Mudslime refugees are being moved near me. Guess what's going to happen

>Government is moving 50 Mudslime refugee families to my area.

Fucking kek, Sup Forums.

>My area is a quiet little English village in the country, surrounded by quiet little English towns.
>People are either christian, or agnostic-atheist.
>People are all hardworking, working-class people.
>Most of the men are builders or miners who've worked since they were 14.
>People are still secretly racist and homophobic here.
>They go out every night to the pub and get pissed with their mates and watch football.
>These fuckers will not back down from a fight.

>The government is moving 50 mudslime fundamentalist refugee families next to those people.
>They will take up jobs. They will take up council houses when there is already a shortage of housing for English people.
>They will be seen on the street.
>They won't even speak English.
>They will start to demand shariah law.
>Shit is going to kick the fuck off.

This is going to be fucking funny, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aFgLNbM182k
google.com/search?q=163000 immigrants only 500 work&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=fMBSV7L3EcblmAWvhZSwDw
youtube.com/watch?v=aFgLNbM182k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They will take up jobs
You are way too optimistic. Poor you though, I hope that those mudshits won´t outnumber you.

Time to rebel motherfucker.

They're going to get fucking lynched.

>entire towns against 50 migrant families

Kill them. Making a few hundred bodies disappear into the mines shouldn't be hard.

Blame you government not the refugees, Not their fault for trying to seek a better life.

Don't delude yourself, The government wants you to busy worrying about refugees to do anything about them.

Order from Chaos

My fellow American is right. You must rebel, OP, you must rally your fellow villagers and route them out.

It is the only way.

Burn the fucking buildings down and godspeed!!!

I really must wonder (((who))) is behind all of this.

Whats life like in Zambia?

an economic immigrant is like a leech. they might be trying to seek a better life when they suck your blood, but you're still going to get rid of them

the only difference is, muslims have the capability to be better, so they have no excuse. i do agree the government is the main problem though.

>They will take uo jobs.

No. They won't.

>LESS THAN 500 IN MORE THAN 160000

50 years ago, it also has started with "50 muslim families moving" to London

Make sure to keep it all out of the limelight

Where abouts are you?

Where you at senpai ?

Not the british countryside!! I-i thought those areas were safe. ...

I-i really like multiculturalism and i t-think you should be more tolerant

>here officer i said that could you please remove the gun from my head?

Derbyshire, peak district

>your white women will defend them and nothing will happen
it will become a town of cuck builders and miners

Molotov the houses at night. You can easily get away with it. I've Molotov cars before. Scrape off any barcodes and file off any stock numbers though. I don't think they can trace it to your shop but just in case.

>Shit is going to kick the fuck off.

For the most part, they will sit around unemployed either in their council houses and a temporary Mosque. They won't interact with the rest of you because they don't like you any more than you like them.

OY VEY.

You fucking bigot, they are just like you!

I live near the lake disrtict. I hope to fucking god they don't start coming here

>They will take up jobs.

Prepare to get your lawn "mowed".
youtu.be/aFgLNbM182k

It was inevitable. The inner cities are completely overpopulated and housing them is getting ridiculously expensive, and it's not like they were going to get jobs.

Like a leech? How so? Moving to another country and breaking your back working is now degenerate?

>breaking your back working

>>They will take up jobs.

it depends on how the glass shatters. obviously the label should be completely removed, and if there is an ID engraved into the glass, and it doesnt shatter to sufficiently obfuscate it, you can track where the bottle was bought (and they may be able to ID you).

not that im endorsing or encouraging you to break the law. its morally and legally wrong.

google.com/search?q=163000 immigrants only 500 work&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=fMBSV7L3EcblmAWvhZSwDw
less than 0.3% of them got jobs. the rest leeched. go away mehmet.

>They will take up jobs.

No, they will refuse to do any work while chilling in your town streets and arassing your daughters while living on welfare moneys (that you gave them with your taxs).

got any tips?

Order of enemies we must crush:
1) everyone who voted IN the EU
2) fundamentalist mudslimes
3) the crooks in government who brought them in

Nothing is going to happen you fucking idiot. It didn't happen in London, it's not going to happen where you're at.

It didn't happen in America either with all the tough talking rednecks.

Ahahaha, my Dad lives up that way. He loves it because it's nearly all white and reminds him of what it like further south in the 70s growing up. Can't wait to tell him about this.

>It didn't happen in America either with all the tough talking rednecks.
this

>>They will start to demand shariah law.
this is the one thing you are wrong on. the shariah law shit doesnt happen until they begin to feel safe in numbers. 50 families is a lot, but not enough I think. you are looking at a problem that is maybe 50 years down the road

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANYINE VOTING IN IS YOUR TRUE ENEMY.

Daily reminder you are as bad as a SJW cucked lefty if you have not outcast every in voter fro your life no matter who they are (family or friends).

