I think gf is cheating on me. If her facebook password is the same as her phone's I can login...

I think gf is cheating on me. If her facebook password is the same as her phone's I can login, I just need her email(don't remember the exact one, tried to recover her address through facebook but I'm missing 2 digits) and a way for it to be untraceable. Does facebook notify with email if you login from the same browser(has logged in from my house) but different IP or fail some attempts to login? She's in a different city on vacation right now so I should be able to get a proxy from there if needed.

Of course I'll share with my Sup Forumsros both nudes and conversations if she turns out to be a hoe.

Go ahead and do it, you got nothing to lose she wont know

>Put a keystroke logger on your comp. Let her use it
>Also start cheating just in case

It may notify a connection on a new machine, not a new IP

Go for it

bump out of interest

OP you still here?

if you think she is, you're either crazy or she is.
either way you lose on this, just break up with her if that's what you want to do.

I want to know now. She's coming over tommorow. I have to know before that.

She logged from the pc like a month ago or so, she usually uses her phone when she's sleeping over. I also upgraded my OS since then, that has to have changed my browser ticker even though it's connected to google right?

Tripsofsagewisdom

If you think she's cheating, she's most likely cheating
What makes you think she's cheating?

She hit me with the "would you love me if I did something bad"? Then casually breezed over it.

Oh.......She cheated, no fucking doubt about it

Honestly, why would she ask that?
What could be so bad that you wouldn't love her after she did it?

It was on the "I love you so much" train. She could be on the clear. Still need a definitive answer to get in her facebook safely, help me Sup Forumsras and I'll deliver.

That could be anything. Her actual behaviour would appear off it she had cheated. I've had that experience. Trouble is once you start thinking she has you'll find more and more to convince yourself she has. If the trust is gone the relationship is over.

That said just wait for her to fall asleep and check her phone, it's how I confirmed my ex had cheated

That won't matter matey, if she ever logged on the PC, changed OS or not, she'll never know you logged on. I use facebook on different machines, sometimes with different IPs, sometimes both, it says something when I log on a new machine, otherwise it doesn't give a fuck

Seconded, don't do anything stupid until you have proper PROOF

Facebook notifies new devices. If she's logged in from yours before it would be fine unless she's cleared the connections on facebook, in which case it would be treated as a new device. Also password changes etc could be notified by text message depending on her settings

Her behavior hasn't changed at all, she's not acting weird, she calls me when she's alone, she tells me she loves me. I've never been cheated on before, how obvious does it have to be? I'm the one who usually does it and I decided not with this one. I feel like I might ruin a perfect thing by stepping over the trust line but curiosity is a bitch and I haven't seen her in more than a week which lets my insecurities loose which in turn makes me do stupid shit.

Dude, just live your life and trust her. You are flipping out for no reason

I used to be the one to cheat. I was guilt free when I did it so I didn't really give much away.

Changes in behaviour can be anything, it totally depends on you guys. For me I honestly could tell you specifically what felt wrong, but the last girl that cheated everything just felt a little wrong. She was still very affectionate, still all the "I love you" business. It just didn't feel right. Years and years ago a girl cheated on me and I thought everything was fine, we slept together and she just felt distant. Check phone- boom, she'd slept with a guy from work.

Trust issues and paranoia can ruin a good relationship if your girl is loyal though. Chill, get out of your head. Only check her phone if you really feel you have no other choice

Im just gonna say "would you still love me if i did something bad" sets off red flags, and if she glossed over it why tho. idk id be asking questions but thats me

Just ask her why she asked that question, communication is key
You are only dating, tell her that. IT's a trial period you haven't bought the farm yet

Yea but it could just be a variation on the "would you still love me if I was fat?" I've been asked that a couple of times over the years. It can just be seeking reassurance. She might have glossed over it because he seemed worried by the question, or she might have wanted a big feelings based conversation and bottled it.

I did. She said nothing, just asking.

I'm also pretty sure she'd break up with me out of guilt if she did cheat on me but I've been wrong about people before.

Tell her, that's good. I thought you might of cheated on me for a second

Women tend to become interdependent, if she doesn't have someone lined up, she's not going to break it off
It might of been a one night stand

Just ask her what she did that was bad, seriously it could be anything. Without knowing her, who knows what she considers bad. If she was cheating on you, i would be surprised if she was that open about a casual comment like that. Ask Her. as a matter of face, text her now and post screenshots

Find email via making a yahoo account and importing contacts via Facebook. Should show it in full. You can also log in via her phone number or Facebook URL.

If she has logged in on your network before you should be fine. If she noticed something off she will probably ignore it. People don't really care if there accounts get hacked.

OP, please send the nudes you do have of her already

bump

>LOGin