>post my court docs on fb
>harass me
>slash my tires
>park by my house
>cant prove any of its them, other than the parking by my house
>sister lives with his mom
>she messages me saying sory for everything shes done to me
>continues
I just want them to leave me alone, they don't ever do anything or even mention the other vics.. I guess its cause I was the one who originally came forward.. regardless , I deactivate fb, still get screenshots of their posts about me and about the trial. I cant get away from it, i regret coming forward because of it... i just feel like i should have waited until sister was an adult.. she gets asked about it a lot at school so i feel a sense of guilt for making her life harder.. shes 16 and i try to believe a part of her does understand. anyway , what do Sup Forumsros ?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1125186/c6308b0ffe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should also mention that I've tried to file harassment against them. I've spoke to the victim advocate and the trooper who worked on the case , they say legally their hands are tied and everything they do is morally wrong and not legally wrong .

the solution is obvious, user.

molest mother & sister.

Are you male?

no.

Your sister is his biological daughter.

greentext

correct.

Gotcha. She sided with daddy even though daddy is a fucking rapist.

didn't mention because newfags think its a rule to post boobiess and I'm not doing that, or brining attention for that to be demanded loll

bingo. I just I guess I'm asking for advice on how to get through to her, sad part is when she was 11 she told me he kissed her with tongue so like, she has to know about how sick he is.

They feel you betrayed them yet they have no empathy for you, a little girl who didn't want to get raped by some hairy ass old man. Fuck them. Do them harm, girl.

Ur an adult, move away.
and/ or
Consult a lawyer that specializes in harassment cases or something that. Do some research.

if your side of the story that you've told us is accurate, you've done nothing wrong and you should cut them out of your life by any means necessary. I know this is Sup Forums and im not supposed to say things that make logical sense, but victim blaming sucks. molesters need to be exposed, don't feel bad for coming forward because two cunts can't handle that sometimes even your loved ones let you down.

geez, sorry about your shitty situation and all, but rules are rules... tits or gtfo

I'm a broke college student, cant really move till I graduate, ive moved since it started, but not away from the general area. pluuss cant afford a lawyer loll

tits or gtfo

Have older men molest you for college money

So how were you molested?

Ignore those bitches, play lesbian and contact ACLU. Say the rape made you like women and now these sluts are gaybashing you and you need legal representation.

I hate to break it to you, but odds are most of us here ,male or female were kiddy diddled
You aren't special and you need to grow up and et the fuck over it

yeah I mean because of the whole thing I have some weird ass kinks / daddy issues and I wouldn't be entirely against that but idk how to even get it started lmaoo

This will sound like I am the biggest white knight, but you didn't state your sex for attention whoring, only after asked.
Child molestation is the most vile thing anyone can do, even murder is no worse. Fuck your sister and his mother, absolutely unforgivable behavior.

Hmm there probably more than this but, for example, stay with groups so that they cant harass you, lock up your car and put cameras so if they try to do it again they can get arrested for breaking and entering and destruction of property.

I've also heard for stalking cases its useful to keep a log of incidents and evidence its happened.

>you aren't special and you need to
TITS OR GTFO

goodlord user lol. I'm aware that most of these users here have been through similar situations, kinda why I'm here talking about it

I'm serious, you need to get over it
So many of us were kiddy diddled, most people just don't or won't talk about it .
You have to figure out it sucks but you aren't special

Okay tell us about it

I have a penis

>get ptsd
fuck off, that's fucking bullshit and you know it

yes

how>

Adult woman was a perv and made me and her sons do shit to her
the end

guys I didn't make this thread to feel validated.. just kinda hoping someone has some kinda advice.

I was sex assaulted at 14 in a classroom

Have someone rape them. Duh.

And no I don't want to talk about it. No one believed me and she got away with it.

They shat on you?

jesus.. I'm so sorry ... I believe you user.

Sucked for you maybe.
I got molested by a 19 year old woman when I was 13. Shit was fucking awesome.

>pity
the thread

>30+ replies
>no tits

Maybe, maybe not

Someone's lying

But do you know what I did? I doxxed that bitch and she had cops call my house the next day. They didn't do shit and that slut is getting harassed for what she did to me now. There is always a way to get revenge.

why are you here then
the thread

only mentioned because it cause me to attempt suicide and that's why I spoke up about it.. kinda a part of the story behind the situation at hand tbh ..

>why are you here then
Tits or gtfo, why else

Fuck those whores. Tell them you'll blow their fucking head off if they come near you again. Expose them for loving child molestors.

