Video of Trump Supporter being tackled by a Muslim

Here's the video here. It has since went viral.
youtu.be/HlGc6h8Rhfo

Of course, there's no outrage.
He assaults a Trump supporter practicing his right to a political assembly and gets away with it. Fortunately we can bring him to justice. I just so happen to come across some personal information that I will post soon, so that he will deal with his foolishness with consequence.

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/swaggdin.wade
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-nevertrump-thug-claims-chased-tackled-trump-supporter-san-jose-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEver RUN. STAND AND FIGHT.

If someone swings at you swing right the fuck back.

His Phone Number:

Nine Five Two Six Four Nine Zero Three Seven Eight.

Had to write it out, Sup Forums thinks it's spam. I can't post his facebook and youtube at the moment. ill try to by pass.

you call that a tackle?

Literally a Black Muslim.

Why is Trump not using this?!

Why is he running?

While I agree, this was not the time and place to fight back unless you wanted it to be 20 vs 1.

Lefty faggots are trying to act like Trump supporters are pussies because their not fighting back against 100 people.

This is a hate crime

And not a single fuck will be given about this video .

Here's what you've all been waiting for. :)

Enjoy!

Hope you guys can get this fuckers address. Then I'll update the picture.

Why don't these pussies fight back?

Just type
>fag book slash [insert person's specific address]

To get past the spam filter.

Wow, now you can call him names on social media and send pizza.

Already did, check it out a post above you.

I put it all in a picture.

Or just shorten the url

fb.com/swaggdin.wade

It works without any editing

Because the victims aren't stupid, they know full well they'll be attacked by dozens of people.

So this 60IQ Somali dindu tackled him....just for the sake of tackling him?

I'm legit confused about all this, familia.

I haven't lurked on Sup Forums for years... didn't realize we have to use gay short cuts now. Thanks for the update.

I sure hope this goes viral, the fucker deserves what he gets for fucking with whitey. lmao

The Ultra rich Zionist owned media will love this.

For those of you who agrees that we need to bring this mudslime to justice, please keep this thread ALIVE! It wasn't easy getting his personal information...

Trump supporters would literally pay for it.

1. Coz its not you against 1 guy, its you against a hundred, he's just the most eager. Soon as you throw a punch every body else will join in and fuck you up.
2. Headline: Innocent teen dindu honor student attacked by satan worshiping trump supporter

Lynch him and make an example of him.

Trump fags are such betas holy shit.
Bb america when trump becomes president xD

He is 15 being chased by grown niggers and spics.

I did just post his private information you know...

this article has his name and twitter
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-nevertrump-thug-claims-chased-tackled-trump-supporter-san-jose-rally/

Good that's how you deal with racists

Or y'know, send his county PD the video and make sure 1/3 prison quota is assured

not your personal army faggot
whiteboi barely got touched

Holy fuck, white americans are such betas. Like holy shit, what are you gonna do?

Write mean things about him on the internet?

Atleast swat the guy.

Trumpets are weak losers i think im just going to face the facts instead of making excuses for them everytime they get rekt in public.

Two gays people showing their affection on public is a news now?

beta bois from pol will probably suck him off they ar all literal cucks

I dont support Trump for president but I most certainly would have helped that kid.

The only thing I hate more than Sup Forumss version of a trump supporter is nigger behavior like this.

Muhammed must be punish.

>twitter is already set to private

what a fucking coward. Should be hung.

Lol, personal army?

If you're not an American, obviously you won't give a fuck. This is for Americans and others alike who want to see justice. This is ASSAULT.

who the fuck cares you aren't even american.

This why isn't he in jail. This is a hate crime and a violation of that kids civil rights. Not to mention assault and battery

there is not a single mention of this in any msm
not a word on cnn, but they have a front page article calling trump a wanna be dictator

How come you never see anti-trump people chasing down a real man?

Every time its been some scrawny kid or a WOMAN!

This is why I cant #FeelTheBern.

No real courage. Too many niggers and hipster faggots.

This is why I made his information public, so that we may see justice. He will be punished, only a matter of time before someone uses my information to get his address. That's when the real fun begins.

This will be entertaining

How is it possible to fuck up "putting shirt on"? There is literally just 1 hole left when you have put your arms in.

yea, swatting would be kekworthy

All praise Him. For kek will bring justice down upon this scum. In kek we trust.

Glad to see some humility, being against Trump is fine and dandy, infringing on someones rights and assaulting them is another story...

I never been a fan of posting someones info on 4chin no matter what they did.
this shit reeks of SJW behavior.
hopefully you get banned for it.

I'll fucking beat up a nigger that lives down the street and post the video on YouTube if the cunt is swatted

thats what a gun is for. outrunning 20 people also is not to likely. you draw and shoot. not even jew york would be able to convict you when 20+ people are chasing you down with intent to harm

>This why isn't he in jail
You surely jest. This guy won't see as much as a citation. The cops literally stood back and watched supporters get their shit kicked in.

It's not fucking it up, this is nigger monkey-tier behavior where they pull their shirt up over their heads to show off their torsos. Kid works out, obviously.

