New trap/sissy/femboy/mental illness thread

new trap/sissy/femboy/mental illness thread

One of my law school classmates looks exactly like this--w/o dick, obviously.

Moar?

no ty

continuing,

i have none others saved, unfortunately, but >her name is abkazias

heyy!!

Any Washington Sissies on tonight?

Kik natec2535

Abkazias, Google says.

>Sup Forums image number filename
Why would you want to pretend to have a babydick?

If one of you lads possess gif-brightening skills, you should raise the exposure on these for max boners

Camera angle is bad I don't take dick pics often. As for file name I deleted it off my phone and just saved it to my desktop.
Dick is a solid 6 in The bend makes it look smaller. Not embarrassed of the size because i know how to use it.

I'm gonna need video of this.

too lazy to take pics lol

Those pantyhose are hot as fuck. I want them

omg thank you!! they're from, like, an alice in wonderland halloween costume lmao

more feet pic?

I got a new swimsuit! How do you like it?

i think this is the only other one i have right now ;(
i'll take more the next time i take pics, tho!!

Your butt is amazing.

You wear them really well.
I love boys in tights and panty hose

What makes you think people are going to message you? Do you think just because you have a dick someone wants it?

I wanna buy one of those, but the Japanese swim team version, you know the ones?

I wish I had the balls to wear it to the beach like a cute boss

omg thank you!!

>i just wish i had the guts to wear them (and leggings) outside
Yeah, no shit. I barely worked up the courage to start wearing them around my family, they were surprisingly cool about it. No one ever mentioned anything except for a cousin that said I looked cute and my aunt low key tried setting me up with a boy from her church lol.

Still can't step out the front door without pulling some jeans over them at the last second.

You assume that I think they will. I don't. I have however talked with quite a few and have had a lot of fun doing so. They did as well. I added a pic because i took one and this is an image board afterall. The question is why do you care? Are you jelouse that I have the balls to show my dick even though it looks unimpressive and you aren't? Or are you scared that i might take an actuall poster off the site for a while depriving you of fap material?

i want to explore that ass in tights

No i'm just wondering why every fat hairy john with a cock thinks they're anything special :)

If some dumb slut wants some dirty Sup Forumstard cock thats none of my business. Nice reply too, it shows how insecure you are.

obligatory webm related

>that gif
damn

hopefully one day we'll both get the courage to be cute in public!! (was the church boy hot, at least?)
i want to explore that dick in my ass

Struck a nerve didn't I. You do you I'll do me and we wondt do eachother. Probably.

Good evening

Ew. Get checked out for genital warts.

>struck a nerve
Rofl you're fat and ugly, don't get ahead of yourself. I know your place.

>was the church boy hot, at least?
He was. Kinda the boy of my dreams, really. But I can't stand that religion and he was super indoctrinated and felt being gay was wrong even tough everyone knew he was, so I had to take a hard pass.

Besides, if I get a BF that makes me happy I would have no excuse to shitpost on Sup Forums all day, so I can't have that.

I probably am. Still don't see your dick on display. Such a sad little beta. If you wanted a dom all you had to do was ask.

try growing some breasts

Looks more like a skin tag

aww, that sucks ;( i was hoping you two rode off into the sunset. one day your pince will come, user

Would fug hard, more?

>Breasts
>Boys
>breast on boys
Go fuck a fat cow, retarded homo.

As long as there's demand

niiiiice, got any of you using a dildo or something. Dick pics are nice too.

Any sissys in the 604 area of canada wanna hang out.

You have excellent tastes in dildos.

Werewolf pictured. Cause I'm extra knotty

You have kik or something? you seem fun and fuggable.

DianetheStretchy, won't be up too much longer, but feel free to stop by

Perfection

not me

Why post pictures that just show an ass or a dick? How do I know that belongs to a trap?

Just took this a few minutes ago, can make a another timestamp if you morons require it.
Anyway I'm feeling horny and have my mom's panties and a dildo...

Thank you I grew it myself

you got kik?

Did BJ make any videos when she was at her thickest?

I don't know about others, but I don't have a selfie stick, and am shit a photography.

Nope I'm severely bi. Only do this in 4 Chan. Any reasonable requests that wouldn't give away my identity?

noice

show dick while riding

spread ass with goods sandwiched between thighs pls

am crossdress~

Hey ;)

remember Sup Forumsoys cock goes here.

Source on these?

More

SAUCE!

Hi post more of your thing

DUDE IS THAT YOU

Any edmonton traps!? Losing hope.