Imagine a resteraunt where for a substantial price you can order a waitress as a cooked meal...

Imagine a resteraunt where for a substantial price you can order a waitress as a cooked meal. People like her are waitresses voluntarily since the odds of someone even ordering a waitress meal (let alone being chosen to be the meal) are very low.
So you'd have a girl like her, 18-22 in college. She only works one night a week for 4-5 hours as a waitress. She will complete college with money to spare. S9 there is a reason to do it

checked

wouldnt you rather just have sex with her tho

I'd rather fuck them than eat them, but to each their own.

I imagine Sup Forums would bitch about having to tip the person serving the human to the table.

"but I already paid for the bitch, fuck your tip"

What if you ordered in advance for a specific one, paying significantly more but so you could have sex with her?

man, just looking at her. she has the crazy eyes. 360 and walk away...

I'd order Waitress Tartare to go.

I totally thought this before I finished reading the OP. Fuckin Europoors and their "logic"

Cool idea but i think a restaurant where you order a girl to fuck would be better for business than to cannibalize a girl.

Lol

OwO who dat

tits or gtfo

>odds of someone even ordering a waitress meal (let alone being chosen to be the meal) are very low.
This doesn't sound like a very successful business model.
Also life > tips

you'd be surprised what people do for not that much money

Like?

russian roulette

topkek

how about her?

Bump

bump