Papa John's or dominoes?

Papa John's or dominoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5kYA4b6qduU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dominhoes
'cause price and quality is about the same.

Pizza Hut!

dominos.
2 or more for $5.99
oven baked buffalo chicken sandwich.
minus blue cheese sauce.
medium pizza.
pepperoni and cheese.

>2018
>eating pizza

If those are your only options Papa Johns, look for local nonbranded pizza places in your area you'd be surprised how good the little guy's pizza is.

dominoes pan pizza

as long as it's cheese

>how good the little guy's pizza is.
Dosent matter how good they are if they dont deliver at 2am

Find a local pizza place or less popular chain.

You obviously dont live in the western US. Dominoes is literally the best we have.

>inb4 your shitty local pizza spot

DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS DOMINOS

niether you american fucks. Dovete imparare come di fare una pizza bene.

That looks like shit you greasy wop.

Obviously OP is retarded and there’s no use answering because there’s pineapple on that pizza

>not having 100% of that DELICIOUS Wisconsin mozzarella coverage on the pizza
BARBARIC

Try it without tomatoes then, shitfuck. After all, you wouldn't have them without us.

>90% of the pizza is burnt

Papa Murphy's any fucking day.

Fuck dominoes, it's all about Papa Johns! Dominoes is always burnt as fuck and papa johns is always fresh.

Since papa johns changed their crust in the mid 2000's its tasted like garbage
It used to be nice fluffy and airy with a nice crisp taste. Now its rock hard and dosent taste like anything. Their cheese also changed and is just a grease ball now

Wtf is that LMFAO

I'm sorry that your country is so poor that you can only put like 24 baby scoops of cheese on your burnt up disk of bread and sauce, while here in the good old U.S. of A. we put mad fucking cheese on our shit.

>Le pineapple on pizza meme

Looks like the pizza has acne

Now you are a true man of culture

Papa Johns because Dominoe's bread is pasty as hell.

This man gets it.

>Americans

Pizza hut is the taco bell of the pizza world
Its just grease.
None of the toppings have a real flavor to them
I'd rather have a lunchables pizza then pizza hut

So in your country you eat food thats mostly burnt?
How fucking poor are you?

>oven baked
Is there any other way?

Farting in a woman's presence is rape.

microwave

Do you literally think that's burnt?

No wonder you elected a cheez-it for president

Little Caesars is the taco bell of pizza. keep and reasonable tasty for the price if fresh

It is LITERALLY burnt, see that fucking BLACK SHIT all over your crust? I bet its all black on the UNDERSIDE aswell.

Stuffed Crust Pizza at Pizza Hut is the only correct answer. Domino's is salty and gross. Papa Johns is overpriced and inconsistent.

No, Ceasers dosent make me shit hot liquid for a few hours after i eat it.

Ceasers is better then most places discussed in this thread

This

Frozen pizza is better than most fast food chain pizza

Shut up you fucking normie.
GO an hero

It's supposed to be like that you neanderthal

Take one bite and you won't be saying this shit

Fucking meatlovers tombstone

but what about that variety of crust that pizza hut only seems to offer

So the BLACK SHIT is seasoning?
Nah you retarded fucking european mexican. That shit is burnt, i dont eat burnt food cause its FUCKING NASTY

I've only ever had dominos

Little Ceasers

Fight me, faggots

I shouldnt need fancy flavored crust to make the pizza taste. There should be a subtle crust taste accented by the sauce, then the cheese, then the toppings.
When all the crusts are the same greaseball of shit, what really makes them different?

Nigger spotted

Ya i agree, their pretzel pizza is pretty good

Enjoy your soft, pale, flavourless meme food whose ingredients have never seen the sun.

Why even live?

Papa Johns fucking sucks, but at least scam them for free shit. You can create fake PJ accounts and make the birthday one month in advance (doesn't seem to work on the same month). They give you 5 reward points for signing up and 10 for your bday month. 10 points gets you any side and 15 gets you a free medium 2 topping.

Also, TEOMED3T6 for a $6 medium 3 topping at Pizza Hut all day, every day.

If you really live in the western us then you have round table. Cali add me n eds

Papa John's is better, but the 7.99 3 topping large carryout deal at dominoes is pretty unbeatable.

Also for frozen pizza this is the shit

The fuck are you even fucking talking about retard?
All our shit is home grown

>why even life
To not eat food that is 90% burnt?
"Burnt" isnt a fucking flavor in the civilized world.

Papa but any local pizza dive ushually is the place to be.

Are food is not pale we just cook it right unlike you mongoloids across the ocean that don't understand how fire works so you just burn all of your food.

Papa Murphy's is shit, pizza doesn't cook the same in a home oven, always ends up tasting strange.

>2018
>not making your own pizza
whew

dominos easily
you should be able to use the code 060 for BOGO, it's carry out only but you might be able to trick them into delivering or lie

BBQ Food and Lasaga is good just a little burnt though, right?