Be an ice cold motherfucker and get revenge

Try talking to your sister about how you had no choice. I think his mother's a lost cause. But maybe you can get along with your sister. And the only thing I can think of is to talk to her, pointing out how bad it was for you.

wel I'm realy glad you got some form of justice. I wouldn't mind doing something to his mother but I couldn't do anything to cause harm to my little sister.. I feel like turning him in has harmed her enough

If you were really trying to kill yourself, you'd be dead
It's not that hard to succeed are suicide
No, you did it to get attention, just like you are trying to get attention here
If you want positive reinforcement ,show fucking tits and stop talking about some traumatic shit that happened to you years ago.
Yeah family's get estranged, deal with it

she will sometimes get along with me, shes messaged me and said sorry, shes seen me at a gastation and asked for tampons and hugged me n been nice, but online she just bashes the hell out of me

The past doesn't matter, you can't change it but what you can do is change your view on life.

FUCK HER. She doesn't give a shit about you enough to see you did nothing wrong. She literally sided with him over you. You need to at least stop all dealings with her and get vigilante justice on the mother

exhentai.org/g/1125186/c6308b0ffe/

guess your not wrongg

I can't imagine how you feel. This advice will probably be useless to you, but bend the rules in a way that does not exploit you sexually. There is plenty of money to be made.. If I knew you and heard your story I would give you an opportunity.. I know it's not as easy for you because you aren't connected or a tough guy like myself, but I think you can use this pain inside you as currency towards building a bright future. I was beaten as a child by my father and it certainly fucked me up in many ways, though your situation is much worse.

I hope you find what it is that makes you happy.

You need to get a biker bf or something so he can beat the shit out of those cunts.

thanks user, that's really sweet.. no situation is worse its not really comparable

I guess that's not wrong either XD

>you doctor told you you are a victim
>your counselors told you you are a victim
>people that know what you went through treat you like a victim
>anybody that you open up to treats you like a victim
What if I told you, you aren't a victim anymore. What's done is done and it's time to move on with your life?
No one is ever going to tell you that, but it's true. You aren't a victim anymore ,get the fuck over it and move on with your life

Post to facebook. They love personal armying for this sort of thing.

Literally camwhore for cash, it'll feed your degradation fetish and you can do private shows for shitloads. It's like being a stripper but with much less chance of being raped (again lol).

As far as your stepsister goes either go beat her ass and tell her to stop fucking with you or just avoid her as best you can. If she keeps fucking with your car get a dash cam or make sure to park it in places with nearby cameras, if you get her on video the cops will definitely give you a restraining order.

Side note: get off of social media and all that bullshit. You don't need it. It's a timesink which misinforms you and makes you depressed.

Do you want me to call the wambulance?

>gallery not available

Show tits.

Fuck your stepdad and your mom and sister. Your stepdad is a piece of shit as is your mom. Your sister is old enough to understand. Everyone has problems, she has to live with it, it's nothing like how you had to be raped and live with that for the rest of your life. He should feel bad. Not you

Effective bait OP

Really? And the police still won't help you?

This is actually shocking. And you're in the US?

You must've been dealing with a female cop. There's no way a male cop would ever tell a damsel in distress he can't help.

the camwhore thing isn't a bad idea tbh, lmao suggest a site? I fought her once since hes been sentenced and she took me to court then dropped charges lol. I don't have social medea any more because of all this, I just browse Sup Forums & Sup Forums nowadays

cops don't give a fuck about anybody here
what the fuck bizarre'o world you living in?

>wasn't kiddy diddled
>because of that, don't fit in with Sup Forums
>reddit won't take me either

Yeah this is tight

chaturbate, myfreecams

Why pol?

All you want is attention , good job I'm proud of you

kys

yes, us , and honestly I don't think hes lying about not being able to help. that trooper bent over backwards for 4 years during this trial and investigation. the problem is he cant be sticking his neck out for me anymore because the abuser says that hes tried to hard and its fishy , hes doing everything in his power to get a retrial so if the trooper does anything unethical to help me in anyway the dude just might get his retrial. me posting this could get hima retrial but here I am anyway

>Yeah this is tight
that's what her stepdad said

The guy you said is sweet
This isn't right. I'm not a biker, but I am the tough guy who if in love would seek revenge. That being said.. with a level mind I know this is not the right course of action. You should distance yourself from all of them and take charge of your future as best you can.
you can be anything you want, don't let anyone get in your way.

If you meet a guy like me I'd loan you a couple grand without you doing anything in return.sounds bizarre, but I'm just that kind of guy. Also I'm in college right now too,i just see the system and play it better than most. I've never met anyone like myself though, so I think you need to become like me rather than find someone like me.

Make your own course of action on paper and compare it to similar stories and ideas. Find their errors and identify how you will innovate differently.
your future is yours and this world is ours for the taking.
Best regards,
your anonymous friend.

I enjoy the people, and opinions lol. I'm a fag I get it XD

Truth hurts ,huh?