> tfw all my family but one distant aunt is voting for LEAVE
> tfw every one of my friends except two is voting LEAVE, now all my friends are LEAVE as I have,public ally outcast the IN ones from my life

Feels good man, at least I'm not a piece of shit pandering to the biggest traitors this country have ever had (IN voters)

>will not back down from a fight

you guys are the worst at fighting, i'd rather go toe to toe with a drunk irish at least they have natural drunk fighting genetics.

>britbong tries to punch
>gets winded just lifting up his arm, his high blood pressure and shitty genetics gets the best of him
>sits his fat ass down to light up a cigarette and profusely sweat in 7 degrees Celsius
>"wait gits me a minet, i'll knock yer ed off you mupplet"
>aussie just does a few deadlifts and curls before finishing him off with a one-hit punch dead.

Most of them will move out to Muslim areas as soon as they get the chance.

> it's morally and legally wrong
> morally
>defending your way of living from regression to middle age is now against the law

That's sad not funny m8

>now all my friends are LEAVE as I have,public ally outcast the IN ones from my life

Sperging out just hurts your cause. Unless they're foaming libs, gently try to persuade them with arguments that will appeal to their values. They may flip later.

You have to petition or do something. I'm being 100% serious. Our inaction has led to people coming here in droves.

Please OP.

Take it from me, I live in Canterbury. A beautiful, town with the biggest cathedral, lovely cultural sights - a quintessential British town.

>be me working in popular high street store
>shop is constantly getting things stolen from Arab looking slime
>one guy who's wearing the fucking clothes he stole tries to come in
>I tell him to GTFO of our shop at the entrance.
>quite nervous because he just stares me in the eyes and worried he might stab me.
>he walks away.
>every now and then I see him and his Syrian friends chatting up white, teenage girls

Blood fucking boils.

Anyway, this town is suddenly becoming a spot for Londoners to come to. And by that I mean, blacks and mudslimes and now refugees.

It has liberal and UKIP overtones here so not much can be done.

But OP, you gotta fight.

I don't find anything funny about a traditionally white country's government forcing shitskins into your life or community

thats true. the ones that refuse to integrate move to muslim enclaves in bigger cities like London. its nice of them to gather up into one big pile

They're pretty simple to make. I put them in a shopping bag and hid them in bushes near the cars early in the day so I wouldn't get caught carrying at night.
Do it at night obviously and try escape on foot. I'd be worried about cameras ID-ing my car.
I wore a hood and scarf at night so my face was concealed but not in an "Oh, look at that guy hiding his face" way.
There's a trick to throwing them but it's tough to explain. Just watch videos of riots in northern Ireland.

>50 Mudslime families
that's a lot. I doubt your government is honest about the number of refugees they are taking in

Canterbury isn't a quintessential British town.

>West Kent, best Kent.

It's 400-600 people. They're taking in about 20,000.

No OP, one of three things is going to happen:

1) you're going to isolate yourself even more, and keep posting bigotry on the internet like a pussy while doing menial, pointless jobs, and die isolated, depressed, and hideous

2) you're going to move away to some homogenous suburb with your family and live an anonymous, bland suburban life.

3) you're going to develop yourself as a person, create worthwhile things, and become educated. This will require you to interact with the people around you. When you get to know these refugees, understand their struggles, and connect with them emotionally, realizing that except for their religion and race they're really very similar to you, you will no longer be a stupid bigoted shut in and become someone of value.

It's your choice.

That's fucking obvious user. I don't go up to IN voters telling them that if we remain I will gut them like a fish.

I use the facts like the EU is forming w totalitarian army and we should learn from the mistakes,of the,past and not create another superstate army in Europe again. I tend to not even talk about immigration because normies don't care about it much. I make them feel like a fascist for voting IN basically by tin forming them with,the facts they are voting for a autocratic extremist totalitarian federal cabal of unelected elitists.

Only when they have,shown they will never change their mine and they have clearly shown they're aligned with the hyper Marxist autocratic Union we must reveal that we are dedicated enemies of everyone who voted IN.

The time for politics ends after a IN vote. We must put down our politics and physically riot and fight of we stay IN

>Brits
>doing anything
No chance, sadly. You're going to end up like Wolverhampton.

A petition and a whinge. That's all that will happen.

Well, it's beautiful and historical. I can't see how it isn't British

OP there's nothing funny about being sent to HM Gollywog Rape Camp because you broke the Racial and Religious Hatred Act, 2006 though

>>They will take up jobs
hahaha, this was gold, good one bongistan

They will take over your city because Britain has become a pussy country like all other European countries. This nightmare will not cease until some crusader comes to Sup Forums and make a happening thread about going BreivikBraveheart on a muslim ghetto.
Meanwhile, the rest of us, who has to much to loose, may sit back and watch our homes burn to the ground by the hand of white traitors.

These people are scum and small native towns cannot cope with it.

