Mfw it may very well be possible that women really are worse at math than men and that nothing will be able to change...

>mfw it may very well be possible that women really are worse at math than men and that nothing will be able to change that
>if true, women will always be under the boot of men
>mfw the majority of Sup Forums believes this
>mfw they still have the decency to say that women are privileged

I bet you are the same guy who posted ss shit but nobody wants to respond now. Or you just a paki or a leaf under a proxy

women are privileged though

can literally get anything they want from men because they have a vagina

tell me how i know you have a vagina

>women are privileged though
stop believing this

>can literally get anything they want from men because they have a vagina
this just shows men are on top

i haven't

what the fuck are you talking about?

It's easier for women to play the victim in every given situation because of how they're looked upon by society. The irony is that they're all like "I'm a strong, independent woman who can handle everything on my own" and whenever something goes a little wrong, they'll play the "I'm a woman oppressed by society this isn't my fault" and repeat. I hate women
t. vagina

Lol no.

>mfw it may very well be possible that women really are worse at math than men and that nothing will be able to change that

In the west it may take massive years to do a cultural shift but in poorer countries where barriers are being torn down as modernity expands I think they'll be just about equal more or less.

stop telling lies and stop pretending to be a woman

yeah but i watched the documentary that the german recommended in the other thread and it said that even in newborn babies the boys are more interested in technical stuff than girls

>stop telling lies
lying about privileges of being a girl? lmao nigga, if we take any given school, then the quiet girls gets hell of a lot better grades than quiet boys, just because "boys r stupid and thus they don't say anything and girls r clever, shy creatures who shouldn't suffer from their inability to speak in front of """""large"""""" crowds"

proofs?

where's your proof that girls are oppressed

if women are worse at math they will never be great scientists and engineers and so men will always known as being better and more revered by history and humanity

you're pretty dense, go back to /r9k/ or fix your insecurities already

In Denmark women generally attend university more than men, but men are better at complex math.
On average men and women have equal IQ but men's IQ are spread more widely than women's, therefore there are more stupid men than stupid women and more super intelligent men than super intelligent women.
t. Psychology student

i knew all of that already
it doesn't interfere with my statement

did you not go to high school? there's been a lot of articles done on how girls are "doing better" in school than boys these last years, but the data is only from the grades they get. no teacher would want to admit that their grades are based upon genders, so technically there's no proof other than experiences/statements/etc.
also>

How is being good at math bringing happiness?

that's not oppression, that's an innate difference

>did you not go to high school?
i did

i asked you if you had proof that girls were given better grades based on their gender which you just said there wasn't proof of

i never said women were oppressed

with math you make lots of money and money brings you happiness, but the main point is that women will forever be "less" than men and not revered as much as men in history

women aren't privilged in denmark and neither are men. if you want to help with womens rights or stuff like that, go to the middle east or something.

>yeah but i watched the documentary that the german recommended in the other thread and it said that even in newborn babies the boys are more interested in technical stuff than girls

What doc?

>>if true, women will always be under the boot of men

Search "hjernevask" and watch the first episode

what i meant was that they will always be laughed at for being less

i think all the pills are damaging your brain

what are you talking about?

>what i meant was that they will always be laughed at for being less
I don't think women will be laughed at for being less, because women still have a very essential role in society even though they are worse at math than men

>because women still have a very essential role in society even though they are worse at math than men
Like what?
If you are talking about childbearing i can tell you that most women dont want to just be known for rearing children anymore (with good cause) and if that is their only role they will be laughed at for being good for nothing but rearing children which is already what i happening

and they might even get replaced by artificial wombs, sex robots and homosexuality in the near future

>women still have a very essential role in society even though they are worse at math than men

What role? Men can pretty much views as better then every role worth a shit.

this
the future for women looks dim

I mean Men are pretty much viewed as better in every role worth a shit. Even if it's true or false or the grey in between the fact that it's believed as such has impact on people in the field, on the job and in school.

I know, but men are slaves of vagina. No math can't undo that.

But yes, you guys can boast about your average iq being a little higher than ours. Too bad you're stupid neets

bye

sex robots and homosexuality can undo that
the future for women look grim

>sex robots
Whhat
>and homosexuality
but most guys aren't homosexual?

Why does this bother you?

Women live far better in society now than ever.

many people talk about replacing women with sex robots

>but most guys aren't homosexual?
you sure?
aren't we on Sup Forums right now where people have begun to lust after other men?

>why does it bother you that women may be exterminated or turned into second class citizens

>I know, but men are slaves of vagina.

Only if you are total horndog or sexually maladjusted. Even then you can still fuck a lot and not be a slave to feminine puss-puss.

>many people talk about replacing women with sex robots
that's insane I don't think that will ever happen
>you sure?
Yeah I guess? some are but most only like women

>that's insane I don't think that will ever happen
you underestimate the power of mysoginists, male chauvinists, MGTOWs and anti-feminists

and by the way there has never ever before in history been societies where homosexuality were widespread while women had no rights, right?

you're a degenerate lmao

Are you genuinely surprised you're a virgin

Do you love your mum Dane

women get to validate their existence by working easy jobs, scoring guys whenever they want, and looking forward to taking care of their own children while their man worries about all the finances and logistics. not to mention that the dating market is a sexual buffet for women the likes of which not even the most attractive man gets to experience

Women can modify their attractiveness more strongly and more quickly. They paint their faces to gain several points in attractiveness, they can naturally get bigger boobs and asses, and all they have to do is be nice and not fat and many successful men will work and improve themselves to the bone to achieve the mere pleasure of experiencing a woman's body second-hand.

women get exclusive full-ride vagina scholarships to elite professional programs, and many hiring managers in professional occupations are increasingly beginning to hire only women. then since most everyone is sensitive about hurting a woman's feelings far more than mens', she works to lower standards and receives less discipline

there is literally no point in being a man anymore. still we preservere, because if it bleeds we can kill it

You retards still don't realize OP is a low iq woman

>low iq woman
Pleonasm