Yo wtf is this shit! Back up white boy. It ain’t funny

Yo wtf is this shit! Back up white boy. It ain’t funny

not going to lie, im a bit racist but i would impregnate that cute black negroeeess

Littlefinger?

I don't know who this is but she's hot

leave

Littlefinger looks kinda like Rand Paul sometimes.

...I actually thought that was Rand Paul.

lol now that you mention it

Smh at these oppressors

I wonder if she got to bring friends

What is the gay guy doing next to monkey balls?

sometimes nigger kids come out that color. I've seen it first hand

lol those monkey niggers are racist just like us. I didn't think animals capeable of such emotion. Maybe we could all be friends.

all black babies are born WHITE lol

no only white ppl can be rayciss

Shut the fuck up nigger

Lmfao, black people are some of the most racist people i have ever seen.

This thread is genuis, show more niggers getting asshurt over "losing" their breeding material to white guys KEK

Black women are disgusting creatures.

Black men don't want them.
The only people who will touch them are desperate white soybois who will never get laid otherwise.

>want there to be less white people
>get mad when other races breed with them

I literally pulled a nigger and had sex with a young fresh black girl nutted every liquid i had in my body into her tight chocolate pussy and then never talked to her again. I prolly has some kids lol

but mixed babies are non-white. doesn't matter what the parents are, as long as one is non-white.

whiteness is not the dominant gene.

FUCK she's gorgeous

Phenotype, you mean. But yeah

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

holy shit I see it too.

heres your white phenotype

Does this make you mad, blackboi?

Yo thats fucked up is this a death threat? Did you cut off some mexican dudes head?

>We losing them Gods

what does this mean in human speech?

>SMH
Get the fuck outta here with that shit
You 18 yo black girl go back to watching the kardashians

is that bane's most accomplished album, Fore

It's all good bruh, white boys forgot about the 1 drop rule. We win in the end all day my nigga

Female worship/matriarchy is a primarily negroid concept.

When you have nothing to do, nothing to build, nothing to improve (because your continent is a shithole), you don't move to patriarchy, and your culture doesn't develop beyond eating weeds and getting killed by the local wildlife.

Hence why Africans have malaria, and we have pizza delivery.

yawn. stale pasta is stale.

>unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
Then splits, never to see his chillin or accept the masculine trait of responsibility.
Go kys

Bunch of blacks keep seeing themselves as gods, and they think that by breeding with white people, they've become tainted. Basically, the equivalent of the KKK, but for blacks.

It's actually quite fun to watch their hypocrisy - there's a lot of this kind in the NAACP.

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I hate the KKK as well, but blacks are really retarded if they think that what they're believing in now isn't the same as what the KKK did, or believed in.

they belong too us know nigger

white people are dumb animals also. they just have better memory but still just animals . of course whites using social media are extra dumb

I don't hate either of them. Honestly, I feel sorry for both KKK and NAACP members. Neither of their organizations are relevant, or have any business existing in the 21st century.

Someone post more pictures of black bellies swollen with white babies!

I want to impregnate a girl from every race! I have already done it with a white, an Asian, and a Mexican.

Damn, lucky bastard

Yeah

he's not a lucky bastard...
...he is BOBO VIERI!!!

Unless there's been a terrible mistake down at the IVF lab, the babies will be only half-white.

B L E A C H E D

people are going to be able to just pick whatever genes they want for their kids soon enough

who would pick for their kids to look like a chink/nigger/currynigger etc when they could look like a norse god? none.

He got a nice catch.

So now it's ok in the public eye to preach racial supremacy and to revile racemixing again ? What the hell. America really is the shittest of holes.

gook here. if you are a white male, it is even worse for you to marry and impregnate a black woman than a white woman marrying and getting impregnated by a black man. you are throwing away everything for a dirty nigger woman. stop

only if your !white

No.

Nothing would piss Obama off more than some honkey fucking his daughter. Perfect

What makes you say that? He spent nearly 20 years in Chicago and Washington D.C. sucking white cock almost non-stop.

>>Tfw no THICC to cuddle with

my guess is its anything but little

Holy fuck that’s good

>norse god

That butthurt is fucking scrumptious.

>dominant male
>resorts to name calling and slurs when "muh goddesses are being taken"
Smh at these ooga boogas

And with Climate Change, malaria delivery too

i dated a black girl. she was fine as hell and had the best ass of anyone I've fucked - and her family was cool!

she wanted to be a mom at 19 tho so didnt play out

Amazon Mode

Uchiha is a fag.

that bitch is tHICCCC

The only reason black goddess are dating white guys because there are to many niggers out there and not enough black men to make them fill good. Smdh be a man not a bitch!!

Source on either of these?

I promise you there are not now nor have there ever been black people on Sup Forums. Never.

>Cute
>Black
Uhhhhhh

>tfw those legs can crush you

Pro Tip
Everyone hates niggers
but nobody hates niggers more than other niggers.
Face it. You niggers are going to be bred out of existence.

cherrypicking isn't an argument, nigger

Black chicks aren't thicc
they're just fat

Afrocentrists.
Basically a bunch of niggers who are delusional as fuck and think they're gods.
Its a more intense version of the 'we wuz kangz n shiet' meme.

I’m white and date an Indian girl. What is the consensus on this? Still “swirling” and race traitoring? Or ok because it’s not a negress? Honestly interested in the opinions here.

Racist black people are worse than anything.

I hate these threads more than the "u mad white boi" threads.

the
baby
will
not
be
white

i mean, seriously. 90% of you cucks probably get triggered by the idea of a black guy knocking up a white girl because the baby will be a nigger. how is this any different?

designated

actually, a lot of african blacks is not prone to malaria since they have a genetic anomaly causing Sickle-cell disease. Normally they wouldn't reproduce as much as healthy people or reach a high age, but since they don't die from malaria, they pass their genes

What do you think you get when you breed 10% into 60%, this was literally the plan of the Australian government to get rid of the aborigines, breed them with whites and over a few generations they will eventually cease existing

i would if i could..bitch

stay mad black boi

Neither is claiming to be gods, user. And nothing says "not gods - in fact, stupid pieces of shit" like Nordic immigration policy.

Maybe that's why you're inviting the entirety of the Middle East and Africa in - you're trying to raise your average IQ a bit.

So feel free to try again when you're not retarded as a species.