Is interracial marriage a big deal in your country?

Is interracial marriage a big deal in your country?

In America not really, WMBF is becoming very common especially

My dad would probably disown me if I married a black woman desu

>Pic Related
>White male, '''black''' female

"white"

Nobody wants to end like De Niro

Why?

Few people care here.

are you black user?

Why are blacks such cucks?

Because he's from rural PA and has a pretty serious antipathy toward black people and Jews

White
Male
Black
Female

>De Nigro

I think race mixing is a shitty idea. This is coming from a Pajeet. I want my children to have at least a core identity they can fall back on so they won't base their whole persona on whatever pop culture bullshit. Mixed kids have a hard time sorting out who they are and end up just latching onto any astroturfed movement to give them a sense of belonging. This, of course, wouldn't be an issue of there was strong national identity present in the country where they live. However, burger media is influential through its ability to appeal to the lowest common denominator that a person's cultural identity can be and is reduced to something as trite as say McDonalds or the Big Bang Theory. Though this mostly applies to the average normalfag who can't see/understand the importance of such things.

Shit example because De Niro's kid is literally autistic and De Niro was never as handsome as Clint

He was pretty handsome when he was young and autism doesn't affect your facial structure

That's a lie

It's not a down syndrome, m8

Nobody cares,but uncommon

He is a smart man

>In America not really,
WMBF is becoming very common especially
>WMBF is becoming very common especially
No it's not you fucking liar.

>one case fits all

Not a fair comparison, Clint's son was 30, DeNiro's was a teenager.

>>White male, '''black''' female

They have roughly the same skin color.

The woman isn't black

The man isn't white :^)

You cherry picking skills are much better than ones who created the pic I posted. I will give you that.
He already looks like shit. What's there to discuss

That's the point, both are brown of slightly different shades.

Only Asians are worth race mixing with.

Do you have accelerated aging?

People's looks change a lot from late teens to mid 20s. Men get better looking, and start aging by maybe 30 or so. Women start aging around 25.

Well, let's hope he will get better face features then be has now

>WMBF
I saw a lot of this in Colorado, and they tended to be military couples.
My dad would be far more upset if I were racist.

>my dad gets to dictate who I can and can't be in a relationship with
Spotted the cuck

It's pretty common. Ironically Eurasians look a hell of a lot like the natives that already live here, so eventually we'll all be one big regular looking Canadian race of slightly slanted brown eyes and soft pale skin.

This
The man looks Arab, which is not white
The woman looks Ethiopian, which is not black
Fucking OP, choose accurate pics the next time.