Guys is Jody real? I've been dating my girlfriend for 4 years and leave for basic training Tuesday

Guys is Jody real? I've been dating my girlfriend for 4 years and leave for basic training Tuesday

nah, but be prepared for a break up anyway

Oh RIP

Yes. Also be prepared to get fat if you're joining the army. This will be another reason for her to leave you

Im going Air Force lol. Will I still get fat?

its up to you

she gonna find herself a real man... 11B

Jodie is real, it does happen some times, but I'd break up just to avoid the cuckery of a long distance relationship

I would just consider it over its what always held me back from joining because im a vagina

most relationships end, well, a lot of them, especially if you're young. being away obviously won't help out. that's just being honest, right?

nothing gets stronger by packing up and being 200,000 miles away.

having said that, don't worry about it.

You're joining up for a reason, something most people don't have the balls for. that kinda person has something in them that makes them very attractive when you get out.

so kiss your girl and then serve your country! but don't do that in the reverse order, you'll likely be tasting another guys dick meat on her breath LOL

> packing up and being 200,000 miles away.
Nigga he isn't getting stationed on the Moon.

I'm excited to be in but its gonna suck if we break up. First girlfriend and 4 years. I'm only 20 so thats 20% of my life ive been with her

Don't let your dreams be dreams. US space corps. It could be a thing lol

Break up with her. You won't be happy if you stay with her. Plus, believe it or not but some bitches even go for air force guys. They want those bennies

Thats what I've heard lol. I wouldn't mind smashing some tindr bitches

Yes I’m real. And if the military wanted you to have a spouse they’d issue you one.

You're gping air force... Why do you have a girlfriend any way? We all know you're gay.

>Joining the military
You're gonna love it OP except not really enjoy the next 4 terrible years of your life you moron. Shoulda gone to college instead.

I'm broke af

Most girls I know who go for military guys are super republican and kinda dumb in general

Community college?

This is generally true. My GF is liberal as fuck tho. There are always exceptions

yea

>>IM A ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT AND WILL FUCK YOUR BITCH UNTIL YOU GET BACK, NO WORRIES I WILL MOSTLY FUCK HER IN THE ASS SO HER PUSSY WILL STAY NOT TO SAGGY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Ill take a qt pi republican girlfriend over a dirty left winging skank any day

kek that is amazing and also probably mostly true. Do yourself some favors OP and just give her the freedom to bang other dudes while you defend my freedom to bang hot wives of military men.

I don't know if it's as bad having a gf that's a civilian. But once you get into tech school every married chick will be trying to get dick.

lol at dirty. Have you ever been to UCLA or UCSB? Mostly liberal and super fucking hot. Plus liberal girls are freakier cause they aren't worried about god watching them or whatever

My cousin is a marine and had a child with his wife a few years ago. I recently found out she was cheating on him with another marine while he was deployed. Personally I always knew she was a crazy bitch but no one in my family wants to hear the unpopular opinions of a 30yr old childless stoner. They'd rather go on fantasizing that they know better then I lol

Don't waste the finite time that is your life with the military.

This. Liberal girls are always better. And honestly, i just can't take seriously an adult with an imaginary friend.

Or anyone stupid enough to believe conservative fiscal policy has benefits for anyone under 250,000/year, or the economy as a whole. We have 60 years of evidence, we can get over it already.

If they'd station me on the moon, I'd totally enlist.

this seriously happens so much more often than people realize.

I just wanna go overseas

REAL ADVICE?! ON MY Sup Forums?!!!

Let's be honest we all have sexual urges for other people even while in a committed relationship. I think it's almost unrealistic to expect someone to not cheat when their partner is gone for 4 years and only returning for a week or so like twice a year.

Is it cheating wrong? Yes.

Is it understandable why it happens in that situation? Yes.

lol

vamos amigo

Very real. Woman have needs. You won't be there for her. Remember that girlfriend who broke up with you when you went to college? Well you were only a state or two away. Now we are talking countries away.

My cousin married an air force guy, 2 weeks after he got deployed to Iraq she was already fucking other dudes.

I grew up in a military town (five military installations) and the struggle is real.

I hated going out to clubs and bars cause I'd get some rank skank on my junk and find out her husband/boyfriend/babby-daddy was deployed

I didn't ever hit it but there were a bunch of nikkas and crackas on that tip

My brothers wife joined the airforce. She's enormous now. She barely passed her last physical.

Yea theirs no in between, theres fit and fat. Ah airforce don't miss it at all.

Like right next to Fort Polk.... Jodie is alive and kicking.... All the dependas do around here is look for Jodies to fuck.

Well when the men go away the wives come out to play. It was the running joke where i was stationed.

To be fair she's got a thyroid problem. Thank God for tricare

Ya most likely this will happen. Women are twisted and usually more narcissist than men.

someone's gotta keep the pussy from sealing shut. we're doing you a favor.

Regardless its not uncommon.

No, it's 20 percentage points of your life. 20 years would be 20% of your life.

Ahahahahaha might as well be a cuck user your girl is gonna cheat on you

I don't know about preemptively breaking it off but don't expect the relationship to last OP
I made out with a girl in basic who was engaged when she went into it, few bonds last through deployments and all

Or retire from it like I did, receive a paycheck the REST of your life, and enjoy college too.

While you cucks work to make my paycheck happen, this is my day :

I stay home, do some studying in class on my second degree, and play PS4.