Awww look at this little fucking bitch worried about death threats

nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/zaza-pachulia-family-received-threats-leonard-injury-article-1.3185617

What a fucking bitch

You millionaire fuck, how about you don't injure players and maybe your kids safety wouldn't be in jeopardy

Someone is gonna get your kids. And most of us Spurs fans are going to be so fucking happy

What he did to Kawhi is even worse than his pathetic roach spawn getting BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Sports/spurs-fan-files-lawsuit-zaza-pachulia-warriors/story?id=47501466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Someone is gonna get your kids. And most of us Spurs fans are going to be so fucking happy

Not a Warriors fan but holy shit your fans are classless. You act like wild animals when you come to Memphis, so I ain't surprised.

As classless as Zaza taking out Kawhi's ankles?

His kids are living off of fucking blood money. They are just as guilty as he is, and they will pay the price.

How do you know it was intentional?

He has a history of being a dirty player

The fact that he has made a living off of being a dirty player means that his kids directly benefitted from it.

Therefore, judgment has been passed and they will get what they deserve. No amount of security is going to prevent karma from doing its work

These kinds of things need to happen to more pro athletes to remind them who boss is.

You think being classy is going to help Kawhi heal?

An eye for an eye. We aren't some liberal faggots in Commiefornia. IN texas, justice is always served.

>We aren't some liberal faggots in Commiefornia
Greg,please Duncan impregnate my wife,Popobitch disagrees

A bunch of cholos from San Antonio putting a bounty on a player's kidsi s going to make a difference over this all? Nice one.

I'm from Tennessee you dipshit. My state is whiter than your 3rd world Mexican banana republic.

send him back to the shithole country he came from

>look at us we're so laid back, talking sport while pretending to drink beer
pig disgusting

>he *may* have intentionally one of my favourite players, better threaten his kids! An eye for an eye amirite?!?!?!
You sound like a massive faggot.

Well he had to get extra security for his kids. So its working.

Its nice to know that wherever he and his family walks, he will always have to keep one eye open. The insecurity will become worse and worse.

And when someone finally acts, it'll be an example to faggots like Curry, Green and Durant who think they're above the long arm of vigilante justice

>wanting someone's children to be hurt for their actions of their father
>using the term 'blood money'

This is the most commie shit ever, you faggot

You literally have to go back, Cholo. This isn't Mexico where you can do this shit. I'm surprised ICE hasn't found your illegal beaner ass yet.

How is that Commie? Did they benefit from their father's actions, yes or no?

They're no different than some murderous dictator's kids. They have no problem living their lives knowing their dad was intentionally hurting people.

They're just as guilty

They're Mexicans. What do you expect?

I'm a Spurs fan, not a Warriors fan. Direct all your Mexican comments at them, you libshit.

another Yurocuck who doesn't understand the meaning of justice

Spurs are the Cholo's team, Warriors are the Chink's team. But I'm a Grizzlies fan and not a "libshit" so nice try, Paco.

Then you're an illiterate nigger.

Leave the moral judgments to people who have morals, faggot

I wonder what your guys's combined weight is lmao.

Having morals=putting a bounty on a person's child for one little thing? Yeah, I think the one without morals is you. People like you don't belong in this country.

Yeah because physically injuring someone over a basketball game like Zaza did to Kawhi is moral

Get the fuck out of here. As far as I'm concerned, both things are equal. Either both are wrong or both are right.

Why do people think this is wrong? This country is becoming soft

Post your personal info online so you can show everyone else how hard you are.

Well, the courts already threw out the lawsuit against Zaza Pachulia, so justice has to be done some other way

This is the Texas way

Hello FBI

Once again, you seem to be confused that placing a fucking bounty on a person's child is considered justified. In the end, this is just barbarous and perhaps criminal. It's been illegal as far as ever to openly do this shit and I sure hope you like jail because I've been and it's not at all fucking pretty.

>lawsuit

What lawsuit? Are you autistic? And fuck "The Texas Way" your state is a literal shithole and it will always be a shithole. I say this as a fellow Southerner. There's a reason why most of us don't consider you part of the South.

