Fact: Hillary lost the election because of 11 Russian twitter trolls

Fact: Hillary lost the election because of 11 Russian twitter trolls

Fact: Russia's attack on the US is worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined

Fact: We must go to war with Russia in order to protect our democracy

Fact: Clinton was the only candidate not being pushed by Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/30/facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-million
youtube.com/watch?v=vdytOGnUFoI
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/russian-bots-are-using-2016-tactics-to-hijack-the-gun-debate-on-twitter
usnews.com/opinion/world-report/articles/2017-12-28/donald-trump-compromised-by-russia
cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-russia-and-trump-money-laundering-poisoning-us-democracy-commentary.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh look, another russian bot

Fact: There would be no division in US politics if it weren't for Russian bots sowing division

SHE WAS THE PRESIDENT IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FUCK TRUMP GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

ITT: Shit liberals say

You misspelled Jewish tricks

War with Russia is an extremely bad idea. It would end quickly with nukes

What else do you do after being attacked by a foreign government? Some are saying it was worse than Pearl Harbor. Can you imagine if the US did nothing after Pearl Harbor?

This is stupid.

Actually "Hacking" the election would mean getting into the computers that count the votes and making the desired candidate(s) win.

If the votes were properly counted, the election was not hacked.

back to Sup Forums shill

XDDDD dumbfuck libtards actually believe this shit
>the only thing the hackers could do, was seeing the voters ID

hi russia

Shout it from the mountains

What is with the russia troll threads today?

KeK - Fact, I ain't biting that bait mate.

Fact. Hillary should hire those 11 guys for her next campaign. Fact. I'm going to hire them to make me a senator.

Our electoral institutions were hacked. Russia hacked the DNC and gave the emails to Wikileaks, who then released the emails at Putin's command to harm the Clinton campaign (even though there was actually nothing damaging in the emails). That is what is meant by "hacking the election"

You're supposed to make b8 at least barely realistic.

only the first 2 are factual

Infect their whole country with a virus

So there was nothing damaging in the emails but the emails did damage? Sounds like strange logic to me.

not even close.

If Russia trolls counts as meddling then what is it when the DNC buses people to Trump rallies to disrupt & start shit? Wouldn't that be meddling?

"How dare Russia unleash internet trolls?? They must be bombed to smithereens!" - the "anti war" left

Please don't use the word fact for things that are not facts.

It makes life unbearable.

assuming russia did hack the elections, how many people did that kill compared to pearl harbor?

I hear you that the Russia shit has been blown out of proportion, but ffs there is 0 evidence that the DNC bused anyone to disrupt Trump rallies

Seeing as Russia is directly responsible for the election of DJT, they are also responsible for the policies he pushes that kill people, such as gutting healthcare, medicaid, and social security. Not to mention the environmental impact his administration will have. Russia must answer for these crimes

how many people have died from cuts to healthcare, medicaid, and social security?

Fact: writing "fact" before something doesn't make it true.

Now run off to your safe space.

Depends if they go for the gun grab this term
I kinda want them to, this is quite the show for us non-burgers

I know this is bait , but if you really were so simpleminded and delusional , theres a job at CNN waiting for you

PS forensic analysts say the DNC server was never hacked, the emails were downloaded to a USB stick ,

..And his name was Seth Rich

Probably somewhere in the ballpark of a few million, meaning Russia's attack on the US was on par with Germany ethnically cleansing the Jews

>he thinks the holocaust happened

Sup Forums is full of Russian trolls.

citation needed

If you supported anyone except Hillary, you're doing Putin's bidding, now shut up and vote for Hillary

>spends one trillion dollarydoos
>still loses
Stay mad

>implying the US doesnt do the exact same thing all over the world.....

Doesn't matter how much money you spend when Russian trolls literally get to decide the outcome of elections

>Whattaboutism

What the US does or doesn't do has absolutely no relevancy to this discussion. Russia attacked us, and now we must figure out how to retaliate

>Hillary lost the election because of 11 Russian twitter trolls
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Fact: the emails were not hacked

>Hilary
>Only candidate paying to undermine the voting process through her charity organization
FTFY

According to the FBI, CIA, NSA, CrowdSource, and other independent cyber security firms, Russia absolutely hacked the DNC and it is no longer disputed

CrowdStrike*

Literally Russia coming to the aid of US citizens. Who'd have thought?

What's funny about the Reds getting to decide the outcome of US elections? This shit is terrifying

Yes it does faggot. If you are saying we should attack and have the right to attack over this, then russia and all the other countries we attempt espianage and attempt to mess with elections also have the right to attack us.... besides if you girl shillary got elected because of muh russia, would you still be saying fact fact fact.... i think not

That's a hell of a jump to make. I, some faggot from an irrelevant country, probably swayed the election as much as the average Russian troll. Now consider all the campaigning and coopting of every media source that took place in favor of Hillary, that must have been expensive huh. What does that say about Hillary? What about the American public?
I think the establishment underestimated their citizens critical thinking ability and pushed their candidate far too hard. Pretty funny really.

The same fbi that stopped the shooting in florida amirite? There is evidence that shows the emailes where downloaded to a usb stick. Also there is no proof of this said hack. Just intligence agecies saying we belive etc etc. But they never show how or evidence to prove who. So stop drinking the dnc koolaid

Reason? People are using their brain's on Sup Forums? You're a good guy user.

chur cuzzie

What is with all the St Petersberg trolls today?

