Why Messi? Because Messi cries when he loses. Ronaldo cries when he gets kicked...

Why Messi? Because Messi cries when he loses. Ronaldo cries when he gets kicked, doesn't get a pass or doesn't get a call.
Ronaldo comes to work. Messi comes to play. That's why Messi is more fun to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SpYkQiaJMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>more fun
how do we solve the millennial problem?

?

the what problem?

by banning amerifat IP's

tikitaka is boring

i'm sure i'm thinner than you. in addition to being able to recognize real passion and not being hypnotized by a ken doll.

the millennial problem where everything in life from sports to social life and choosing a career is reduced to "more fun" instead of rational objective long term arguments.

like i said,
>muh passion, muh feelings

cringe

Messi is a creator.
Ronaldo relies on service provided to him in order to eat.
Ronaldo is a brand and a global superstar.
Messi is dribbling, passing, vision, shooting, movement.
Messi would play without a check.
Ronaldo would be another industry entirely. He'd laugh at Messi still kicking a ball around with his friends while he drove past them in his supercar.
Ronaldo is from the workshop.
Messi is from primordial soup.

this is a good thread

I work to pay rent.
I watch soccer to be entertained.

I don't need to be entertained by work but when it comes to enjoying my spare time, I have preferences, absolutely.

Maybe if Messi decided to work he might have won an international tournament or this year's La Liga.

Messi is the stars
Ronaldo is the ocean

>objective

They're both amazing
Absolutely amazing.
We've had individual players dominate the game in their respective eras. Never before we had two absolute gods among men in terms of football compete neck no neck with each other.
It's polarizing I know, but would it be to much to just sit back and enjoy the show these two gentleman provide?
inb4 >do you know where you are?. Memeing it's ok, but sadly we have so many fucktards that take it seriously it ceased to be funny a while ago.

>Messi retires when he loses
ftfy

Well said my reddit friend

>Because Messi cries when he loses
stopped reading there
youtube.com/watch?v=8SpYkQiaJMs
just look how much he cries :rollingeyes:

Good point. The game would be missing out if it had just Ronaldo or just Messi. And not even for the debate.

b-but how will i spend my spare time if not on this topic

Messi is the car
Ronaldo is tire

>Cristiano doesn't cry
>Euro2004final.jpg