ITT: movie ideas

ITT: movie ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

wadiyan.com/2013/04/09/miracle-black-baby-born-to-white-parents/
pooalexa.com/shop/shippables/poop-filled-twinkie/
ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-used-worn-Socks-/201708409321?hash=item2ef6c211e9:g:kuAAAOSwHsRYC45d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a pretty shitty idea, bro.

>15234

fucking retard

>Fucking a prostitute without a condom

And you morons whine about capeshit being unrealistic

The foreskin evolved to prevent exactly this. The semen would get pushed out.

>tfw americucks are literally cucked out of their biological defense mechanisms

Genius.

I love the avante garde' take on a simple comic strip too, almost unreadable, I love it.

Joseph Smith needs to wash his filthy penis once in a while.

in a world

Where did this image come from and what the fuck could be the context?

wadiyan.com/2013/04/09/miracle-black-baby-born-to-white-parents/

Golden medal for the mental gymnastics

Why do white men like black cum?

>fucking a whore without a condom
>not washing your dick afterwards

KEK. i avail prostitutes on the reg and sometimes i even double bag it just to be sure

>fucking a nigger prostitute without a condom
Just asking for aids

They think if they drink it they'll be able to compete.

Is that why Sam Neil's character didn't blame his wife their black kid?

Who would play her?

>I'm definitely a big smell person
What did he mean by this?

>13 costumer reviews
Christ

those hips dubs do nothing

everyday i come here, for years and years now, and every day something is posted, an image, a story, a video, a gif, somefuckingthing and it always, without fail makes me want to see humanity falter for the final time and just die the fuck out

the human race no longer has any redeemable qualities, we've come too far, our existence is nothing more than a meme at this point, there's no reason go on

if we ever create properly sentient life by our own hands it will destroy us the moment it realizes just how fucked up we are, i can only hope this moment comes sooner than later as it's our one and only chance at redemption

>tips manduria

>starring Louis CK

Chill out and have a twinkie, bruh

one day you'll realize the reality of these things scraping away at what your ancestors worked toward and it won't be a funny meme because it'll happen while you're in the middle of getting off to something far more depraved than eating shit filled twinkies while watching a video of a person mixing up their fecal matter in an erotic fashion so they can make shit filled twinkies to sell to some poor sap whose life has gone so off the rails that they can only get hard from these very specific delights

no user, in the future there will probably be a place on the shelves in your local market for shit filled twinkies and other delights

also what the fuck is a manduria taking everything seriously-user? my posts are not sincere, nothing here is, although humanity is reaching a xenith of regular perversion which is actually fun to watch at a distance
i prefer loose bowel syndrome little debbies, thank you very much

lol what a fucking square. live a little brah

hmmmm

>Literally surgically altered for easy cucking

How did you guys let this happen?

you don't like IBS little debbies? pure pleb shitter, step it up, i bet you don't even request secondary digestion poops

>having ant-eater cock in the first place.

>wife clearly fucks a nigger and gets pregnant
>tries to find a way to blame the man

pooalexa.com/shop/shippables/poop-filled-twinkie/
Ohh bother.

You're retarded and the human race has only reached the tip of our potential.

We'll all be dead soon anyway, so why don't you try enjoying your time on Earth instead of whining (like has been done in every generation throughout history, you're hardly original) about how shit our species continues to become. Fucking tune out if it's that much of a bummer for you.

You think she makes a good living doing this?
Is there room for a 21 year old male to get in on this industry before it booms?

how is bringing another criminal into the world considered a "miracle baby?"

>Is there room for a 21 year old male to get in on this industry before it booms?
If you're dedicated enough probably.

only one way to find out, start making crap cakes.

i'd make terrible crap cakes i eat unhealthy food. maybe there's a specific diet to get good poops like only eat pineapples or fruits or something

Is this why the jews and their american peons chop their skin?

literally the jews.
Germany tried banning non-medical circumcision but the jewish population said it was racist and "literally the holocaust all over again"

holy fuck this is awful

Come on man, I'm American and circumcised (at birth) and even I realize mutilating an infant boy's penis for no reason other than tradition is fucked.

4 u

Atleast now we know why he's wearing the mask.

>tfw my friends make fun of me being cut

i didn't ask for this ;_;

this is the worst thing.
people have been warning parents since the early 90s that they should let their kids decide, and they've always said "I don't want my kid to be different from the rest".
Now being uncut is normal and cut kids can't do anything to fix themselves.

I bet the same woman who gave birth to this """miracle baby""" got herpes from a toilet seat.

That wouldn't work.

no but it's not that far off.
you can in fact impregnate a woman by ejaculating into your hand and pushing your hand into her vagina.

1. Pay a prositute $100 to make a video of her shitting in a twinkie
2. Shit in a dozen twinkies and sell them all for $20 each, along with said video of prositute
3. ?????
4. Profit

And repeat

>Pay a prositute $100
Dont listen to this guy, what kind of financial advice is that supposed to be?
You dont pay a whore 100 bucks, just ask your sister.

Well that's not really the same, is it?

I have a better scheme with a much larger market.
Get a video of a woman using a breast pump lactating.
Pour regular store bought milk into containers.
Sell them as a massive profit to asian men across the world.

1. pay a prostitute to come round to your house to take a picture holding a box of twinkies
2. tell her to go home and find a real man with a BBC and receive ultimate pleasure
3. shit in a million twinkies with your man poo
4. ????
5. profit

Similar to what I do selling "used women's panties" on craigslist tbqh

The inception of this business venture is what makes me wonder the most. Like how did she arrive at this point?

not indifferent to how I make cash by selling worn men's socks on ebay

>implying I'm memeing

ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-used-worn-Socks-/201708409321?hash=item2ef6c211e9:g:kuAAAOSwHsRYC45d

>it's a dream within a dream, like how it's a shit inside of a twinkie

Nolan is a 21th century auteur

there is a reason that there is a premium for fucking a whore without condom

>already say you weren't being entirely serious
>some newfaggot serious business cuckposter goes full reddit

successfail, social rejects like you always show up to white knight your fellow degenerates against "whining" with some retard-tier argument about how everything is a-okay because dying anyway somehow justifies the idea that one should be satisfied with watching mouthbreathers wax fantastic about muh potential, all because you cannot into basic internet sarcasm

exiting before the imminent thread pruning, save your cry for help for the next user you decide is being totally sincere and needs a reality check

tl;dr = pic related