Negan=unstoppable force

Negan=unstoppable force
Daryl=immovable object

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP = reddit visiting shit eater pleb

Fuck rick and his group, that opening scene demostrates that the show would be 100% better if it was just about Negan and the saviors shenanigans on the zombie apocalypse

>wants to have a real show discussion
>"REDDIT PLEB"

"do it you won't"

go back

gonna be real hard to sell the turnabout of Dwight later, at least in the fact that Dwight and Daryl will likely never, ever be able to reconcile.

considering how important Dwight becomes, as an ally, after the timeskip in the comics, I think they went too far, they'll never sell it to me that Ricks crew will accept dwight.

one thing this does is fuck up the story and makes Dwights Bitch into "less of a Cunt"

originally she simply married Negan for comfort features and had no hatred of negan or anything like that, and Dwight got burned because they were caught together.

after the fall of Negan and Dwight becoming leader of the saviors, she still chose someone else than Dwight, telling us all how much of a cunt she always was.

this can't happen now because they went with a more sympathetic light with her.

What if Daryl dies

We're on easy street, and it feels so neat.

Was that really an important storyline though? I prefer a more sympathetic Sherry to literally just a whore Sherry

>Negan literally tells Darryl that he turned Dwight into a Cuckslave and that he can either be a Cuckslave just like him or die.
Oh gee, which one am I gonna pick? Derp!

considering its one of the many reasons Dwight leaves the saviors to join Rick's group, with his new girlfriend, yea.

wouldn't happen, he's easily the most fan favorite of characters, and he's Kirkman's one real character to have "differences" of plot to the comic, since his inclusion can change things while keeping other peoples parts similar.

I'd say Carol too, but they are trying as hard as they can to make her irrelevant.

What episode does Eugene replace negan as the rightful god emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k

I like that they don't really know who they are fucking with.

Daryl is true white trash, this is the kind of shit his dad probably did for fun (I know mine did! between the 8 years of child rape, the beatings, and they "sit in your room with this music on"!)

>"There is no door number 4, this is the oooonly way"
(I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay)

>Making rambo Carol, zombie and human slayer alike, irrelevant

I mean, yeah, they can try

Nice edgy blog m8

Are you literally retarded? Did you stop watching the episode before the end? Daryl fucking admits to Dwight that he knows why he gave in and knows that he's being forced into everything. He's already forgiven him and they're gonna be enemies for the next season. Whenever the plot becomes Dwight being good Daryl will probably be the first motherfucker on board, even vouching for him or some bullshit.

well he hasn't replied, he must've gone back!

He wasn't forced into killing Denise. And he was trying to kill Daryl at the time. Fuck Dwight..fucking cuck.

How many of Negan's men would actually retaliate if Rick has Negan sniped during his visit? None of them are going to sign up to die once Rick kills Negan and his little welcoming party. Why is Rick such a pussy?

Woops

Exactly just let him in and and when all his men are inside open fire on them. They still have a rocket launcher it you hit them with that and they will give up instantly.

Daryl is going to replace Dwight on the show. Once Negan is finally defeated, Daryl will become the leader of the Saviors.

Thats Pandorum nice try faggot.

But then comic nerds will whine about how there favorite savior was cucked because of Daryl

Don't even let them it. Shoot Negan when he bangs on the door, defend the perimeter if anyone fires back. It is game over right there since his men are all pussies and followers and won't want to die for a dead man.

I liked this episode because there was no niggers in it