My girlfriend and I had one of those DIY pizza kits and we cooked it using a 1200w heat gun.

plebs never having tried a true wood fire oven pizza get offended when their greasey version is not the best. Have you seen americans make pasta as well.
>pic very related.

what the fuck do you do with your oven to make your food taste strange when you cook with it?

No, they are not
Burnt food sucks flavor and juice from the meat you're cooking.
You never want that

BBQ literally called burnt ends.

And then you eat the pizza and you stop slinging shit about it being "burnt"

One bite, user. One bite.

It's not a pizza oven, other foods are totally normal, but pizza doesn't cook right.

we make wood fire pizza we just don't chuck the thing into the fire like a Frisbee

Try buying steaks more than an half inch thick.

>true wood fire oven
I have, but they didnt BURN my god damn food.

Round Table pizza - King Arthur's Special.

>Papa (Misogynist) John's is too pricey for the quality.

>Pizza Hut isn't too bad, but it's fuckin' greasy and gives me heartburn.
>Plus if it's not fresh or rebaked then it's like a foam disk.

>Local pizza joints are shit.
>It's like they all buy their shitty premade frozen dough from the same surplus food delivery truck.
>Their pizzas all taste the same, and while some can prep ingredient's better (i.e. garlic, white sauce, etc.) most of them are subpar.
>I've also noticed a lot of these "Italian" restaurants have Middle-Eastern or Eastern European owners.
>Protip: If the restaurant has over 40 items they may not specialize in 1.

Domino's: It's cheap and it's on the corner. I have to order everything with extra sauce and extra cheese, but overall it's been the best experience.

You know how I know?

Because it's not memorable. I can eat an entire large pizza before downing a pint of Ben and Jerry's, but I won't remember what I had for dinner the next day. That mean's it hasn't been so shitty that I actually remember eating it.

Except maybe that once like 7 years ago after they hyped me up with the special "Robust" sauce and seasoned crust, then let me down the second time I ordered it.

Oh, and I guess a shout out to Corlione's in Morris, IL, you had the best garlic shit under the crust instead of just cornmeal.

I make these on a daily basis, can confirm they're the best

>not letting either of those foods burn just the tiniest bit
user, I know you're mad your mom always burnt your breakfast toast, but it's time to move on.

pizza hut is half off rn

>Can't even take a few black spots on your food despite it making it taste better

>Amerifat "woodfire pizza" restaurant has to cook the pizzas with no black spots or their McCustomers(TM) will freak out and leave bad reviews

Would be funny if it wasn't so sad

So you don’t like pizza is what you are saying.

>few
You have over 50 burnt spots JUST ON THE TOP CRUST. Thats atleast 30% of the crust thats burnt

If anyone lives in Toronto and wants to eat the best pizza in their lives go to Pico I guarantee you'll never eat dominoes or any other shitty pizza

that pizza is a papa johns. it is nasty.
dominoes... also is awful.

top kek and first reply. solid

It's not burned dumbass it's supposed to be like that

Cheese pizza lil nigga CHEESE PIZZA

youtu.be/5kYA4b6qduU

Seems to be a lot who like soggy flaccid pizza on here.

Are you implying that that makes the pizza worse?
Because if so you haven't tried it lol

you nitwit euros and trumpy russian troll farmers dont know the difference between fastfood pizza and italian style or local pizza. yes americanos eat coal oven, wood fired, charred pizzas of all stripes. who cares if all the hillbillies have is papa johns.

The problem with burning the crust is that it can turn the crust into a stale fucking crouton and break your teeth when you try to chomp on it. so us in the civilized world don't even risk it for the incredibly small possibility of extra flavor because we acutely take care of our teeth and not turn the crust of our pizza into bricks.

>being this assblasted about americans
we don't think about you most of the time, unless we're at Olive Garden or Buca di Beppo

So what do you call when flour based bread when it is exposed to heat so much that the sugar within the bread heats up so much that it consumes the sugar completely?

/r/gcd46v10

whats this?

You have shitty teeth user.

I forgot to mention the best pizza is either made yourself in a skillet or by buying a frozen one and adding your own toppings.

I guess I don't like pizza. I just like flat, sometimes crispy, bread with a savory tomato or white sauce that's been smothered in stringy cheese, mushrooms and various meats. Spices and herbs implied.

Lol you counted the cheese balls! The autismo is showing

pizza fucking sucks eat barbecue sandwiches instead

You're an idiot if you think there's any sugar in that Neapolitan style dough, let alone if you still insist on saying it's burnt you clearly have never tasted one. It's nothing like the cardboard texture of pizza dough you're used to

Yo, when you add toppings do you chop up leftovers and throw it on your pizza. if you don't, let me tell you something, meat loft pizza is pretty good.