Talion isn't justice for god sake

This lawsuit

abcnews.go.com/Sports/spurs-fan-files-lawsuit-zaza-pachulia-warriors/story?id=47501466

Which was justified because businesses in and around San Antonio are affected by Zaza's dirty play. If the series finishes early because of it, that's less home games, and less money going to the city and the businesses because Zaza intentionally ended Kawhi's season.

Zaza is singlehandedly affecting the San Antonio economy, which means people could be out of work.

And you expect us to give a fuck about his kids? Grow up

>Zaza is singlehandedly affecting the San Antonio economy

Fuck your shithole of a city. Nothing but Mexicans and gangbanging cholos like you, nothing of value will be lost if all of this fails.

Killing a player's children is the solution to this? A bounty for this? This is some real larping shit right over here.

Fucking pathetic thread desu

>Bruce Bowen

Don't expect much from illegals, toothpaste. Trump is going to have a blast deporting every last one of them posting here once San Antonio's economy crashes all over this little incident.

Sorry we have passion for our sports.

So if someone starves to death because they lost their job, will that become equal?

I'm not going to do anything because I'm a busy man, but most of us wouldn't shed a tear if something happened. Zaza doesn't give a fuck about us, so why should we about him?

>being this autistic

>Don't expect much from illegals, toothpaste

You mean like the illegals that make up the Warriors fanbase?

Last I checked Chinese people weren't illegal for the most part. They still have to go back like you though.

Kahwi injured himself on all 3 occasions, he landed on Gordons ankle, landed on Lee's foot, landed on Zaza foot.

Zaza should call ICE on all the spurdora fans. Game 3 was noticeably emptier than their games were before Jan 20th, I wonder why?

Ironic since Zaza is a dirty fucking foreigner himself

Two were an accident

Zaza's particularly malicious.

You know why we have laws right? A lot of it is to deter bad behavior. Zaza needs to be made an example of, especially with the huge ripple effect his malicious actions had on the economic well being of San Antonio

How is what Zaza did criminal?

Get off Sup Forums, Papabitch.

Shouldn't your senile, crusty cuck ass be getting ready for the assraping sweep you're about to get tonight?

You know assault and battery (which is what Zaza did to Kawhi) is illegal right?

And given how San Antonio is dependent on home games for an economic boost, it is also criminal negligence.

>Basketball player fills the lane properly, doing what he's paid to do.
>IT'S TOTALLY OKAY TO NOW KILL HIS TEAMMATES WIFE AND CHILDREN
You are a fucking degenerate piece of filth. Fucking spic ass faggot. Hopefully Trump deports your ass before he gets impeached.

Just how autistic are you?

>>Basketball player fills the lane properly, doing what he's paid to do.

But he DIDN'T do it properly. HE stepped into a jump shooter's space while doing a fadeaway in an attempt to injure him

SO it's ok to not give a shit about Kawhi's well being? It's not ok to worry about his career and living, which Zaza may have ended ?

The threats to his family are justified once you realize he nearly ended Kawhi's career

The Spurs have always been a dirty team. In the 2000's they were known as the Oakland Raiders of basketball. They took up dirty players like Robert Horry and Bruce Bowen for the sole purpose of injuring other teams. You know Greg Popovich had it planned out in the sidelines all along. The Spurs are not the good guys and they never were. And now karma is catching up to them and the Spurs are going to be irrelevant while they get replaced by the Grizzlies as the underdogs of the Western conference.

>sending threatening messages to someone's family over a sport

This semen slurping stuff isn't for me, guys

>over a sport

Yeah, because Kawhi's safety and the money made from extra home games doesn't mean more than just sport

But you're Canadian so you don't understand about passion. Someone got hurt, and like it or not, some people want retribution

This is some of the most concentrated autism I have ever seen. Dumb fuck spic lmao

>Kawhi's safety
>caring about a handful of shekels given his pay checks

Pretty pathetic desu

Fuck Zaza #deathtoZaza

Someone will do to his family what he did to Kawhi

It'll be amazing

We want blood

We still don't know if it was intentional. What about LMA going after Durant in the most obvious way possible? What about Demon going after Curry last game. Those two were clearly going for injuries. Do I need to remind you faggots of Bruce Bowen?

Did Durant or Curry get injured?

