Does Evolution prove that all women are Fame diggers & Gold diggers?

Does Evolution prove that all women are Fame diggers & Gold diggers?

There are studies out there that "prove" that the women who claim that they don't want a man with status or money are simply "denying" what they believe to be their "darker" side (provided by evolution)
Ever since feminism became rampant, this idea that women should provide for themselves simply provided a social mask for women to think they don't need men, but simultaneously hididng and denying (aka lying) that they don't DESIRE a man for money.

Just as a man is hardwired to mate and have sex with more than one woman.
But men also try and deny their natures as well. Because of society.

Why is it that you can believe a dark side in MEN due to evolution but as soon as anyone suggest there's one in women that you scoff or get offended?
If men have to fight their natures, are women just built perfect?
nypost.com/2014/04/16/can-you-spot-gold-digger/

OH FUCK YES BITCH

Fuck off, I got quints, kys, no one cares, Katy Perry got blacked and looks like a dyke

>Just as a man is hardwired to mate and have sex with more than one woman.
>But men also try and deny their natures as well. Because of society.
:( prostitutes have to be so annoying to get and expensive it sucks . LEGALIZE

WITNESSED

I don't believe in an evolutionary dark side to men. I believe in men making a culture out of using that as an excuse for their lack of self control.

>prove
"suggest" is the correct word.
money is not the end-all-be-all in a good/great man. it is a strong indicator tho, yea.
wisely done

How?

Got 22213 in one thread, came here, guessed, posted. No captcha because pass

>nypost
never heard of that science journal before

Fucking witnessed

>evolution
>deny naure
There are wide variations in nature.

Sure, a majority of humans are the same, but to say that every single woman is a gold digger to the same extent, and that all men are horny beats with no differing levels, that's bullshit.

We all want prosperity, what makes us civilized is our ability to resist urges. Even if subconsciously, all anyone wants is the resources to relieve the pain of hunger or whatever.

Denying this is simply a way to be more desirable to others.

we're all gold diggers to an extent, but we don't call each other that unless if the desperation is obvious.

>BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Evolutionary psychology suggests this is correct, yes.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKKK??????

this is how we got Nazis. Lazy pseudo-science that OP already had a bias in its conclusion. We're sorry you're a virgin and poor OP, get over it

sauce faggot, or go play in traffic

WITNESSED

>do my work for me
No, fuck off you lazy retard.

Oddly enough OP's question is probably closer to the mark why people got nazi. It's partly speculated the financial troubles of Germany highly contributed to nazism. With falling financial abilities of most males and higher financial demands from them from women it really shouldn't be a surprise if something ugly starts to brew on a pretty large scale if it keeps up as it's been trending for decades.

oh

exactly what I thought the cocksucker's response would be. kill yourself

FUCKING WIZARD.

Don't listen to soybois or bugmen, 99% of modern women are fucking parasites. It's cliched as fuck but it's true... the only female that will ever give a fuck about you is your mom. The rest? Literal parasites that only want you for material things or to make THEIR life easier. Fuck them, and treat them accordingly.

hey cutie

You sound bitter.
Did your sister friendzone you again?

>t.soybois

There are studies out there that show men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

No don't bother arguing with me about it, Ill just back it up with even more vague references to increasingly less veiled misogynist tropes.

Eventually I'll come to realize I have nothing substantial to base my claims on and resort of ad hominem, or just sink back into my ignorant life until I repeat this entire process again with my brain dead buddy Dave who will inevitably agree with me and reinforce my confidence in my terrible terrible life choices.

Well stated, good sir

c'mon, you can be wittier than that.

doubtful.
Autistic people can't humor.

Not that user, but isn't it funny how you never hear about rich guys getting friend zoned, only poor or not very wealthy ones.

tfw today is 2/22 nigger you just made history

that's called confirmation bias fag. the guy in your pics sure looks like a billionaire. jesus christ

put me in screencap

Raising offspring requires resources.
Women look for someone with resources to ensure any offspring recieve the best chances.
They most likely don't even realize it.
Humans are still animals regardless of how domesticated some become.

Someone screencap that for posterity.

Ok, post the screencap, you sorry faggots

HOLY FUCK
DUBBBBBBBS!!!

where's the screencap of ?

that's not a good screencap.
It needs to be done on a comp.
Mobiles don't work too well.
What app you using?

clover

I'm running mini.
It does ok

Bruh

*mimi

Fucking witnessed...

I came here to fap, but after witnessing something so pure i've decided to turn my life around

22222 on22.22 1922

Someone sounds a little bit upset. Did you never realize wealthy guys don't get friend zoned, just poor ones?

you're a faggot

you're a faggot

Tell us your secrets.

Monogamy works user. We are K strategists not R strategists. One mate and raising a couple of capable survivors is how we are meant to go about it.

Only retards want to take care of kids that aren't theirs and human babies take a long fucking time to properly grow and develop. It's very obvious what we are. Look at niggers. They breed like flies and spend no time raising their kids properly. I think the outcome speaks for itself.

2/10 b8

stay toastie roastie

lighter-skinned than you, trailer trash redneck

Do you even know what a redneck is?

the proud sons of the south, that are equally degenerate as niggers

Why would you assume I'm white, roastie?

Source?

did you just assume my gender?

It proves women are gold diggers and blacks are closer to monkeys than anyone else. why is it raciest to call a black person a monkey? its evolution! Science! your damn near a monkey. Looks, speech, behavior. its not bad, its... just monkey.

Why need to prove anything? Your logic seems sound to me but 'proving' it to anyone else seems like an exercise in futility.

WTF, FAGGOT!
WHAT DO I EVEN CALL THIS?

you are a god among anons,