I consider myself straight but I have gay sex out of convenience...

I consider myself straight but I have gay sex out of convenience. It is so easy to get a dude to blow me or to let me fuck him. For the most part I always try to find feminine guys or at least very petite. Does anyone else do this or am I just a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28412419/awesome_teen_spreading_perfect_pussy_on_closeup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just a faggot. Your mom has my condolences.

Just a faggot.

that's pretty gay.
you're gay.

yeah you sound like a weak faggot, fucking gay men who are mentally ill.

I figured but it is better than beating off and on a few occasions I have gotten cash while also getting off

faggot? possibly but youre not a true faggot until you post pics of your ass getting pounded

xvideos.com/video28412419/awesome_teen_spreading_perfect_pussy_on_closeup

You're all welcome.

I mean you’re definitely a sex addict

I suppose I am. Sometimes I get really horny though and I do not feel like putting in the work to get a chick so I post on craigslist and can get a blowjob or whatever within 30 minutes or so

too puffy

Fuck nah I never get fucked or even beat them off most of the time I just get head and if I am really horny I will fuck them

Pretending to be a giraffe doesn't make you one, you silly faggot. You are gayer than 8 guys blowing 9 guys.

Sometimes I think that about myself. Especially since I almost always regret doing it but then I get really horny and do it again

aids express

Anytime I fuck I use a condom and I am pretty sure you can't get aids from getting a blowjob

But I really am not attracted to guys I just like sex and like I said it is an easy option I always go with a chick if available

i do this too OP

Sorry bro youse a faggot.

Youre rationalizing your behavior to convince yourself you aren't gay.

A hole is a hole

you're just bi user, so 50% fag

>mantra of the faggot

Literally doing this right now. Found a hot ass trap with big tits on grindr and fucked her over the weekend. Was supposed to see her tonight but haven't heard from her today so was just thinking about letting some twink faggot blow me rq.

You're probably just a faggot. When's the last time you fucked a chick?

>consider myself straight
>I fuck dudes
Whatever you say buddy

>I have gay sex
>am I just a faggot

guess we'll never know

nah its normal. coming from a feminine guy of the type you probably get with, your probably just like ¼ faggot, and as a result you get with us easy to get guys because you're too much of a pussy to get with real women, or at the very least you have some mental illness preventing you from. Im dronk ignore spelling mistakes.

fun fact: a lot of straight guys hate and aren't attracted to women

you're just a messed-up fag who can't love (or even like) anybody

Maybe you are just bisexual my dude. (wich is completely k00l)

If it works for you, why not. Just remember OP is always a faggot.

You're a faggot

depends if they take care of themselves. bleeding gums i.e. gingivitis can easily transmit HIV