Russia has more influence over American voters than all the media combined times 10. 126 million Americans were exposed to Russian propaganda during the election

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/30/facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-million

>126 million Americans were exposed to Russian propaganda
>more influence
no
one does not follow the other
you're an infant
get gud at logic

>implying the US hasn't meddled in foreign elections and orchestrated several coups

imagine being forced to sit in a room and actually maintain this dialog over 56k russian internet and still not have enough rubles to pay rent

:(

this is the go-to verbal tantrum of the ineffectual

I would say that is the fault of whoever was taking the money to host the ruskies message, if it even was their message. Zuckerberg for example had (actually still has) significant influence over America. He has strong control over many peoples perception of the world, which directly influences their actions. You think he'd be impervious to a nice fat bribe? Who is holding people like him accountable? Fucking noone, he's just sitting there making stacks pushing others agendas. There is very little that money can't achieve.
Thing is, it isnt the Russians who own all the banks, is it. So why did Trump get elected? Fucked if I know. This isn't a simple as we'd like it to be.

That's a shitty idea.
Also war like pre ww2 doesn't fly anymore, even if there were to be another 911 or pearl harbor, even if something like the dollar crashing would happen. Too many of the same powerful people have stakes in everything that has ANY value, world conflicts will look more like internal conflicts not full on war, civil wars at absolute worst, for at least several, probably more, generations.

is russian internet that bad? fuck

JEWS

No, most newer flats get 5mbs

not to mention the repeated implication that people are too fucking stupid to check things that they find online and are too retarded to make their own determinations.
fucking pitiful pretense.
not surprised that the party of the victimized keeps foisting it.

>According to the FBI, CIA, NSA, CrowdSource
Also the PTA, Planned Parenthood, the Boy Scouts, the Girl Guides, a few hundred Avon ladies, the Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses,His Majesty The King of Thailand, several Nevada brothels....but also CNN( which means it probably never happened)

You Jews are the filth of this world. Even your own God has warned the world about your kind.

I mean, obvious b8, but I love any opportunity to post this pic

Jew.

Russia has done plenty besides hacking the DNC (which isn't in dispute), they've:

>Successfully hacked into voter registration roles
>Unleashed an army of bots and trolls all over social media to sow discord
>Compromised countless GOP politicians
>Compromised interest groups such as the NRA

But keep pretending that the only thing Russia did was hack the DNC, by all means

People are still talking about this shit? This should of been like the last school shootong, some thing I forget about a week ago until the next one.

Oh jew

Regardless of whether op or anyone else is a Russian, the most important thing is to maintain calm, polite, rational discussion. All they want is discord. Even if someone is practically foaming at the mouth with hyperpartisan bullshit, try to show them that it's possible to have civilized disagreements.

>Hillary lost the election because of 11 Russian twitter trolls

Hillary Clinton lost the election because she was a terrible candidate. The Democrats had it in the bag with Bernie, but instead the chose Hillary because "it was Her time". The Democrats should take responsibility for losing an easilbly winnable election instead of pushing conspiracy theories that get us closer to the brink of nuclear annihilation.

Fact: Hillary lost because she's a piece of shit
Fact: Putin tried to create chaos by buying advertisements on hot-button issues

any solid proof?

>We must go to war with Russia in order to protect our democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=vdytOGnUFoI

Fucking genius...

Where is your evidence? Oh wait.

T minus 1 hour until the big guns arrive

Fact: we need to go door-to-door harassing some more 70 year-olds for their facebook preferences to keep this great nation safe from meme shitposters.

>Successfully hacked into voter registration roles

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

>Unleashed an army of bots and trolls all over social media to sow discord

vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/russian-bots-are-using-2016-tactics-to-hijack-the-gun-debate-on-twitter

>Compromised countless GOP politicians

usnews.com/opinion/world-report/articles/2017-12-28/donald-trump-compromised-by-russia

>Compromised interest groups such as the NRA

cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-russia-and-trump-money-laundering-poisoning-us-democracy-commentary.html

Of course, a 30 second Google search on the topic would have answered your questions, but you have to be spoon-fed like the child you are

Fact: Both the Democrats and Republicans fucking suck! We need a third party!

"Third parties bro, smoke weed every day bro, both parties are the same bro"

Grow up

You ridiculous fool. Hillary lost because everyone outside of L.A., N.Y.C., and Chicago hated democrats. Look at the electoral college map, dipshit.

Or I could keep smoking weed and shitposting until the political climate hits the event horizon and a world war unlike any other breaks out, decimating the population, drastically shifting world politics, and revealing shitloads of classified military tech. Then I'll start doing things.

>Look at the electoral college map, dipshit.
This is what happens when you turn away from your base, Democrats!

AHAHA.

EDGEY TRIGGERED LIBERAL FAGGOT CUCK

NECK YOIRSELF

Found the Poltard

>what is population density

I could do a google search on evidence for the earth being flat and get quite a few refernces - guess what - opinion pieces and propaganda , without supporting evidence , where experts engage in a gigantic circlejerk by quoting each other as proof - mean completely nothing

To protect our democracy, we would first have to have an actual democracy. Ok bye now

None of the links I gave you were opinion pieces

A convenient way to target your propaganda for maximum effectiveness?

kek

ShitTierbait.jpeg