Woke up feeling depressed from a nap Sup Forumsros. Cheer me up

Woke up feeling depressed from a nap Sup Forumsros. Cheer me up.

Suck on this, you'll feel better.

How's the rest of your day been OP? Play any cool vidya?

Im good, thanks user.
>How's the rest of your day been OP?
Kinda boring, but it wasnt bad, I didnt go to work due to the weather. I havent played anything today but I have been playing BF1 on my pc.

Oh? Is it that bad out where you are? And n i c e, would you say you're good at it?

please buy me bf1 on pc i need it rly badly bf4 isn't cuttin git anymore
my origin namei s spaghetti200

>Oh? Is it that bad out where you are?
No not really I work outside, im going back tomorrow.
>And n i c e, would you say you're good at it?
Im ok but i think im better than the average gamer, but most times I tend to just play for fun and try not to get competitive.

>please buy me bf1 on pc i need it rly badly bf4 isn't cuttin git anymore
>my origin namei s spaghetti200
State your age
job or school
and why you think i should buy it for you

Yeah same, I prefer games like Dead Space and Mirror's Edge OP, also are you loking forward to tomorrow then?

>Dead Space and Mirror's Edge
Good taste both great games
>also are you loking forward to tomorrow then?
Yeah kinda im gonna go back to work and I get my tax refund deposited to my bank tomorrow hopefully.

>Good taste
Thanks op, and oof I don't know much about that kinda adult stuff, sounds s t r e s s f u l (mods get out I'm not an underage fag ree)

>I don't know much about that kinda adult stuff, sounds s t r e s s f u l
Thats why I woke up depressed. Adulting sucks.

never played Mirror's Edge but fuck me, Dead Space 1 was good.

RIP, Visceral Games. EA is short for EABOD, which is what all the executives should do.

>Dead Space 1 was good.
It really was

Fuck fam I'm sorry about that, goodluck on those refunds tomorrow, anything else stressing you out besides that op?

>Fuck fam I'm sorry about that, goodluck on those refunds tomorrow, anything else stressing you out besides that op?
its all good man ill be alright, and nah not really just kinda tired and need to get certain things in my life together but other than that I cant complain, it could be worse. Dont think ill be napping during the day anymore.

Good to hear, and lmao me too, I always feel sick or sad after any kinda nap, even the I don't sleep well at night either oof

Yeah I hear ya man thats how I kinda feel right now. My diet has been pretty bad as of late so that can be a factor as well.

Yeah I've kinda started laying off the less healthy food I used to eat a lot of, I've even started cooking a bit, you should try it if you can op

agh yeah man I usually try cooking my own food im trying to start my diet this week. Anyways man glad someone replied to my little thread. Have a good one, user.

Everyone you hate is going to die.

kek

It's been fun getting new recipes together,and you too