Is this what happens to Racists? Do they talk shit, and then get hit...

Is this what happens to Racists? Do they talk shit, and then get hit? Is that how it works with lil white supremacists when they step away from their keyboards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0NpqCm2OeM
baka.com.au/nsw/terrigal-outrage-at-police-reaction-after-shopkeeper-forgives-boy-who-bashed-him-20160208-gmofy1.html#ixzz4AcAbkEzc
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The man was innocent and sucker punched. The woman deserved it for egging them on.

Uh no. Getting surrounded by people carrying mexican flags.. what else are you going to do?

boo hoo muslim guy with gay shirt has been hit on the face

This is how Trump gets elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0NpqCm2OeM

>The woman deserved it for egging them on.
>egging them on
>egging

Don't be silly, clearly the protesters egged her on.

Yesss, good, good goyim.

Mist people in Britainstan are "racists". But they just never voted, hence why vocal minorities and shills were the only ones voting and fucking us over.

Also, the Americucks who abused those "racists" in your pic. Why didn't they abuse radical Muslims and racist ghetto niggers instead?

How is this not an invasion?

>egged on her

((()))

The man was hit with a rock from behind while he was walking down the street and the woman was surrounded by a bunch of mestizos

Remember the Alamo?

>get smacked around a little by dipshit commies
>hand the election to us on a platter
>we don't even have to bring our guns to the rallies

Reported and saged.

This here everyone is why the left has become so cancerous and dangerous in the West.

What's wrong neckbeards? I thought you faggits were prepared for this shit after sucker punches on libs at trump rallies a few months ago? Now this shit is coming full circle and its your turn to act like victims? Kek get fucked, sitting on this board and telling anons what you WOULD do is as good as it gets for you. I hope more heads roll on both sides.

Pepperidge farm remembers

>Now this shit is coming full circle

Liberals have ALWAYS been the ones attacking Trump supporters you faggot shill

No, real racists would kill someone.

Trump supporters are racists you fucking half assed australia.

>Leftists LITERALLY cannot stop themselves from attacking people who disagree with them in the streets

You know the best part of this is that it validates the years of utter contempt that I feel for Leftists. They're cowards and bullies by nature, and now they outright show it by attacking innocent people in the streets with no provocation.

Think about it, these cucks have literally spent YEARS talking about how scared they are of guns and violence. Now it's obvious why, they're all psychotic. They can't imagine having the self control not to flip out and murder people for disagreeing with them. It's so outlandishly pathetic I'm having trouble believing that I'm seeing what I'm seeing.

This has got to burn the two or three Lefties with any self awareness left something fierce. As of now, WE are their moral superiors. WE are the ones peacefully protesting in the face of loud, violent bigots. WE are the ones whom the moral arc of the universe must necessarily serve.

This is so beautiful. The best part is that these degenerate thieves can't step back from this and see how fucking awful it makes them look. Everyone in America who isn't a hardline Democrat is watching this, and thinking "wow, what a bunch of fucking assholes." When the day to vote comes, they'll think "should I vote for the guys who throw rocks at people in the street, or the guys who didn't do that?"

*arent

Fucking jew phone autocorrect

>Some idiots at a rally get heated up and hit someone
>This happens multiple times to a side

>This is the same as a group of Lefties getting a bunch of rocks and hunting down Trump supporters in the street

I carry a gun. Many of us do. It's only a matter of time before some bitchmade coon tries to attack one of us, and ends up in a pine box.

Consercuck rage us delicious.
San Jose isn't some southern shithole, our niggers and spice will stomp your ass.

How many people have been assaulted by dick less Trump fans, and NOW you're crying about violence.

I'd kick your faggot dad's ass in the street for raising such a bottom bitch, then fuck you both in front of your entire community.

Your a fucking gay bitch. LoL

Yeah I dun goofed there.

>This what liberals ACTUALLY AND UNIRONICALLY believe

This is what happens to niggers in their own country
They are just importing some of their vibrant culture here :)

I can't wait for the tides to swallow your island

>I would homorape both you and other gentlemen of your acquaintance
>but you're the real homosexual here

You sound pretty black.

This.

There was never any right winged attacks, it was ALWAYS the left.

Why?

Because their followers lack this little thing called brains, morals and common decency.

Coon, coon
Black baboon

>your

Says the uneducated manlet

Come to the midwest with that attitude you subhuman faggot

You can't even reach the top shelf, let alone fight worth a god damn

Brutal, worthless
Thieving goon

Often high, thrives in jail
His welfare check is in the mail

>MUFUGGIN BIX NOOD

Do you speak english?

>How many people have been assaulted by dick less Trump fans,

and one attacker was black the other 80 years old

Some 40 kids will be had
Not one will ever call him dad

And yet he hollers, Day and night
Its de white man put me in dis plight

Its him spread trash all round my shack
Its him what make me smoke dis crack

It's only going to get worse

>How many people have been assaulted by dick less Trump fans

Name one.
People who kicked loud and violent protesters out of rallies don't count.

Its him dat make us burn and look
And send da poleece dat we shoot

WTF is going on here! why doesnt someone shoot that gorrilla!!!

