Sick of all the Pearl Jam hate on here, all of you who talk shit probably never even listened to them for real...

Sick of all the Pearl Jam hate on here, all of you who talk shit probably never even listened to them for real. Pls go circle jerk over Radiohead deep tracks of Nico and the Velvet Underground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hthj9KZrgpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Pearl Jam too but what's wrong with Velvet Underground faggot?

WHOA OH HEEEEYYYAAAAAWWWW SHIMMASHAMMA RAMALAMMA LILLOOOOH MAYD UH KONG KRETE

OOHHHH YEAHAHHHH

I mean, is there anything they've done that's not like their mainstream stuff, and is sort of weird and interesting? Sort of like Green Day's Nimrod.

Based Pearl Jam poster, I posted the other thread. We takin over lads

Nothing, it's just circlejerked to oblivion

Test

Childhood is worshiping Nirvana
Adulthood is realizing Pearl Jam makes more sense.

I still love both

Vitalogy and No Code

I had an english teacher who was a hardcore pearl jam fan even though all the young kids liked nirvana more. One time he also unironcally did a rap in front of the class

>WHOA OH HEEEEYYYAAAAAWWWW SHIMMASHAMMA RAMALAMMA LILLOOOOH MAYD UH KONG KRETE
>OOHHHH YEAHAHHHH

fuck off you adam sandler dick sucking faggot

That was me

No code is there most experimental album for sure

As i have grown older i find i like alice in chains more.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ

Pearl jam is good if you are like a 90's frat bro who also like neil young and thinks alexander supertramp did nothing wrong or stupid.

I will say i respect pearl jam as people, how they completely told corporate fucks to go fuck themselves

fucking kek

Alice in Chains is my favorite

lmao Pearl Jam is the plebiest shit ever. you may as well be listening to Smash Mouth unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hthj9KZrgpo

What a great fucking song

Reddit af

>Smash Mouth
>pleb

Newfags not welcome

They are not even a fucking comparison retard

Ten and Vs are really good.

I play this song on my geetahr all the time. One of faves.

Tens my favorite album of all time

lul gtfo you dumb newfag

Tens my least favorite PJ album of the 90's.
It feels more forced, like they felt "our first album, better make it count, it has to be perfect"
Whereas they got more relaxed and played around a bit more on the later ones.

Personally I felt Ten and Vs are the least forced, Most forced for me is probably Binural or Self Titled.

I enjoyed Do the Evolution
Fuck you.

you're both fucking ass holes.

AiC will always be the patrician's grunge

LMAO y'all triggered so hard hahahaha

sorry pearl jam is trash guys, you probably got into them through Guitar Hero or some other pleby shit like that. Eddie Vedder is a legitimately terrible vocalist.

Seething mad nirvanafag

if you're ever unsure of your ethnic background, listening to Pearl Jam is a stronger indicator that you're 100% white.

Based band based race tb h

I don't even like Nirvana. They're overrated, but at least they're not as trash as Pearl Jam.

Pearl Jam should change their name to Reddit: The Band

Thats Queen

Confirmation that Pearl Jam is great.

it's also Pearl Jam

Nah it's Queen, Tame Impala and Pink Floyd

Pearl Jam are the worst of the original grunge bands but are still better than all of the shitty post-grunge that followed.

yep, also Pearl Jam is on that list since they're just as pleby as those bands

It's actually Gorillaz.

Faggot

>can't tell the difference between Adam Sandler and Eddie Vedder
lol

>there are people in this thread who think Alice in Chains is a better grunge band than Soundgarden

Well, Alice in Chains have, what, three albums with their shitty Layne Staley impersonator? And Soundgarden only put out one abortion, King Animal.