Familyfemdomanon here, my youngest sister wants to read some humiliation comments directed at me...

familyfemdomanon here, my youngest sister wants to read some humiliation comments directed at me. be as big of a dick as you like. also AMA and maybe some more stories

going to need a tit and a timestamp from sis first

Why are you such a well adjusted and charismatic young man? your personality is a sea of velvet and your boundless knowledge skirts the boundary of what humans are capable of... did i do it right?

not quite but thank you for the complement

don't think any of them would like to do that

then I feel like sageing this thread

sorry user, it's just how I feel

Do you eat ass?

yes i do

How well do you eat ass?

smh

Are you a voracious eater? or are you refined and nibble?

well enough i guess, sis says i do fine

somewhere in the middle

What are your goals in life?, What motivates and drives you?

my only goal is to serve my princesses

Hmm a noble goal, to serve another voluntarily, how do you serve your princesses? in what capacity?

i do all of the housework and they use my body for their entertainment/ pleasure

You truly are a man of a most generous nature, if I may, How did you find yourself in this position?

Think you have enough sperm.in those balls to knock one of them up?

Any of.them chunky? It.may not matter if your small dick can't reach their pussy from their thick thighs

my mother was a single pro domme who decided to take her work home with her and make us a female supremacist family

my mother and older sisters are rather thick, my cock can only go about 3 inches in, my younger sisters are quite small however. I might have enough sperm, why?

>also AMA
What's the deal with airline food?

Hmm although I believe in a equal household, I could see the benefits of that arrangement, How far sexually do you go with your sisters?

ikr, they're like would you like something to eat, I'm like what are my options, they're like yes or no.

Nothing hotter than a thick woman deciding that she wants a baby, and bending a stiff stud to her will. I was curious if they were preparing you for that, or using you to feed turkey baster for lesbians.

my younger sisters have me eat their ass and pussy regularly, while mom and my older sisters like to tease me by making me only stick my cock head in their pussies and leaving it there.

What is it like knowing that they could get toys made like beast cocks that would service them better? Or that you probably are smaller than average

mom said i could try to impregnate one of her friends for my birthday release, obviously making sure it's a girl so i can serve her to.

What's their thoughts about making you watch a real man fill them with cum?

Well that seems very nice, But may I ask, How do you feel about the arrangement? was it forced upon you? and what happens if you resist?

they have those toys and use them to humiliate me, i only have a 7in cock so they constantly mock me for that

How old she talking?

That might be fun

they don't have any male friends, i have watched their girlfriends fuck them

i love it, even though it was forced upon me. If I resist my sisters would probably beat me up.

You have to type each of their responses to this:

What is it about chunky white girls that makes them perfect for using strange monster toys to be bred like livestock?

Is it the lips that grip around the knot when it goes balls deep and holds her fast?
Is it how their weight impales them on the flared shaft, letting gravity take them down inch by inch regardless of what they want?
Is it the stretching and bulging as soft egg after soft egg is forced down past their entrance, each expansion and contraction acting as a lewd counter for the their personal records?
Is it the cervix that capitulates when a thin sneaking tentacle finds it's weakness and delivers a practice payload to a womb that always thinks its time?
Is it soft lips that tease their softer swollen teats into doing what a mother's made to do?
Is it when they wrap their curves in clothes that make them wiggle like a whore should?
Is it when they dabble in dirty talk, only to be as deeply depraved as how deeply they take everything inside them?
Or is it how quickly they move from being collared and cowbell-ed, then begging to be bred by the real things, to being the moaning mothers of monsters, with the need to breastfeed and breed?

28 a couple years younger than mommy

Do they get on top and take you to the shaft?

Also, your mom has a deep vagina. Most chicks stuggle to take more than 6-7 due to internal sizing.

Much bait. Very fake. Possibly gay.

Do you have any male friends? how do they feel about it? and also where id your father in all of this?

>28
>A few years younger
And alot is explained there

I'll type in mommy's questions now.