>egging them on
fpbp

>Fantasizing about fucking not one, but two (2) men
>You're the fag tho
loving
every
laugh

But inch by inch, we takin' hold
Like when da white bread begins to mold

We'll overrun your homes and soon
Dey be only fit for the
BLACK-ASSED COON

I expect the uneducated to resort to base violence, its because they rage against logic, science, truth, and observable fact.

But dont worry, because "racism" as you know it is coming to an end, thanks to the genius of the White European, DNA science and epigenetics. The new word for racism is going to be genetics.
Within 10 years science will prove that:
Blacks are genetically pre-disposed to violence and low intelligence.
White are pre-disposed to altruism and adaption.
Asians are pre-disposed to intelligence and writing.

>ID "SJw"
We have reached fantastic levels of memery

I wonder if these Trump supporters still think that hate is cool, now that they have been on the receiving end of violence.

You are absolutely correct. Liberals want to ban guns because of what would happen if THEY were ever able to hold one.

I have a better idea, of course: turn the "right" to vote into a privilege that never again is afforded to those of the liberal pathology.

>There was never any right winged attacks

"Paul Shin and his wife Isabella were bashed in their Terrigal shop three days before Australia Day by a 17-year-old who, in company with three teenage mates, repeatedly yelled "f--- off home you Asians".

"The vicious bashing occurred after months of vandalism at the general store the Shins have operated for the past five years, forcing them to replace windows with shutters and a solid door."

baka.com.au/nsw/terrigal-outrage-at-police-reaction-after-shopkeeper-forgives-boy-who-bashed-him-20160208-gmofy1.html#ixzz4AcAbkEzc

An interesting twist is that the Asian man actually fogave the boy while the boy's mum basically went on "he is a gud boi, he dindu nuffin".

>lack this little thing called brains, morals and common decency.
How that is true in this particular case. kek.

Does anyone have that video of the Bernie supporters attacking a fellow Bernie supporter? I would love to see it

Seems like these Republicans need to take some personal responsibility for how their own behavior led to bad consequences in their lives

>Australia Day

>Implying Australia matters at all

>Gets called on acting like ignorant violent apes
>Literally start acting like ignorant violent ape

This is actually a lifetime's worth of dreams come true. Thank you for the moral highground, Liberal. I will wear it with pride.

>Responds to post calling liberals psychotic and needlessly violent.
>Proves completely right

>liberals victim-blaming conservatives

JUST.

I thought gun ownership is allowed in classical liberalism. I mean, don't liberals believe you should be as free as possible? If they believe you should be able to do hard drugs and marry men, why not own guns?

We're not talking about classical liberals -- I should have been more specific and said "Modern American Liberalism".

Are you legitimately retarded or just underage?

Niggers don't even know how to use camera.

ikr?

A WHOLE LOT of people are redpilled lately.

See video below.

RAMZPAUL plays the game of Reverse the Races, below. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, Mr. Trump,

Please build that wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

We really have to spread this video. Media doesn't cover it at all yet they always cover when some anti Trump retard gets hurt somehow.

He also is more attractive than 99% leftists.

Yep.

That lying sack of shit says he didn't say anything to provoke them. There's a video of him lunging into a crowd trying to provoke them.

>I don't like them
>they must be racist

Stay gold Smallstralia

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Here you see him assaulting a 16 year old kid. And his friends push him away.

What they don't want you to see.
Trying to snatch somebody's sign?

Reap what you sow.
They were stealing hats and burning them.
Can't wait until some hick goes fucking insane on these spics

Actually this.
When we have enough and stand up against the weak leftists the day of the rope has begun.

>Asian American commit less crimes than any other racial group in the States
>Always mugged and beaten by African American "youth"
>The news hardly ever make it to the main stream media
>Seldom complain about it
>White nationalists always focus on "black on white crime", because it suits thier agenda

Even if blacks weren't presented in America, white nationalists will always find excuses to bash someone who isn't white.

fucking niggers

>glorifying subhuman behavior
So which variety of brown are you?

Nah, this is what Leftists act like.
Preach love and tolerance, but violently assault anyone you disagree with.

Fucking kek

the liberal left everyone take it in

Keks

Someone is in the closet ;-) kek

Convert to Aztec

>How many people have been assaulted by dick less Trump fans

I guarantee it's like 500% less than have been assaulted by you Marxists and minority nationalists. You people chimpout at the drop of a hat. No civility whatsoever.

>baka.com.au
Lel

Friendly reminder that radical left journalists cannot afford private security, as print is dead and blogging is all about ads.

what the fuck do you care shitposter

Is this it is this how the peaceful left works a gang jumps 1 man for not saying what they think is right and throw things at women

Yeah I remember you from yesterday. You still haven't reeled off all these "sucker punches" that happened months ago.

You have to go back, you illegal monkey.

It just prove what trump had say about them..." they are violent..."

Kid's fucking hilarious desu senpai

A FUCKING CONSTELLATION AND UNION JACK

>Goldberg

>Bullllllllllshit

You dont have the cajones

Is that a dildo?

In your dreams. Trump is the reason for the violent rhetoric and his dipshit followers deserve a swift ass kicking.

Exactly. This is why Trump will win. Cause dipshits like you making them into martyrs.

Liberals confirmed for bigots.

Don't martyrs have to die? I thought.

Don't liberals know metaphors? I thought.