Help me to kill my self

Help me to kill my self

been trying for 10 years yellow cheese man

*BANG*
Ur dead.That will be 50k

No, I know that suicide is legal, but don't.
Remember that your life doesn't belong only to you. Someone gave it to you, yea?
And even if you feel like it was a mistake, there are some days worth living
But they won't happen if you don't take everything in your hands, you know
Take that tip from stoned, severely depressed Sup Forumsro

That's cute.

He so cute
Pic related

>suicide is legal
Its illegal to kill your self in all but like 3 USA states and a few EU countries.

THAT IS NOT ASHLEYJ
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Well shit, in Poland it is

Here you go, OP.

Climb a really tall building and jump off, sure way to kill yourself. If you're too much of a pussy you could try the CO2 thing, but that shit's weak, when you kill yourself you should leave a mess behind, be a burden to those around you even after you're dead.
Oh also if you have any money donate ot all to some stupid cause, a shitty startup or a obviously fake donation, you don't want for society to benefit from your death

>Remember that your life doesn't belong only to you. Someone gave it to you, yea?
Don't drink this Kool-aid, OP.

I think it is easier to just close your room with ducktape, light a small charcoal fire and go to sleep drunk, the CO2 will kill you in your sleep and it would be like 10 dollars plus any drink you like.

Sori I'm trying to help

Do it in a way that your head comes off. Just before you do it, super glue your hands to your head so when your body is found it looks like you ripped your own head off.

step 1. wait until ur dead like most people do
step 2. die from cancer (probably)

Eat a tide pod like all the other millenials

Why does money matter to a dead man?
Unless you're married and your spouses name is on the paper, or someone cosigns, they dont have to pay your debts when you die.
Take out student loans and mortgages spend that shit

You are also most likely not going to die just from a fire that will die down while you're unconcious

>your life doesn't belong only to you
That shit sounds manipulative as fuck, disregard this post OP, the only reason to keep on living is if you can derive any sort of pleasure from it, be it drugs or having a family, if you assess that you cannot obtain pleasure by any means or if said pleasure is shadowed by pain, then yeah you have a good reason to kill yourself, I'd say you could at least try to completely change your environment before you decide to end it all, try going to Mexico and join the cartel, join ISIS, shoot up a school, or just move to a different town and reset life, change your name and try to act like a different person, if life is still shitty then go ahead and end it all

>try going to Mexico and join the cartel, join ISIS, shoot up a school
What does that have to do with pleasure?

If the fire is big enough it will last, the objective is not to burn all night but to fill the room with CO2, many people die that way every year.

As for the money you are right I dont know why I brought it up.

Before you choose, take a long time to think hard about this:
Who wants to die and who wants to do the killing?

Idk, maybe he can feel himself a sense of belonging if he joins a criminal group, a lot of people become depressed because they just don't belong anywhere and become loners, I also mentioned that as an extreme example of changing one's environemnt

Meh i'd rather try and rob a bank or a store with a well thought out plan and if I get caught off myslef.If it does work then i'll just buy hapiness.

You're a fucking tool trying to pose as a makeshift philosopher. If there are people in your life that would do anything to help you, then killing yourself is selfish. If not then that's unfortunate, but either way the decision is the indiviudal's make. Trying to be edgy and joke about killing other people, while offering shitty advice, is retarded and gay.

Yeah, that works too
How is it selfish though? If someone offered me a cookie and I refused does that make me selfish? No, it doesn't, unless these people really needed OP in their lives, the act of OP killing himself is not really selfish, and even if it was selfish, what does it matter to a dead man?