I was joking.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes because NEETs on this board get outraged on why Abdullah who studied hard as fuck to become an engineer took their rightful job at IBM. The NEETs have blue eyes and blond hair and that qualifies them for the job regardless of skill level.

that's precisely why it hasn't happened yet

Fuck off you utter nigger.

nah don't delude yourself. they'll spread their assholes for them like every other cuck in your faggot country.

He's right though. And even if one small town does try and act against this, the government will just have everyone involved arrested and sent down for a ridiculously disproportionate amount of time.

Lol it's impossible to tell online at times.
You weaboo cunt

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Film it

>breaking your back working

Well, lawns do need serious mowing and if they are up to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFgLNbM182k

[citation needed]

/lakedistrictmasterrace/ here too.

Don't worry, to many celebs and politicians have homes up here. The won't want shitskins ruining their views

They do not want a better life. They are trying to bring their filthy religion to peaceful corners of the world.

Muslim migrants should be forced to abandon islam.

Most of these people aren't even Syrian, they are just cowards and lazy people who don't want to pull up their sleeves and fix economy. Did millions Germans run away from German when their country was completely destroyed and Soviet army, which was much more brutal than Isis, rampage half of country, only to commit mass crimes and be disrespect towards host nation?

The Europeans and the Arabs not the same. Who are you trying to fool here..? Sounds like you are lying to yourself.

Who is going to make them? You?

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Really. This. None of them will be working. If they weren't so adverse to work they wouldn't come to be parasites on your country

Some English villagers will sure kick the muslim out of these.

Just give it time, the ovens will be lighted.

RARE FLAG
A L
R A
E G

No they will just collect checks

Is it bad that I kind of want this to happen? Don't do it OP you'll go to jail with all of Achmed's cousins.

>Asian gangs
>ASIAN
Holy hell is your country that fucked that it can't even use the word middle eastern to describe them? I can only imagine the shit storm that would ensue if they used the word Muslim. At least here in the states you can call it like you see it.

>They'll be had picked middle class English speaking Syrian families.
>They'll integrate immediately joining the work men's club, WI and scouts.
>The government will point to this excellent example as proof of it's wise polices and parish councils around the country will offer to take 50 families each.
>Eventually there aren't enough families and the villages are given unaccompanied African 'teens'.

You should be glad your village was one of the first.
You might have got one of the best deals.

Yup, if OP does anything he's off to HM Gollywog Rape Camp pronto

not_this_shit_again.png

The Middle East and South Asia are in the continent of Asia. When Britons think of "Asians," the people of the Middle East and South Asia come to mind AHEAD of places like flag related. It's a natural consequence of the Middle East and South Asia having been colonized by Britain to a greater extent than the Far East.

By contrast, when Americans think of "Asians," East and Southeast Asians come to mind, because these regions are closer to the United States and have had closer relations both historically and in the present with the US than other parts of the continent.

Bad luck that your area has been chosen to dump islamic filth on, that sucks big time...

>Not their fault for trying to seek a better life.

How about they work at making their own countries better?

These muslim shitbags are such cowards, they run away for free handouts in the Christian West at the first sign of trouble at home, why is it only white nations that have the courage to fight for their own countries?

>ignoring the entire Trump candidacy

If the are actuall syrian familis there is a good chance they will behave and be actually an enrichtment (no i am not joking) syrians in austria have to lowest crime among all the immigrants. But if they are africans or zoomali ..yeah could end up ugly very fast.

>50 mussies
>continent of 750million
Ladies and gentleman, the cuckservative alt-right alliance has been forged!

trump chugs diet coke and blusters about how he hates mxicans thats literally nothing

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Hahaha what the fuck

>muslims
>jobs

SWEDEN YES

No but honestly this is also our idiot fucking governments fault. They cried and cried about "MUH HUMANITY" and "NO PERSON IS ILLEGAL" taking in so many refugees our immigration system almost fucking broke and they had to pull the emergency break. Now we barely take in anyone because we have so many fucking people essentially waiting in line to get asylum just sitting on their asses in shelters. There have been some news articles going about where some, particularly Iraqis are leaving the country to go back to Iraq, mostly 16-18 year old dudes. Because when they realized Sweden isn't the paradise you thought it would be (job, housing, pretty white gf for free) they'd rather go back to a country ravaged by ISIS.

Why do they say Asian when all the names are clearly Arabic?

1. make a "neutral" or positive blog about you being pleased that they will "enrich" your community
2. style of the blog gets more depressed / negative as refugees seem to dont fit in
3. more concentration on negative aspects, eventually come to conclusion that diversity failed for your community, allege that it fails for whole country...

>destroying property you don't own

Rapefugee invasion or not, that's some scum nigger tier thing to do

It's a Brit thing. Asians are brownies while Orientals are what you and I consider 'Asian'.

(USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND MICROSOFT IS WORKING TIRELESSLY TO REMOVE POSTS THAT BREAK THE EU CODE OF CONDUCT ARE CLASSED AS ILLEGAL HATE SPEECH ONLINE IN EUROPE