Does it ever weird anyone else out at how much animals enjoy getting pet

Does it ever weird anyone else out at how much animals enjoy getting pet

It seems almost sexual. Like my dog gives me some serious "fuck me" eyes when he's really enjoying some pets

>Like my dog gives me some serious "fuck me" eyes when he's really enjoying some pets

No, that's just you wanting to fuck your pet.

That's coincidental man. I swear I'm not alone in this

This.

/thread

You can easily test this by gently feeling up your male dogs sheath, I've found that most male dogs get hard and you can see the knot start to grow inside the sheath if they really enjoy a good petting. You gotta take it slow and get him comfortable with you groping his sheath if you've never touched his junk before though.

This works with human males also.

>being a furfag
Not even once. YIFF in hell cunt.

An hero

Well I don't know about all the furfaggotry, but I have often wondered why dogs even like being pet.

I used to watch a big male golden retriever for some friends while they were on vacation, and that boy would go rock hard each time I came home from work just because he got so excited.
The penis stays inside the sheath though so you can't really see it but you can feel it if you're not weird about touching all parts of a dog.

Hasn't anyone ever rubbed your head?

I like getting scratched behind the ears, its not a sexual thing. Its like using a backscratcher or a massage or something man your dog is just enjoying it fucking retard stop trying to fuck your god and be a good owner dumbass

Still getting laid

If a dog rapes a woman. Is it human abuse?

same shit as a massage

well.. did you fuck your dog?

Tfw took my dog's knotted dick down my throat when I was like 15. (Didn't take the knot, just the 6 inches after it)

>bitch_eats_pussy.gif

All mammals and most other animals enjoy being pet because being rubbed activates the brain's reward system. Even birds, lizards, and fishes show the same activation under brain scan. It's probably a primal adaptation to reward grooming, the scraping off of parasites, and the manual stimulation of surface capillaries.

:( no

sorry

Yeah my cat gives me a "do it bitch " look

imagine having as much fur as they do

nice pic i hope she bents over and get mounted by it

Never make animal threads on Sup Forums it's like a edgelord magnet. Time to hide the thread