ITT: movies only you saw

ITT: movies only you saw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzFMmb86FvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get Hard

AIM FOR THE BUSHES

Step Brothers

I saw that. It was weird how Eva Mendes cucked Ferrell but not really. I dunno how to explain it.

I saw this piece of shit in theaters. It sucked ass, but the aim for the bushes scene was so good, I can't totally hate this movie

Batman v superman

Absolute garbage, they didn't even include the song that's the movies namesake which is half the reason I saw it in the first place.

>the worst part was the best part

The parts with that token british guy were the best. Idk what his name is but he was in tropic thunder and hot fuzz too

basically the go to british guy in american movies

idk, I enjoyed it. I tend to like cop comedies though.

I love that movie.

Why did he fall off so hard? He was really good in In Good Company

this movie is fuckin hilarous.

anybody see MirrorMask?

I'm pretty sure Ferral was the one who mistreated his wife

yeah but if i'm remembering correctly, she was into being treated like shit, and then yelled at the other guy to fuck her.

might be remembering wrong

>might be remembering wrong
you definitely are

You're mixing up his ex-girlfriend with his. His ex-girlfriend had an actual cuckold that got mad when Ferrell wouldn't sleep with his wife.

I guarantee I'm the only one here who saw this, an indie Lithuanian animated movie. Pretty good film about mental illness btw.

The aim for the bushes part was pure comedy kino. First time I saw that shit I fucking broke down.
Sucks when you realize that it's the best part by far, but that first ten minutes will always have a place in my heart.

I fucking love you man, i remember watching this movie when it came out and have been trying to find the name of it forever.

Probably

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Azkaban
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Dr. Strange

You know, come to think of it it's far from being the only comedy that has a great first 15 minutes then the rest can't at all compare. Don't Mess with the Zohan, and Pick of Destiny were the same way. I'm sure there are others too but I can't think of them right now.

You forgot gone with the wind

>roommate is talking to his gf on the phone about wanting to see Dr. Strange in 3d
>yeah I know we don't normally go to see movies in 3d but I heard it was really made for it, like Avatar
>you know, Avatar, the movie where they're on the alien planet with the blue people
>we saw it together

I'm convinced that this is a movie with a name that people remember but no one has actually seen, because I've heard it mentioned too often to forget but have never seen a single in depth description or critique of it

This movie was just lame and embarassing, and Anna Farris must have just gotten some lip botox because she looked like a duck in it.

I saw this but it was so lame I don't even remember what happened in it, just like that Zach Galifinalkis/Iron Man movie, Due Date.

Lena Dunham did this?

I saw it, had a few decent jokes but overall was pretty meh.

you better check yourself before you wreck yourself

youre very welcome dude. my cousin showed me this when i was like 10 and i completely forgot about it. then i became a gaiman fan and watched it again. i now fall asleep to it lol

what?

Lol

DESK POP

No, you're thinking about his ex. She had a literal cuck who chased Farrell and Wahlberg down the street because they refused to have sex with his wife.

Eva Mendes' character was a completely different person, she was Farrell's wife who was ridiculously loyal to the point where she almost seemed mentally challenged.

it was alright I guess

probably worth it for Jessica Pare's tits, at least thats what I remember of it

I also find Ski Lodge settings to be super comfy

Freeway 2

this movie is great though

>We will construct a series of breathing apparatus, with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen... it's not going to be days at a time. but an hour? Hour forty-five? No problem

steve coogan

Clive Owen needs more roles

I saw this, barely remember it

I saw this movie in theaters but I can't remember a single thing about it other than that Paul Giamatti was in it.

I have a copy of it. Along with Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal.

>Gamble, listen to me. We honor the flag, and you crap on it when you don't shoot your gun in the office.

Calm down, everybody saw that movie.

I liked that movie a lot, OP
it's one of my favourite comedies

ferrel and whalberg work so well together

fucking GOAT

I get the feeling that people took it seriously when it was basically a spoof

I watched it because I read an article detailing the director's life falling apart as he was trying to keep the whole thing together

it was alright

All this James Bond bullshit in the news lately. They fucked up ever since they cast Daniel Craig and not this guy

>people took it seriously
>clive owen literally channels bugs bunny, chews on a carrot, and says what's up doc (and also stabs a man with that carrot)

nobody took it seriously people just didn't think it was that good

monica bellucci was wasted in it tbqh ohana

For a movie about the 80s it really missed the mark. Besides being bad, they did a bad job with the time period.

except this guy sucked in every one of his wannabe bond movies (the international was trash, too) and craig absolutely fucking killed it his first outing as bond so not really

I just saw a screening of Dark Crystal at the Alamo last month, had never seen it before. It's kind of dour for a family movie, don't you think? Did kids really enjoy it?