No? Then shut the fuck up

And even if they did you Cali faggots won't do a damn thing

The Spurs have always been a dirty team. In the 2000's they were known as the Oakland Raiders of basketball. They took up dirty players like Robert Horry and Bruce Bowen for the sole purpose of injuring other teams. You know Greg Popovich had it planned out in the sidelines all along. The Spurs are not the good guys and they never were. And now karma is catching up to them and the Spurs are going to be irrelevant while they get replaced by the Grizzlies as the underdogs of the Western conference.

Read it and weep, Juan Vasquez

Except the whole NBA world sides with the Spurs and Spurs fans about their feeling

Nick Wright has basically stated that violence against Warriors fans, players and their families is ok

So no, you're wrong

The Grizzlies already did replace them as a slightly better version of the Spurs
And then went back to whatever they usually are 2 years later

Too bad Zaza's kids are gonna pay with their lives unlike Bowen or Horry

>Except the whole NBA world sides with the Spurs and Spurs fans about their feeling

>Nick Wright has basically stated that violence against Warriors fans, players and their families is ok

lol, source? Man, I hope you guys lose tonight. And I hate the Warriors with a passion.

>all these faggots replying seriously
Sup Forums=reddit confirmed?

His family is gonna die now

Muh impeachment
There's no need to be this retarded

damn dass edgy XD

Dude I live in San Antonio.
No one is going to lose their job over Zaza.
Stop being such a piece of shit fan.

I bet you aren't even a Spurs fan and just falseflagging as one.

Go get fucked.

What, someone will step on his kid's feet?

I mean... I guess

It's probably not a good idea to fuck with a player who literally is in the US because of USSR (actual) blood money, but go ahead

He jumped up to contest a shot, LANDED, and took ANOTHER STEP forward inside Kawhi's landing space.

Just because Zaza didn't look at where Kawhi's feet were and acted like he felt bad about it afterwards doesn't mean he didn't know where Kawhi was going to land.

He clearly knew otherwise he wouldn't have taken that extra step.

The worst part is that Kawhi doesn't even blame him because he doesn't want to start a controversy. Kawhi plays clean and works hard quietly and away from attention.

>Spurcucks are this assblasted
Get a bigger fedora

two wrongs don't make a left

don't start no shit won't be no shit

if the Spurs are dirty then why didn't Gregg do anything in retaliation against Zaza?

He's legal though, retard

I like how they're on the same team now.

Also based Zaza for being the Spurs kryponite and not taking shit from them.

Damn you must be a butthurt faggot

Oh and FUCK SPURS HEAD COACH ALL THOSE YEARS WITH BRUCE BOWEN FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO HIM

FUCK POPOVICH

reason #100000009434343930439 sports cucks are fucking worthless pieces of shit, threatening people's lives over an "alleged" dirty play. Fucking pussies. Glad I don't waste my time with you pieces of garbage anymore.

>you millionaire fuck
I somehow find this ironic because you probably voted for trump. You give off that vibe.

>maximum autismo: the post

Better be on a plane tonight, hombre. Don't wait for morning. Watch your health. Regards to your famiglia. ;^)

Post your address, spurspic

No really how do we stop the warriors? We can't just let them do whatever they want.

What a fucking cunt

>spurs fans blown the fuck out
>trump soon to be rotting in jail
>abdul continues to destroy yurope
life is good these days

Because they weren't already injured. If they didn't want him to potentially get hurt since he was more prone to injury (from already tripping over fucking David Lee on the bench) then they shouldn't have kept fucking playing him. 25 up you would think they would give him a rest and let the other players handle their shit.

Maybe they should have remembered that Zaza was a dirty player and didn't put a switch on him to guard their most valuable player.

Yeah the extra home games don't make a difference

You're right. Idiot

>wherever he and his family walks, he will always have to keep one eye open
KEK, has he been walking around with his eyes closed until now?

What the fuck did you just say about Za' you little bitch?

Zaza literally ate his childhood pet during harsh winter in soviet Georgia, he's not afraid of some spurs autistic fans. fuck you

Ah man most Spurs fans are great people. This guy is just dumb af.

>missing the point

>Team employes Bruce fucking Bowen
>Has the audacity to cry fowl
This is divine retribution. You weren't bitching about 3 NBA Championships won on dirty play