What's up with the U shaped toilet?

What's up with the U shaped toilet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/64677/why-are-public-toilet-seats-u-shaped
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If your dick was larger you would understand.

So ur pp no touch

Niggers.

When you throw up, the seat doesn't hit you on the back of the head.

probably so you don't piss on the seat when your stream loses pressure? why don't you google it and bring back the answer

Reduction in materials cost, shipping cost, and doesn't get in the way of your dick, what's not to love it's economical

/thread

Where I live it is a plumbing code requirement for public toilets.

So you don't hit your chin when you suck on them nuts

Its where you can safely place your hotdog while taking a poop

It's an emergency horse shoe for big horses

Logic, it's less materials, so it costs less, yes even 2 cents adds up when you make millions of shitter lids.

But why?

I always thought it was so if a guy pissed without putting the seat up, the pee wouldnt get on the seat.

But then I found it was for the FUCKING FREAKS WHO WIPE WHILE SITTING DOWN

Why not?

The two-prong, open-front seat is required by the plumbing codes adopted by most public authorities in the U.S. “All water closet seats, except those within dwelling units, shall be either of the open front type or have an automatic seat cover dispenser,” as California’s state plumbing code reads [PDF].

This is largely a matter of hygiene. No matter what kind of junk you’re packing, u-shaped seats give you a little breathing room to avoid touching the seat with your genitals, and provide one less place for urine to splash.

Open-front toilet seats are largely designed to make it easier for women to wipe,

U-shaped seats are also cheaper,

short answer:
nobody knows.
somebody thought it was a good idea a long time ago and put into Plumbing Code book and nobody questioned it.

all answers are just assumptions.

This is the correct answer. Fat people wipe from the front.

I am fat as fuck and I wipe from the back.

You just have long arms. Eat more and you'll have to wipe from the front.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
maybe because of the big penises out there

It's so u can slide socks over each side when it's cold

wrong

Literally no point in having that section of the toilet seat. It's a waste. Home toilets have the full U shape because it looks better, but public bathrooms don't matter for that.

less surface areas for janitors to clean, meaning they are more likely to punch out early, so i could pay them less

Why have I never thought of this

That's retarded but I wanna try it.

Women bleed alot on their period. If it doesnt get on top then itll get on the bottom. Fucking bleeders.

Best answer in the thread.

disagree. it just makes it more likely for it to touch the inside of the bowl. i like to rest my dick on that part to avoid touching porcelain.

no, you.

It's for girly girls to wipe their front-butts

What in tarnation

I've always wiped from the front. I'm fat now, but I used to be skinny as fuck and did it like that then too.

You don't have a nice mom

I'm keeping old socks to do this now.
Your a special kind of genius.

Your mom is a big gae

Have you guys ever been so drunk you used the washing machine instead of the toilet by mistake? I remember being annoyed that is was hard to sit down and strange that my feet were dangling.

its the sneak peak for public restrooms. lets you see if its worth touching to lift. gives a snapshot of the coating underneath the seat.

this was a /fit/ design so you could use it to curl while pissing or shitting

This.

You wipe standing? You just stand up and it will squish in your butt cheeks.
Why the fuck do you wipe from the front?

But the fact that there was a giant plastic thing in your ass was normal?

it's always been normal for italians

Wow, this is one of those rare threads on Sup Forums that actually makes me question life and what I know.

so you dont piss on the toilet seat

Kek

Not OP but I seat kind of far back in the throne
so I would have to move forwards if I want to slide my armd from the back
78kg 180cm so not fat
why r u faggots obsessed with this

now i get it

Efficency - must be cheaper to build a seat with fewer materials and no one needs that part

Agreed.! More like this please.

It is for when you're peeing, but then realize that you have to shit so you can lower the seat without interrupting your pee stream. Then you just throw your leg over the back of the toilet to turn around and you're in prime shitting position all whilst continuing to urinate

>>>me bout 3 years ago
>>>get bad chinese
>>>go to the mart of wals for few things
>>>needtoshit.jpg
>>>shit is uncooperative and dindu nuttin
>>>readjust for more comfortable position
>>>waist band of pants catches the lip of the u
>>>go to settle back down
>>>a wild testicle appears and finds its way between the u and under the seat
>>>tfw all of your 217 pounds comes down and smashes your favorite nut between the seat and bowl

FUCK THESE SEATS!

That must take some time to perfect. I just imagine piss all over the place.

Perhaps an illustration would be useful.

this

Your balls hang down from your penis. This is a comfortable ledge to rest your balls on.

>2018 - Still not using ball rest

>possible gril or troll I can't tell.

Thank you kind sir. This could be an Olympic event. It's sort of gymnastics

>bathroom calisthenics

/thread

my legs aren't O shaped.

fuck off

autism

prove to me you dont literally grasp the toilet and force your cock into it when you piss

are you some kind of beta faggot?

Trash a pair of old socks every time your kid needs to piss. Hope you have a lot of old socks.

pp still touch porcelain which is bredy fugin dirty jus like the seat

it´s not wide enough for a neck you moron

dude i have one that porcelain is cold. more toilet now !

its so when it overflows only water comes out and not shit.

i separate my dick from the toilet with some paper stuck inbetween the porcelain and the dick itself

what kind of crazy nazi wipes from the back

you mean its purpose is solely dick, lick most ppl have big dicks which get contaminated of the piss that´s also in the porcelain, take a god damn look

>You just stand up and it will squish in your butt cheeks.
don't stand up, idiot
lean forward bend at knees
fuck Sup Forums is dumb

gotta try this

its so the crazy perverts don't slam their genitals in between the seat and the porcelain and ejaculate all over the place

Why are you pissing with the seat down?

As a woman, I hate these and they make me feel dirty. I can never sit down fully on them so I need to squat. Usually found these types in nasty public toilets

Ahem

"This is largely a matter of hygiene. No matter what kind of junk you’re packing, u-shaped seats give you a little breathing room to avoid touching the seat with your genitals, and provide one less place for urine to splash"

mentalfloss.com/article/64677/why-are-public-toilet-seats-u-shaped

>thinking you need to wipe front to back
I don't have a vagina user

And reasoning for having these in women's toilets?

So if you slide forward you don't cleave your nuts off in the process

Why aren't you faggots applauding this user for the most plausible answers in here? Fucking fags.

>tfw most toilets are womanly tiny circle toilets
>visit chick at her place
>have to take a shit
>dick touches cold nasty bowl
>mfw

I have a theory

Its for that kinda rare circumstance where your already sitting waiting for the shit to "activate"

But your hard as well and start to piss, and you dont wanna piss on the floor

Cause one time when i went to the USA (you have really fuking big toilets, you know that?), anyway, i was hard, started to piss and i ended up pissing on the floor cause the piss was going under the seat, but still over the bowl in the small TIGHT space inbetween, had to wipe floor with towels

thats my theory anyway, or i could be retarded :/

It's so that if you accidentally shit out a baby or another live creature it has a way to escape from under your fat ass.

>allowing your daughter to use public restrooms
"No!"

>giving gook your shekels

>Allowing your daughter to piss her diaper/pants
>instead of carrying a small pack of disinfecting wipes
Bruh, do you even parent.

You are some kind of autistic genius, im trying this sometime

>spending it on a McDouble twice in one week instead of clicking bridges, apartments and cars on repeat fort every nonsensical thing you want to post

Its so fat ass americans don't create a vacum with their fat ass and get stuck

to rest your dick on duh. who wants to rest it on a toilet seat

Don’t you guys hate it when the tip of your dick touches the toilet water

jokes on you I just bought two more passes I will never use