Japan has no choice but accept 200.000 immigrants per year

Hello

As you know, PM Abe said we can't increase consumer tax rate 8% to 10%. Because our economy is so shit. But PM Abe also want to stabilize our primary balance. we need extra +35 trillion income per year to fix our primary balance.

How is it even possible? Japan's total revenue is not increasing in past 20years.

You know what we should do. Accept immigrant to boost economy, we need diversity to make Japan great again

Other urls found in this thread:

sankei.com/politics/news/140313/plt1403130006-n1.html
tokyoreporter.com/2015/06/05/tokyo-cops-arrest-3-nigerians-in-smuggling-of-stimulant-drugs/
dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20403
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not on my watch, shill

The problem goes, much much deeper.
It is the deeply engrained conformism that kills Japan.
Japs work 60hrs a week, for what? To life in small flat with no wife and no children?
To never complain about anything?
To allways wait for permission?

money is more important than your bullshits

You need to say to US fuck off and don't pay the abusive debts and usury.

Japan isn't made for american capitalism. They need to get back to feodal system

Shove off shill, based Japan will never be overrun by shitskins.

Holy shit.
My heart literally skipped a beat and i had a small panic attack.
I almost had tears when searching your post for a link.

But it's ok.
You're just a cuck/jew.
Japan will stay human.

Japan, shut the fuck up. You are literally a jewel on this planet. Don't squander it for cheaper labor.

They will abuse your infrastructure and your civilization will crumble.

sorry.

Our officials say that we seriously should consider accepting immigrants

It's ok, your officials have proven they actually care about the future of Japan and will not let something as irrelevant as the economy ruin the country of their ancestors and of their children.
Just go back to the USA or whatever shithole you came from, you will be much happier among your kind.

Post some sources. Odds are you aren't nip anyway.
The Japanese population is shrinking so slowly that you can hardly say that it's shrinking. On top of that if you need workers you don't want middle-eastern immigrants anyway, they don't work.

>Achmed found out how to use proxy

I don't know where your're from but please go back. Japan is for Japanese. I love other people. Not racist. But Japan is for Japanese. If you're one of those Nigerians in Shibuya selling drugs please just get out.

Follow on the robotics route. Be different.

sankei.com/politics/news/140313/plt1403130006-n1.html

Accept Korean Guest Workers, ban dating sims.

NO, you are unarmed manlets that'd get crushed by slightly taller sandnigger manlets used to everyday brutalities while you've replaced Bushido with work cuckery

Muslims want to rape Japan so badly, they are resorting to proxy trolling now.

If you take immigrants at least take them white.
A little advice.

fuck off racist.

We need to make Japan
25% Japanese
25% white
25% Jew& Muslims
25% african

This country will be very diverse so it would be strong.

I hate weeaboo Ingles teachers

Japan needs to be more Multicultural.
Maybe I'm biased because I'm a White aristocrat running Africa.

Feels good owning a farm, Our citrus orchid's really blooming this year. (First time in recorded history it actually rained during most of the dry season)

Guess global warming's pretty good for Sub-Saharan Africa. =P

>Racist

Ahahahaha

tokyoreporter.com/2015/06/05/tokyo-cops-arrest-3-nigerians-in-smuggling-of-stimulant-drugs/

50% shitskin ? i dont think the whites will come or stay [atleast the smart ones] XD

>25% Jew& Muslims
>25% african
This will doom Japan.

Read here: dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20403
This is statistics worked out by our government.

It shows that Norwegians, Germans and Chinese are some of the best immigrants you can have, they behave exceptionally well compared to Ethnic Danes which are set to index of 100.

Men from muslim countries like Lebanon, Marocco, Bosnia are 100% cancer, they are 2,5 times more likely to be criminal than other ethnicities.

This desu. I am sick of seeing this thread every few days on Sup Forums, it is either butthurt mudslime under proxy or western troll under proxy. No real nip would ever want "cultural enrichment".

>Accept immigrant to boost economy

immigrants don't boost economies

>Implying I will read your biased source.
haha

fuck off

It isn't biased, they are a politically neutral part of our public sector.

>Yugoslavia
>Bosnia
Not to say most of them aren't retarded, they are.

is this a meme?

So they are considering taking in 20 thousand immigrants a year from what I understand. This is entirely for the workforce though, which means it would have to be skilled workers, i.e. not mudslimes and other shitskins. Good luck with your white immigration though, could have been worse I guess.

Bosnians and Kovoso-albanians.

They are muslim majorities either way.

How many of these threads is this? I kinda lost count

Gook

based first poster, god's work user

>"""refugees""" helping the economy

Yugoslavia would include Serbs and Croats.
At the very least here Serbs make up most of the criminals from Yugoslavia. Albania also isn't Yugoslavia but they probably have the most criminals of any European nation. And it doesn't really have to do with them being muslim, because they're barely ever actually religious, it's because they're Albanians.

What people seem to forget is that if Japan ever has to take in immigrants, they will be chinks and gooks since they look alike, and they even have similar culture.

Hell there are already over than half-million of chinks and another half-million of gooks.

They will still remain yellow. Don't worry bros.

We oppose that immigrant revolution. Westerners showed us their failure.

I don't care so much about the other parts of Jugoslavia. The bulk of the refugees from that war are Bosnians and Albanians who invaded Kosovo.
And those are muslims.

