Degrading and fucked up things you have done to women

Degrading and fucked up things you have done to women.

Weekend getaway with the wife. in hotel room and start fooling around when she broke out our bag of toys from home. She brought our bed restraint system. I tied her to the bed with her head hanging over the edge and blindfolded her. once i got her where she couldnt move i opened the blinds to the room where she was spread eagle towards the window. Proceeded to fuck her face and have her rim me. Every time someone would look in and stop i would start fucking her pussy with her big toy and keep fucking her face. when i was done i left her there with her toy hanging out of her and went to the vending machines. there were a couple of fresh loads on the ground and when i was coming back there was a guy jerking off to her. I stayed out of the way and let him finish before going back in the room

How many guys do you think saw her? Was this in the age of camera phones, i.e., recently? How many do you think have photos?

Was bout a month ago. Don't know how many exactly.

had my ex strip down in a muddy creek and rub mud all over herself and push some into her pussy. then i had her find a smooth stone to rub on her clit and fuck herself with while we were camping. i didn't let her clean off or get dressed for the rest of the trip. i had her keep the rock and use it on herself regularly afterwards.

pretty much everything u could think of
the hardest was taking a shit in a girls mouth, cramming it in there with my hand, holding it in, and starting to pound her ass, saying 'you like getting shitraped, bitch?'

while videotaping the whole thing. bitch got shit smeared all over her face then I came all over it.

was cash.

Hahaha you fucking idiots are stupid.

In college, was dating a chick and was at her apartment. Her roommate was out for the night, so it was just the two of us and the roommate’s dog. GF starts giving me a blowie on the couch, her kneeling in front. Feels amazing and I’m closing my eyes when all of a sudden she pulls off and screams “whoa!”. I look down and dog is behind her, licking her pussy and ass. She went to reach back and swat him, but I grabbed her hand and put t back on my cock and then pushed her head back down. She kept up the BJ, dog licked for a while and then tried to mount her, pumping away. I was going to let him, but she pulled off and said, no, the licking was ok, but I’m not fucking the dog. We are pretty sure the roommate did it from time to time based on how quickly the dog went there.

made my wife fuck old men , hard bondage, speculum, cut her (she wanted to be cut with a knife, so cut her titty)

another woman I pissed up her pussy and kept fucking her while i was doing it.. we really got into this one :P

virgin detected

what a faggot. You were literally ok with getting cucked by a fucking dog

oh wow, that's hot

next time you make her take that dog dick
by whatever means necessary

I was genuinely curious about it, and people do weird shit when they are turned on. It's natures response to sexual stimuli. It suppresses the disgust reaction.

Told this fat bitch who used to stalk me and was in love with me that I would fuck her if I could pee on her. She said only on the chest and I agreed. I started on chest and as she opened her mouth in shock after the first stream, I sprayed it all in her mouth and face. She started rolling down the hill to avoid me and with my pants down I was chasing her down, spraying her, until I was done. I told her nasty ass to get in the shower and conveniently, my ex girlfriend who is 10x hotter came and picked me up. We went to my friends house, got wasted, and fucked.

/thread

pissed in a girl's mouth with she was blowing me, she had asked me to. also pissed in her pussy and filled her ass with piss using a funnel. she was a piss whore and loved getting pissed on.

Did she ever try it again? How big of a dog we talking about here?

Gf cheated on me. Found out a week before she told me. Jerked off and came into her conditioner pump bottle about 15 times. She took it with her. Found out she used it all from a friend that talked to her. The dick she was sleeping with behind my back used it too apparently.

They lived together for two years and the roommate worked nights as a server at a Kona Grill, so was out of the house almost every night. My gf had a scholarship so didn’t need to work, so she’s end up at home and would watch the dog. Her m.o. around the house was typically just a long t-shirt, sometimes with underwear, but a lot of time not, so I wouldn’t put it past her to have done it again. She did admit to me that it felt good when he was licking her and she almost came.

HAHAHAHA ANASS IS THIS U

you'd be surprised what some very hot and otherwise normal girls will get up to

this girl is a producer at HBO, no joke

>producer at HBO
this checks out, I've seen their shows

yeaok.jpg

Post screencap of video

found my ex was cheating on me, caught her texting the dude one night, yoinked the phone and saw all the shit they got up to.. tried to kick her out, she was too drunk to leave, wouldn't let her in the bedroom so she passed out on the couch. I then proceeded to piss on her passed out face, pulled her pants down, pissed on her cunt and came all over it while re-reading the text messages

I literally raped my gf

she was screaming no stop it hurts don't stop please and she started crying but I just fucked her for like 20 minutes using her body for my own pleasure then came inside her at a few points she was literally struglling with me i had to force her hands behind her back and smother her mouth, I also choked her semi unconscious so she would stop trying to kick me off

I cuddled her after and just didn't make a big deal out of it and we're still together

extremely risky and stupid thing to do, also really abusive but I jack off to the memory so fuck it

Nigga what

That's a little nuts. Your general premise I agree with though.

