a virgin and a faggot

Random user lol

OP get some social status. Find some sort of group and be the leader of it. It could even be in fucking video game land or something, just make women respect you in some and they will fuck you. Its basic PUA stuff that will save your life, please get into PUA and get fit and confident and live your life

getting fit takes a long time when you're as long gone as me. i've lost 28 lbs this year but look exactly the same, just smaller shoulders.

Appropriate decision. What made you come to your senses?

it's not a decision i made, it's an observation of fact.

Step 1: Shave neckbeard. You have no jaw
Step 2: Get money
Step 3: Pay for sex
Or buy sex dolls. I hear they are getting pretty good

i don't want to pay for sex, i want to have someone to share life with and mutual affection, love and support.

You see you think you do but you don't
You just need some sex

what makes you think i don't want that? i wanted to have a family.

Because every human feels that way. It's a chemical
But you are wrong.
Besides feeling sorry for yourself accomplishes nothing. DO SOMETHING

i've lost nearly 30 lbs this year.

Thats irrelevant
How far did you run today?