Hi b. being stalked and harassed by some retards that i knew in highschool. i blocked them on social media already...

hi b. being stalked and harassed by some retards that i knew in highschool. i blocked them on social media already, they have a lot of my info, what do?

docs them

You're not there to entertain them they only want to harm you or sexual assault with the gay

Stab them and claim self defense you're still the smarter one of those idiots.

Underwater and where?

Stalk them back.

You can pop tank and get stuck

File everything to police, even if extremely small. If the file gets big, you can take their asses to court.We need to start seriously fucking these stalker/harassers

O Florida

If they are liberals, photoshop them into some klan rallies and post on their social media. If they're conservative, photoshop them wearing a shirt that says "Hitler Sucks"

haven't done anything illegal. just annoying shit like sending stuff to my house

Okey OP. Find their families house and starting mailing creepy fucking shit to them, and then start posting their families houses on your social media, Did this once to someone and they moved. Partly because i sent their family a decapitated goat head in a box

don't know how to get into the account :/

Oh god I didn't realize that was underwater when I first looked at the cave pic. That's creepy man.

quads, also they're still in highschool, so they live with their parents don't know how to get around that

>buy them a Bluetooth printer
>"hey, pleasure forgive me and take this gift on my behalf so we can hopefully be friends"
>send CP to their new Bluetooth printer you bought them when they aren't home
>report them to police for having CP
>they go to prison and you win

Sending stuff to your house? I would need more details but that sounds like exactly the type of small thing I would present to police. Its physical evidence they are physically invading yo space

Be as inconsistent and nonsensical as possible in every aspect of your life. Never take anything originating from them even remotely serious. Spam them with dick pics at every opportunity. Frame them for your murder and retire to an island after stealing all their shit. Key a huge penis into their car.

like resteraunts that deliver. they are using a fake number so i can't find out who exactly it is

Well theirs another way. Send them back the stuff they sent you but with words on them writtion in your blood, or fake blood, will creep the shit out of em

i just respond with nonsensical shit already. like eric andre quotes

I had an incident once with an idiot. He nearly drowned near the shore.

Caves arent that scary.

Report. It is costing $$, that will make folks pay attention.

i have the adresses and numbers where the kids live, haven't done anything about it. idk what to do w them

>I had an incident once with an idiot. He nearly drowned near the shore.
>Caves arent that scary.

I want this on a T-shirt

Here's an idea or two

i have narrowed it down to two possible kids based on how they dm'd me. i would do but i dont want to send to the wrong kid yknow

update- they've online ordered pizza to my house