I have been in the U.S. for two days now and here are my impressons so far

I have been in the U.S. for two days now and here are my impressons so far.
Firstly, the memes are true, I see fat people everywhere, I see people riding those things in Wal-Mart, food is junk and I haven't seen any manual cars yet. We've bought a car ourselves already. Cars are cheap, fuel is cheap, everything seems cheap. Livings seems pretty easy, I don't know how people manage to be homeless here. Other than that people seem very polite (except for the police, they were mean), most notably they respect each other in traffic (well, compared to my country where it feels like people put monkeys in the driver seat).
I will continue later on.
AMA

t. Turkish Work and Travel user

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which city are you going to bomb?

Timestamp with passport please
Which city?

Which city? I almost never see fat people, the size of the ones in the memes, and the only time I see people riding those things are elderly people.

Don't forget to support gullen.

Why did you talk to the police? When I went there, there was this qt3.14 in the immigration called Honda, I wanted to lick her face but I was afraid she wouldn't let me in if I did that.

You bought a car, or rented one?

>Work and Travel user
I'm going to my Work and Travel in USA in a day. Where will you be working?

How'd you get in trouble with the police within two days? That seems fast. Sure you're not in North Korea?

I'm in wisconsin dells
Bought for 750$
Airport police
Don't have a pen now but here's a turkish hand move with american stuff

>wisconsin dells
mostly tourists there

same, i don't care really but i never seen the stereotypical landwhales on scooters.

were not fat

nah we are pretty fat

Have you guys been noticing a trend it is women that are mostly the ones that disgustingly obese? I've been semi-austically keeping note of sexes of all the obese people I see and women take the cake both in frequency and overall size. I remember seeing a statistic of the obesity rates in burgerland which showed that 40-45% of the women are obese and about 30-35% of the men are obese.

>Firstly, the memes are true, I see fat people everywhere, I see people riding those things in Wal-Mart, food is junk and
What shithole are you visiting ? I mean Wal-Mart's and fat scooter riders are usually in shitty/poor areas.

I see that in literally every single small town I went too all along the East coast (from Georgia to Maine) when I was hiking there a few years ago. Obviously the South was worse, but still, even small towns in New England always had a fucking Wal Mart and an insane amount of fat people. Also, everybody drives a pickup truck.

Small town America is really a land of complete and utter shitholes in my experience (at least, on the East coast, maybe elsewhere it's different).

Have you made your pilgrimage to Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania yet?

Yeah they are mostly women

Yes

1) Women retain fat a lot more readily than men do (although this is overblown by fat-acceptance feminists to make it seem like men have to literally do nothing to say fit)

2) Women don't do manual labor as frequently and loathe it.

3) Women have an obsession with sweet, highly-calorific foods like cake and ice cream. Lots of men I know just outright do not like sweet foods, but you still see women past 25 eating ice cream like it's nothing.

You're not alone, the police are aggressive cunts, I got shouted just for asking instructions once.

Practical question: how do you buy a car as a non-resident tourist and drive it legally around the USA? Insurance? Registration?

I want to buy a $750 shitbox in NY and get beaten up in some hick town on my way to California & Mexico.

Generally yes there are more obese women than men. Also, in the U.S. blacks generally have much higher obesity rates. Over 50% of black women are obese.

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

There are plenty of nice small towns but they are usually not far from an area with good employment. Im from CT and while we have a good amount of pick-ups we have nothing like the areas to the West and in the South. If you're in places like VT/NH a lot of people do use their trucks for work as well and to deal with shitty dirt roads in areas.

It's like any other sale. You can buy one with cash in hand, register it at your local DMV (there's local taxes you have to pay, so expect to shell out ~$200), and get insurance in a day or two. If you're only going to be here for a month, then renting a car is obviously the way to go, but for much longer, it can be easier just to drop a few hundred dollars on a shitty car and sell it before you leave.

Like, the only major obstacle is obtaining a driver's license, but an international one will do.

>wisconsin
For education or for work?

Did you do the Wisconsin Ducks tour or go to that Tommy Bartlett show?? Noah's Ark is the largest waterpark in America, you should try that. Also, the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum was based, definitely go to that.

I will work for 3 months