You know there are Bosnian Serbs?
Bosnia is around 50% muslim. Whatever the case is any immigrant who commits a serious crime should be deported, who gives a shit if they've been here for over 2 decades.

Right so. Leeching immigrants won't boost economy at all.

thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

>who gives a shit if they've been here for over 2 decades.
It's your fault if you let them stay for 2 decades to begin with. It's a problem created by yourself.

Tell that to the politicians. Though I generally don't care about any Europeans.

>Accept immigrant to boost economy

Just have more kids you gooks.

>I generally don't care about any Europeans.
Maybe you should. Immigrants from European countries like Germany and Norway have exceptionally low crime rates.

Maybe I should have said "mind" instead of "care", most Europeans are cool with me.

this just in, the homogenized japan has experienced an unprecedented increase in crime across the board. the most startling of which is homicide and rape. no one knows why. : ^)

Daily reminder 0% of the people posting on Sup Forums from Japan are actually Japanese.

*non-homogenized

man i fucked up :/

I salute japan for becoming accepting of diversity. We will make sure to erase all natives in all developed countries in order to fix the racism issue which plagues the world today.

Japan will be fine. No immigrants.
When I visit Japan on tour I want to be greeted by QT Japanese ladies. Not shitskins.

wrong. made up bullshit and numbers that are way off

this is now a hillary is pur evil thread

translate this ブラッドフォ or you are just some proxy fag

pronounciation, not translation too

>ブラッドフォ
what does this mean?

i ask pronunciation and what it means

it's not complete sentence or word, but pretty easy way to determine if you are just jew in nippon clothes

fucking gaijin

>Chinese
I'm having a giggle here because the Japanese HATE Chinese.

hey a ruskie talking some sense, how about that. between the gay bashing and similar situation, Russia isn't running out of space though, just comfortable space.

Anyway pmuch OP if you want people to immigrate to japan you have to change culturally. no one wants to live in japan except idiots who don't know how your culture works.

Really though, the idea that japan is in a shit stage seems ass backwards to me. Exponential economic growth is a broken model, as is our current population levels. Japan is in a position to try a different economic model that can let them stay small and stop using all their dwindling resources like fish that are only going to get rarer as 200000 people move in a year to live in an apartment the size of an ice cube tray. the rest of the world hasn't caught up to japans declining population but It's not a problem you can avoid.

white piggu go home

Serious question though: Does the Japanese government offer any incentives for child birth?

> american education

that wasn't a russian flag. in fact not a single russian has posted in this thread as of now

>money is more important that all the things that make life worth living

The problem with japs is that they never really changed their mentality. They just went from being the servants of a daimyo to being the servants of a company.

>t 200.000 immigrants per year
Where from though?

Avoid Africa and every Muslim country and you should be fine.

Only thing is Africans and Muslims are the only ones breeding which is a kick in the groin.

How is importing a load of low-intelligence, low-skill, culturally corrosive people who cannot even speak your language and who will draw down more government benefits than they contribute in tax going to help your economy Haruto?

Are you embarking on a major canal building project, or perhaps building an Egyptian pyramid the traditional way? Or maybe raising a WW1-style mass army?

How is destroying your countries sense of community and mutual respect going to help?

Noooooooooooo

> Sudoku when?

damn you're right. I'm retarded.
I don't know why I get those two mixed up.

Yes, paternity/maternity leave, tax incentives, etc.

Nothing will really work in our modern society now that women work. If they don't work they stay home and take care of children. Now that women work they don't want to lose their careers.

Serious question why are there so many Nigerians in shinjuku and exclusively Nigerians?

>USMC/proxy thread
You niggers rape any mudsharks lately

buraddofo

is abe the merkel of asian?

It is very good of you to embrace diverisity, but you must only import men

Much more efficient to just use your women for breeding

This has been a pro immigrant day

Yes ching chang chong gook

thanks ahmed

Get a load off this zainichi.

Minjun brings the banter.

No problem you slot eyed freak of nature

See, this is exactly what the problem is.
You guys prioritize money over personal freedom.

You have a cultural problem, your culture emphasizes work over anything, you work like slaves and you end up having no time for anything else besides sleep and eating. You accept immigrants or you change your society.

Accepting immigrants is never the solution ( unless your problem is that you need your nation to stop having a future, then immigration is the solution :^) ).

>Get TEFL certificate
>Get job teaching English to shitty Jap students
>Live in shitty small apartment with paper thin walls the entire time
>Earn less money than you feel you should be earning for travelling halfway across the world and teaching brats who can barely understand you
>All made worth it by going out at night and beating any third worlders you find, secure in the knowledge that the Japanese police could not possibly care less about what happens to those people

Any weeb can read katakana you dumbass

What a fuckin failure, those numbers are insane.

>found jobs
>implying they searched in the first place

Only accept Europeans/Australians/Americans with at least a Masters degree.

I recon there are 200,000 such professionals more than willing to work in Japan for 5-10 years and then leave. We wouldn't even leave our quarter except to see the sights. You would never know we were there, like Japanese people in the West.

Don't accept Chinese peasants, you'll just turn into China. Obviously don't accept niggers or arabs.

>How is it even possible?
Globalists want to homogenize the global workforce into interchangeable, ever-moving transient workers. They're crazy. Resist it all you can. Learn from the West's tragic open borders mistakes.

I agree 100%. Keep spreading the truth.

Actually, 20万人 would be 200000, not just 20000. Which actually does seem like quite a lot for Japan, workforce or not. I'm surprised.