How fucked am i Sup Forums?

How fucked am i Sup Forums?
Also dick rate thread

best get that treated before you get to the point where everytime you look at your dick you vomit

gross dude

I don't get it. That's just a regular dick.

Foreskin sugary might make it look less like you stuck your dick in a coffee grinder.

Circumcision and then ask again

I got operated 1 year ago for phimosis and that's the result

Sounds like it was a pretty terrible surgery. I'm normally a supporter of the uncut master race, but you might want to consider circumcision.

Congratulations, they didn't take your foreskin.

It seems like you're adult. So how it is to be an adult and do the phimosis surgery? Are they all laugh at you? I'm 30 years old and have this shit too but too scared to do surgery because of laughing hot nurses

Medical professionals aren't going to laugh at you over a condition with your dick. Phimosis isn't as bad as an std

What are you guys even talking about? Just fucking stretch the skin until it goes over the head.

I doubt it. Imagine you're a surgeon and you gotta do a phimosis operation to a 30 yo neckbeard neet. I mean I would laugh my ass off after this with some hot ass nurses, and then bang them.

You know it's like impossible, that's why we need an operation.

Probably gonna die from obesity any day now. Lose some weight dude.

Wtf are you talking about? Hes not even american fat.

Try cosmetic circumcision.

>it's like impossible
Have you even researched this? You literally just stretch the skin a little bit each day until it's loose enough to function properly.

Sorry op

Yes, it's impossible. my foreskin hole is like 2-3 millimeters, so I can only pee through it and cum a little

There's a goddamned wikihow article on this. Just look it up and stop bitching.