I've done ass to mouth with my wife numerous times. Surprised the hell out of me the first time I asked her to do it and she agreed. Was not her first rodeo doing it I later found out.

Working on fisting, a little slow there.

Watersports is the next achievement I want to unlock with her. She did it once in her 20s,

But yes, she is a very hot, otherwise normal girl/woman. Corporate recruiter for a very big well known company.

a girl i dated admitted to letting her dog lick her pussy and sucking it off when she was a teen. she told me she had a hard time cumming any other way and didn't orgasm for a year after he died. neither of us had a dog at the time or i would have made her do it for me.

Wow, sucking it off. Now THAT is degrading. Cum in her mouth? Swallow?

not with a fucking dog you idiot. lmao jesus you're retarded. There is a limit to what normal people are willing to deal with.

this super nice girl I was dating I gradually got her into anal, which she would take begrudgingly then gradually rimming me, telling her it was a huge turn on and something really special and her doing all this stuff with me was a sign of closeness. The rimming was really tepid, a little licking here and there. Once she was under me and I was jerking off on her face, and I put my ass on her mouth, and she started rimming me lightly, and i basically took the back of her head and shoved it in my ass and started grinding it on her face, jerking off furiously, and she started crying while i was doing it, but that turned me on more so i held her down like that, my ass grinding on her mouth until i came on her face.. she obvs got pissed pushed me off and ran to the bathroom, afterwards she came back and said 'can we talk about that.. i really didnt like that, i dont think that was right' and i apologized and said 'i love you'

but i did it again. and again.

How’d you find out she’d been doing ATM previously? Do you know who she did it with?

Corporate recruiters - I always thought those chicks were closet sluts

she swallowed most of the time. she said it was watery and tasted really bad, but turned her on so she kept doing it.

she was raped by her uncle when she was 10. she blames it on that. along with liking anal, having her face fucked, and bdsm, etc.

Nice fiction.

My greatest fantasy is finding a chick who will let a dog fuck her while she blows me. Saw a video of that exact situation one time and came buckets.

>
do you high five the dog?

Shit dude, my new greatest fantasy is finding a chick who will suck my dick while Air Bud fucks her. We'll high five and shoot hoops after he gets the knot out

She told me. Asked her about it another time while I was fucking her ass. I was dirty talking her, and using only generalities. So rather than saying, "you like it when I fuck you in the ass, don't you" I said, "you like getting your ass fucked, don't you." Did the same thing with ATM. When she responded in the affirmative, I'd go on and say something like, "how many guys have had their cocks where mine is now" and "how many have had you taste yourself on their cocks".

So yeah. I only actually "know" one of the guys, but I've heard stories about the rest.

Google is your friend - on the vids

How do you know the guy? Is this like a friend, or what’s the story?

We belong to same country club. I see him probably once a week, either in the bar/restaurant, locker room, etc. His kids and our kids will play together in the pool. He and I have golfed a couple times. It's weird knowing he has intimate knowledge of my wife, and staying on the ATM theme, has been balls deep in her ass and then pulled out and she sucked his dick. That was when she was in her mid 20s, so like 15 years ago.

His wife is a hot piece of ass too, which makes me wonder if she does that for him as well.

fucked a girl with her bestfriend in the room on a dare. her best friend told us what she wanted us to do including having her rim me and suck my hairy balls, anal (which she had never done and cried during and told her best friend she fucking hated her for it, but thanked her for supplying the lube), ass to mouth, and had me cum on her face (which she also hated and made her gag).

>shit in a girls mouth

I wanted to break up with my ex for awhile. Asked my friends if they wanted to fuck her. Went to a buddy's house and did alot of heavy drinking. But gave alot more to her. Eventually she passed out cold. Told all my buddy's whoever wants to fuck her just do so on 1 condition, someine has to wake up next to her yo make it look like she cheated on me. Went through 7 guys that night and rhe next morning she woke up next to one of them both naked. Next morning I sent a text saying we're over and she's a whore. She tried contacting me like crazy got months but I just ghosted

lost

damn Sup Forumsro, damn

voted for Trump. Twice.

/thread

Thread is bait or just a bunch of liars. Probably both.

For me it's probably Nutting on her face and eye. Tame

Kek, just another Saturday with dog-bro.