1. we aren't satisfied by regular male cocks
2. no
3.that's an interesting thought, never thought about it but yes that is appealing.
4.no
5.no
6.no
7.no
8.no

no they tie me to our cross and fuck me that way. remember she has a large ass, I only get a few inches in if I'm lucky.

Take all 13 inches. Look up Shelia stretch and become a hive queen

I have no male friends. Our fathers were never around, after my youngest sister mom gave up on it.

how does that explain stuff?

That math does not work unless a couple is like 7 years

Describe the living arrangement? Tell us how your day goes from when you wake up and then go too sleep.

...so why are you screwing up your brother?

its 8

Timestamp sister., Or have mom and older sister hold up a sign saying their son has a 7" cock

Otherwise op is a liar

>wake up
>make breakfast for everyone
>sit at mommy's feet for chore list
>everyone leaves
>do chores
>clean all shoes with tongue
>wash all clothes
>wait by the door for them to get back
>make dinner
>entertain them however they wish
>service mommy
>sleep with either my face in mommy's ass or shoes.

Spoiler Alert: OP is a liar

but, when do you play Overwatch?

I don't understand.

i'm assuming you're asking my sister, her response was, "because he's a pathetic male who deserves it"

i don't play vidya

How did all of this start?

>Endorses the deep vagina invention
>because i have such a long dick
>expert opinion.

Anyone else think OP is luckiest/most pathetic man alive?

So you are making him completely dependent on other people? Sounds like a terrible long term plan, especially when your mom degrades more

"when mom passes he'll have us and possibly his daughter/s to dom him"

>most pathetic

I can't say exactly, it was like one minute I was a normal 8 year old the next I was a slave to my beautiful goddesses.

So you guys have it planned out so he spends his whole life like this?

who's he going to have daughters with? you don't let him out of the house, and they don't just magically appear. He has to be well adjusted enough to hold a relationship with someone you're going to approve of *and* be willing to let you have him as a slave still?

You're either fake or completely fucking mental. Seek help.

"you know it"

"He's going to have daughters with mom and our older sisters' friends duh"

Nice. Hope to this not being fake

You gonna breastfeed him?

Better hurry then. 20s are best time for daughters

yeah, like you'd ever allow that, given everything else. And I think you're too vain to deal with the stretch marks.

Seek help.

Op, how old are tou

Post pics.

Either they are super ugly or op is liar

"why would I breastfeed him?"

Any of you fucked him with a strapon/have anything special you do to him?

my 15 year old sister has a favorite pair of panties and socks she stuffs in my mouth while she ball busts me. Mommy likes to fuck me with her strapons, all of which are bigger than my clitty, and my littlest sister has started to express an interest in it as well.

Does any of this affect you mentally in any way? I mean, how could it not?

What does your sister have to say on the subject?

all its done is show me that females are the superior sex

which one

why another creepy fred?

?

Good. How old is your youngest sister and does she also fuck with you?

she's 13 and yes, i've been cleaning her shoes while typing this

When did she start doing this to you?
>inb4 pedo

Any and/or all of them.

around 10 ish

The youngest two don't remember but mom and the eldest say that it was a slow phase in over the course of a month.

Huh. Props to your family for instilling that mindset at that age. Could you ask one of your sisters to kick you in the balls sissy?

i asked my littlest sister and she happily obliged, she made me beg her to do it though.

What prompted them to start this?

mom said thanks for the props

mom said "I decided that men were given too much free reign in this society and I wouldn't let my son get away with that. From there It snowballed."

No problem. And at least you aren't completely worthless. Good luck on your journey user.

thank you

any questions for anybody else in the family?

How will this case affect society as a whole?

" I hope that if any of this becomes common public knowledge that it will lead to more mothers doing this and enslaving their sons and husbands."

What end result is desired from this?

Yes, to the mother, despite your feelings towards men as a whole, do you love your son? and how do you justify what you do if you do love him?