Whitey needs to lift. Ipso facto. Get over it guys.

Will white Americans snap at some point?

I'm no SJW hipster faggot. I've never been a fan of posting personal information either, but this Muslim my friend has won the Darwin awards.

What ever happens now is all on him.

People like you are the problem here, so we just let him off scott free?

Fuck that.

kek

This pisses me off but honestly I've just started to block this bullshit out. It's becoming too much I'm sick of hearing the media constantly ripping him and then seeing these barbarians. Ugh and not to mention half of my friends hate him for no reason except "wow fuck that guy for real" at least my family and girlfriend like Trump. Redpilled her yesterday when I snapped.

There will be no race war. It's a bullshit fantasy.

>liberals,muslims spic literally physically attacking us to silence our political opinions
>Sup Forums has ALWAYS doxed people

uh..guys..we're no better than SJWs....

Already snapped, that's why I investigated this scum bag and got his personal info. I did something about it, I didn't turn a blind eye like everyone else.

I'm hoping some of you here can do some more ground work and find his address.

I did something about it.

Justice is coming.

OMFG LOOK AT THIS AMERICAN COWARD

AND THEN THEY GO FULL "HURR DURR WE SAVED YOUR ASSES FROGS HURR DERP HERP DERP"

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE COWARDS

Ahahah

>t. mudslime

>yea, swatting would be kekworthy

DO
>not
DO THIS

you didnt do anything
you wont do anything
you cant do anything

I hate that shit just as much as you do.
but I also hate ppl posting personal info on
hopefully you get banned.

>to show off their torsos

That's some animal-tier behaviour right there.
Pic related

I think it's happening. I hear more and more people spouting random /pol-tier shit nowadays.

I did more than you faggot, and most people who just sit, watch and complain.

>send pizza.

I never got why buying someone a pizza is considered trolling. HE'S GETTING FREE PIZZA. Who doesn't welcome that?

Has there ever been this much violence among US citizens during an election?

>Video of Justice

>buying

Ordered to be paid in person

it's not free
they tell the store that cash will be paid at delivery etc.

No you havent.

Take your false pride and shove it up your ass.

Fucking degenerate.

The dude is a complete Beta
>sheeiiiit dat whyte womens ignores me

cus is all for show, he started the whole thing and then ran like a faggot, I am sure this at all actors

the 60's. quite a few times before that as well.

k den, shouldn't you be drowning right now or something?

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Back in the day yes. Supporters of candidates would get in to big brawls and stuff, meanwhile the candidates themselves are dueling/talking shit. All the media hand-wringing now is very ignorant of 19th and early 20th century American politics.

you pay for a pizza when it is delivered. you don't pay for it while it is being ordered. so someone orders a pizza to an address and when it shows up the person must either pay for something they didn't ask for or explain it's not theirs. if enough false orders happen the company will start ignoring all future calls from that place.

It's just a funny way of saying, I know where you live. That knock you hear is the pizza guy I sent but the next knock could be me. It's creepy

Just called. I asked the guy if he did it. At first he willingly admitted "yeah I did it. Fuck Donald trump." The whole time him and his friends just repeated "fuck Donald trump. You're a bitchass nigga." after a while they back pedaled a bit and the guy said "I didn't do it but I know who did" and gave me someone's number I have a feeling they were lying and he actually did do it but he got scared. Anyway here's the number they have me #4086143177

Gee, I appreciate you using you using your valuable time on my thread.

I'm the degenerate and I'm trying to get the real degenerate to justice?

You my friend may be a greater troll than I ever was.

You can stay here if you'd like. You're funny.

what a time to be alive man

>Nazis are bad bwcause they use violence for political ends- the SA were undemocratic thugs
>Trump is a nazi because of a tenuoua comparison between deporting illegal immigrants and seporting jews
>Let's use violence against his supporters because apparently we have already forgotten why we hate nazis in the first place and can't see our own similarity with the SA.

Doing anything illegal to the attacker will just change the narrative in his favor. Just send the video to Trump and the police. Pressure everyone to press charges. Make an example of him through legal means.

This is a good opportunity for justice. Dont blow it trying to be basement dwelling vigilantes.

lurk moar faggot

>16 years old

im not a clinton supporter. dont be so quick to jump to conclusions.

It seems like he willingly posts his info online. Not sure if thats smart or not.

Everything is fine in Alsace tbf

But that also hurts the pizza company and its employees. Dont be a faggot.

Strasbourg veey nice. I like that pork on the bone you have there. It is lunch time.

Thats good to hear, where is the worst of the flooding anyway?

>falls on grass from a FIFA fair play shirt tug then scampers off
>"assaulted"

So much redpill in the news lately.

See video below.

RAMZPAUL plays the game of Reverse the Races, below. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, Mr. Trump.

Please build that wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

Paris suburbs
Marseille
Calais

Exactly this. His name is already known. Report it to the police and God-King Trump.

DO IT THE CORRECT WAY.

Murica is gonna be like:

"But we fought those fucking naziis in WW2 we tough naziis are the bad guys duh just like muslims"

PLEASE LISTEN NEXT TIME YOU IDIOTS