I was pretty impressed with the puppetry and the visuals were very good, I suppose the goal of the film was to see if it was possible to make a fantasy movie without any human characters and in that regard they certainly succeeded. But I have to say that I found the story kind of hard to enjoy since the protagonist wasn't very engaging, he's just a kid.

What do you think of it?

most people have seen this but i've probably seen this more times than anyone else

>more handsome
>voice is smooth as fuck
>not a manlet, a lot taller than Craig
>black hair

would have been a good choice, but I do like Craig to be honest although Quantum of Solace was pretty shit

>this guy
>doesn't even know Clive Owen

fucking hell

Thereee goes my herooo

well fucking stop

"this guy" was used to echo the use of "this guy" in the post being responded to

Here's a film I have never seen on Sup Forums and it makes me sad

basically a precursor to In Bruges, it's great

oh right, fair point, I didn't see that

I need to sleep

it's really fun to watch

it's actually a pretty solid meme movie

My normie friend never shuts the fuck up about this movie. Whenever we start talking about movies he always asks me if I've seen it

this was pretty funny

well, have you?

I think quantum had some absolutely great moments (opening chase into the Mr White reveal was magnificent, and the whole plane bit was pure bond) and gorgeous sets but the editing made it annoying as shit to watch for me and robbed it of a lot of its impact

I saw it
the fact that a 20 year old suddenly fell in love with a 60 year old man and then fathered his child threw me off.

Also, so did the way he held his fucking gun (pic related). That shit drove me crazy.

but otherwise yeah p. humorous

greg is that you

fucking watch the other guys, it's hilarious

I swear I'm the only one who has seen this. It's actually not too bad. In a very odd way, it's pretty nice to watch and has a lot of anxiety shit and some feels.

Anyone else seen this? Want to hear some other opinions

my submission

I was part of the group that did the fansubs for this back on anonIB's Sup Forums when that place was new

nice trips
haven't seen it though.

"Pockets" not "Little Sister's Vagina"

>the opening drum beat to My Hero
>Aim for the bushes
>Pulls shades down

you'd think that but apparently it is a cult comedy for being shit

youtube.com/watch?v=WzFMmb86FvY

This scene will never not make me laugh.

Slays me every time I think about it, the rest of the movie is kinda shit apart from Michael Keaton

I'M A PEACOCK YOU GOTTA LET ME FLY!

I think the leads had great chemistry

OI CUNT HOW MOOOCH YO FOOOKING WEIGH EEEH

Just the realization as they fell that they weren't going to make it killed me the first time.
>THERE GO MY HEROES

Also that scene with the forensic guy telling them how a group of hobos had an orgy in their Prius
>You know what that's called? When they do that in there? It's called a SOUP kitchen.

I shamelessly fuckin love this movie. I read somewhere that the UK basically hated it when it came out... Cracked me up.

HEEEEEY VAZY COUSINE

I think more people have seen the early cgi version than the actual movie.

Not that user but my sister and I watched it on repeat, figuratively. She's 4 years older than me and it's pretty interesting how different generations get different things out of the film. I was always unnerved by it, even though I was a pretty hard-to-scare little dude; whereas my sister loved the high fantasy elements and creature design. No film (in my memory) has been quite like it, therefore I find myself going back to it pretty regularly. The film's got some serious staying power, in my opinion.

Also
>this much effort to reply to a 4 hour old post

Forgot to quote.

I'm a sucker for Jason Biggs, downloading it now (4u).

>Jimmy Fallon

Almost enough for me to drop it

Suffice to say I avoid Kevin Smith movies ever since

>when you call you're own disaster of a film a "retarded child" to avoid criticism

Bravo, Kevin, bravo

Actually Satan, I have not seen that but i love Christina Ricci so i might.

I watched this for Christina Ricci, me and my friend laughed pretty hard at it for some reason.

he's a douchebag and a diva and he's black listed in hollywood for those reasons

I took my parents to see this, they hated it so much i was pretty sure i was gonna get a belt beating even though i was a grown man.

I thought it was alright, my favorite line was when they tell Crispin Glover he's gonna lose his arm and he thinks it's a joke.

>hey i remember you...you're gonna lose your arm!
>okay man you're gonna lose YOUR arm haha

Fuck off OP, that movie is god tier.
Those homeless men making soup kitchens.

Brilliant

oh god i remember the terrible ads for this shit.

dirty mike and the boys. need i say more?

you most likely enjoy the films of wes anderson

T. superior film goer.