YO WHITEBOI! DON'T JUST STARE AT IT! GET ON YA KNEES AND OPEN YA FUCKIN MOUTH!!

>YO WHITEBOI! DON'T JUST STARE AT IT! GET ON YA KNEES AND OPEN YA FUCKIN MOUTH!!

what do?

That's not a average black man cock, talk about yours not the one you wish to have in your hands..

>>..
Lost

NO! you get on your knees little bitch shrimp dick

i said on your knees, not sit on the couch

good boy

get on my knees and open my fucking mouth, i guess

Turn 360 degree's and walk away.

I think you mean rise 360 degrees and BURN THE CUCKSHIT

you mean 180 degrees? or are you gay?

newfag detected.

Suck... Then again my insta is faith_cassidyy and i love bbc so...

Get on your knees act like ur gonna give him succ grab his balls squeeze em till they pop. Proceed to kick his dick while hes down spit on him scream OOGA BOOGA GO BACK TO AFRICA and run away

nypa

sauce asking for a friend

I mean he's white so he's at least bi. No such thing as a straight white man. No such thing as a white "man" really.

Well I'd apparently suck it because for some reason I'm gay now.

WAKANDA FOREVER

nope, no such thing as a black "man" they are all animals

lol, since im feeling nice, search phoenix marie pegging

I pass for white
^^
Niggers aint shit
Having a soft cock aint shit
Having a habit of cumming 2 minutes in aint shit
Being some prison term junkie is a joke
*niggers aint shieeeeeeeet

You can joke whiteboi but the reason your women flock to us is because white men have no balls. You're a bunch of gay looking pussies.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance

newfag detected

Post face with timestamp, nigger.

Triggered whiteboi? We beat and rob your sons and fuck your daughters. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing. Keep posting shit online pussy.

Post face with timestamp nigger.

Flock to you? Most can't even stand the smell....

DUBS COMMAND IT,

You first whiteboi.

Shoot him in the head for breaking and entering, sexual harassment, and attempted rape.

question for femanons
are your white boyfriends as big as me?

P O S T
O
S
T

Cuckendorf

He asked you first

Also, dubs

Fun fact: only scrunch faced honkies who wanted to suck their dad's dicks when they were kids type like this.

Fired

>backpeddling this hard

And I said you first.

You post your face and timestamp and I'll even post my address so we can have this out mano a mano.

Or are you too pussy whiteboi?

Forced perspective pics like this are cringey.

Fucking how

Look at the shape of that thing. It's like the eggplant meme come to life. I can think of no possible way to cram that odious chode into my litso without scraping his skin with my teeth.

I'm new to this thread, you pathetic little jew.

nice copy pasta, now we know you are a white larper, btw kill your self cuck

>implying you won't just abandon thread after making some comment on my face

The little white pussy is pussying out. Color me surprised. This was your chance to fight me and restore some of your pride but I guess whites are pussies to the end.

>still won't post his nig-nog face because he's actually a beta white guy

this...you realize the only ones who flock to you are the trashiest bottom tier women, in all seriousness, i try not even to hate on other races as little as possible because we should all try to get along, but since you started this thread ill drop some truth bombs... maybe .0000001% get a nice girl and those are the select few black guys who were raised by affluent parents and basically act white

Newfag

your larp is cringeworthy, we all know you are super overweighnt white neck beard living in your parents basement....

OP is a faget and won't post face because he's too scared

>baiting this hard

>pretending to be black on Sup Forums

Disgustings

If you've ever wondered why jewish boys get cut as young:

Jewish culture has a matrilineal society. A matrilineal society dictates that all offspring are a continuation of the mother's womb and not that of the father's seed. So, it is in this respect, that the Jew is naturally inclined to accept and even promote cuckolding as a cultural norm. The Jew male is not the sex that will pass on the parasidic gene to posterity, rather his job is to raise the woman up above him so that the Jewess can dominate. The male, therefore, is a sissy slave worker for the Jewish family unit, while the woman is free to fuck and suck off every bull that will seed her womb.
Now, it is important to understand that cuckolding is not just a cultural norm for the Jew. The Jew actually needs to cuckold in order to carry on with the race, or parasite strain. As can be seen clearly in all Jewish children, there is a natural physical and/or mental defect in the racial gene pool that cannot be explained other than by a defective parasite. This means that the Jew will try to breed outside the parasitic strain so that the parasite can survive. But, in order for the physically and mentally defective Jew to accomplish this inter breeding, they must first spread their culture to the host Goy.
The Goy then is a seeder so that the parasidic gene has continuity. You see, the Jew is truly a parasite, such that, the female is open and free to reproduce, even at the cost of a marriage vow or the moral compass of the host nation or race. Cuckolding is a necessity of the Jewish survival, and the goy need to be sold on it before the parasite gene is extinguished from the planet by natural means. In other words. the parasite gene of the Jew will eventually regress into a monsterous subhuman if the parasite does not find a suitable host, and because the Jewish culture is matrilineal, the Jewess must cuckold the Jew males in order for the Jewish parasite gene to survive as a "people."

>dirty feet
ewww and im not even a footfag

blacks don't browse Sup Forums, tehy don't even know what the fuck it is.
They're too busy having parties and banging white girls.

>>banging
You mean raping & beating them.

Sage

Sage

i would look at him with disdain. then, i stare him deeper than any nigger has ever stared into his nigger eye, and I would say, "you are gay." At this point, he will be very mad and probably attack me. I would deflect his punches with my left hand like neo did to agent smith in matrix 1: the matrixing. At this point, alyssa, the woman of my dreams kicks in the front door to my mansion, and proclaims her love to me. It is in this moment that I made a mistake, the nigger, seeing his oppurtunity, smacks me in the face with his dong harder than any man has ever smacked another man in the face with a dong before.

He turns to alyssa, shes terrified. I start laughing and fade into the ground.

you will never know the pleasure of being balls deep in a pussy