Yes, kids. Talk and Protest. We hear You. We Will Do Things For You

>Yes, kids. Talk and Protest. We hear You. We Will Do Things For You

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty proud of what those kids are doing. Even if it only causes a minimal difference, they are taking part in what it means to be American at it's core.

You mean being convinced to dance for the liberals by using their emotions instead of logic? Yup... true Americanism there.

this

You literally just want children to be shot and be happy about it.

They are now weapons for an agenda they think they believe in.

I'm a conservative gun owner, and even now I believe something needs to be done...

but no, I mean the protesting.

Who would want to shoot the children if they weren't such a target in "gun-free zones?" Gun-free eh? You mean defenseless zones. Let those teachers and staff who want to protect the children be armed. Schools wouldn't be such targets anymore.

you're
>literally
a child parroting his fat Ltard teacher

staff and teachers cant be everywhere, we must give every student an uzi, cant miss anyone with that.

Yup, but arming teachers that want it, and allowing anyone whatever weapon they want, as long as they take a 2-3 year old psych exam showing that they're not insane and wouldn't hurt someone. If they are, they can get the help they need so they can someday enjoy their right to defend themselves and others once again.

>literally.
right there, you can go ahead and kys.
nice straw man too, retard.

Anyone else seeing tits when this pic is just a thumbnail but then it turns into republicans when you click on it?

Fuck you, when I was in school the staff were everywhere. Couldn't walk down a single hallway without seeing one or two. They smoked out in the parking lot when we were hanging out at lunch, and diddled the children in the showers to make sure they were safe damnit!

how insane these posts are
you want to arm teachers? to protect students? what kind of shithole is the usa? nowhere else on the planet it is that crazy. even pakistan is safer. i bet malala is happy she was shot in a school bus in pakistan and not in the usa.

i bet many of them get more often sued than shot because they watch minors in the shower

but remember what he said on tv! he's NOT a crisis actor! lol

Just because I have 100% no memory of being in the locker room doesn't mean they didn't protect me!

you're pioneering pushing the dumb
see you in pakistan

damn I haven't seen that one. Gutter Trash

yes, there are people literally this stupid

obvious samefag

nah buddy, I am op
and that one

stop being a faggot

Oh I'm not for banning guns, I'm for stricter gun control. Which at this point, not a lot of people disagree with. Really we need to stop letting autists get high capacity magazines. Shit dude, after sandy hook I bought a fuckload of 30 round clips for $28 each, and turned around and sold them for $200 each.

I'm not your buddy, tin-foiler loser

do you even realise how absolutly stupid this sound like? because of things like that, usa is the biggest joke of all states. people have to watch over teenagers in the locker room? wtf

now this, is a samefag

they don't watch them change or anything, but the gym teachers usually have their respective offices in the locker rooms yeah. No penis inspections

Having more capacity isn't going to help you kill more people, hell it'll probably make you miss more. I can swap out my 13 round magzine in less than a second, and it self cocks with a switch. Even down to 7 rounds that's 28 kills in less than 10 seconds time with 3 reloads.

also, that comma placement is pure autism.

I was trying to be stupid, but on a serious note, the gym office was right across from the locker room with a reinforced glass door. No one could walk in without that teacher seeing it. Also, the reinforced glass wasn't to protect the teacher, it was to keep the glass from shattering incase someone was stupid and kicked it, as kids are want to do.

it's statistics if you are in a crowded school, more shots = more wounded = more possible kills.

And if you don't understand you can just practice with extended clips to train yourself... well you don't shoot enough or have never used one

wont
why is grammar so hard?

Yes, please speak up children especially the ones that CNN has used in multiple events! Like this one. Honestly for as many people as we have in this country you cant stop all the horrible events. Just because other countries with the population of florida do not have many shootings does not mean the country of 300 million people have to have the same stats. Btw, we are one of the only countries that count suicide a gun death which makes up 60% of the deaths. England was a shit show when guns were banned look it up. Russia is a shit show with shootings too. But if you just wanna be sheep to the media go for it.

Ban cell phones while driving...over 10,000 deaths per year in the US alone...after you fuckers collect the cell phones, i'll give up my guns. Fucking kids and keks.

>But if you just wanna be sheep to the media go for it
nah, you're doing just fine enough for all of us

Once again, what's the difference between having a larger magazine and being able to reload just as fast as it takes to line up a shot? There is none.

statistic? you needed scientist doing that? more people=easier to hit and kill more people. wow.
the rest of the world call that common sense. but i guess trump banned that too. but then there is the question how are statistics possible if he doesnt believe in science?

USA is mentally ill.

you are American you leftist cuck

logiocally they dont like being shot at
if they make it harder to buy guns then it is less likely they will be shot at
ergo they are acting quite logically