Whats the edgiest thing you've seen on Sup Forums? Stuff like the guy who put his dick into a skull from the catacombs...

Whats the edgiest thing you've seen on Sup Forums? Stuff like the guy who put his dick into a skull from the catacombs...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M
thedailybeast.com/did-the-amber-lynn-coplin-murder-photos-sicken-the-creeps-of-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof of dick inside of skull

Pin dick

thank you sorry for being newfag

I just saw a logposter post a webm of some dude cutting his wrist DEEP and blood pouring into the sink.

That did it for me

that wasnt edgy, that was fucking funny! I miss the days OP delivered and shit was a laugh, nowadays its just full of fags and no OC

A picture of a face with his skin and eyes peeled off by some Mexican thugs. Fuck this board. It was horrible and I still have nightmares over it.

source plz ??

This. Oh, the edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M

Get out of this board before you're scarred for life.

did you get here last week or something?

A schizophrenic (all) illegally cyberstalk and passively aggressively try to seek my attention in this format. Not even a real human, a mistake to die

?

too late lol

??

???

Chek'd.
Pretty sure that's spurious and homosexual

The dog with maggots being pinched out. I saw it today. Gross.

Well hello there, newfriends

????

why do I feel nothing? Good thing I don't remember my dreams.

?????

??????

Tim McLean, killed on a bus in Canada in 2008.
Pics are fake though, from some movie

???????
I need to know which one
also an updated version of this one

Probably this or the dead cat and dog gore although this is one edgy thing I saved. I'm almost ashamed I got a boner from this.

weird sad shit

poor kid

what a waste

too soon...

what happen to her?

what happened?

Yes, but pics are fake

I think she died.

a cat cut in half by a train, still alive. that shit messed me for a while

source? whole film?

nerve gass

Okay, But how and way is the blood out of her vag.

wow shes geting some good dick

Don't ask, it's too soon

There was a mentally ill dude who cut open his ballsack with a broken lamp and took a timestamped pic. He ended up going to the hospital, but first he took a video of his raw nards dangling around while talking in this weird mickey mouse voice. I used to have the link to the vid but I lost it.

Her bf killed her and then he posted photos of her online

thnks

Is she dead

necrolord
guy shitting on baby
neil mcginnis(sp.) posting his social media and the police scanner link right before he shot a couple people in i think virginia

I don't know where it's from, but from what I remember, it was a swedish trap getting raped by some migrants.

Last night user took pics of his sleeping sister with his dick out and she caught him. She locked herself in the bathroom and he hid under a bed and slashed his wrist.
Bait, but it was a good thread

Here's another one.

And this

>being this new

I don't get it, what's edgy about the catacombs guy? It was just OP delivering for amusement. If anything it's the opposite of edginess

what does edgy even mean?

Story?

ITT: Newfags being newfags. Old fags yawning

See
If this isn’t bait I’ll be shocked

Don't look at this post

You’ve said it mate, love watching them burn themselves.

May or may not have been a guy at a crack house trying to be hot shit.

Type of time I be on...

I already did, and addressed it. Honestly if it’s not bait I’ve lost hope in Sup Forums

never got this picture until I saw
thanks, man
cold case solved

>oldfags

I saw a webm of a black guy mouth fucking a baby and then cumming on its face

niggers
and the even dumber white bitch under the nigger

Thank God he was wearing a helmet

np

>edgiest thing you've seen on Sup Forums?
bismuth

Trips of truth

Also, checked.

thx god he had helmet

safety first user. Always think about Carol.

are you ok?
seek help

>attached to the ladder
fucking lol

A dude cutting a chunk of flesh out of his arm to kill himself

Somebody posted a WEBM of some guy in his bathroom, had an infant tied up on the side of his tub and he pee'd and pooped all over it and in it's mouth and everything. Probably the worst thing i've seen here, thread got deleted like a minute after it was posted. Like what the fuck.

Is that a nude of Mommy?

Niggers gonna nig

I quote that freak out daily

Dog being skinned alive. I think it was in a rekt thread

I was there too friend. There was a greentext I read where a boy recounts seeing his cousin or sister or whatever ride their uncle. The whole thing was fucking disgusting and disturbed. I mean, I'm all for a wincest thread, but that was so cringey and gross I actually almost vomited.

I actualy followed this thread, creeped me out and made me sad.

Bless you

Thank helmet he had a god

thedailybeast.com/did-the-amber-lynn-coplin-murder-photos-sicken-the-creeps-of-Sup Forums

saw a webM of a baby geting attacked by a dog in a chair, the baby got ripped apart and then they posted more webMs of the parents disposing of the body via burning in gasoline

shit fucked me up

Is that an ass implant?

mhm

I want this man burned at the stake

this is outrageous

..do you have said webM?

source?

Hmmmmmmmm, I dunno man.