Why are there so many gook loving White cucks on Sup Forums?

Why are there so many gook loving White cucks on Sup Forums?

You always see people say stuff like:

>Asians are based!!!
>I have no problem with Asian immigration!!!
>Gooks are honorary Aryans!!!
>I want to racemix with a slant eyed gook woman!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-n7aeqMzis&list=PLykXJ5Ow9j3ALn-DmyfWD_rjIq6dtoUzb&index=116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one on Sup Forums wants to racemix with gooks. That would just remove the beauty of the white woman from the earth. They may be smart, but they are uncreative with it. But as far as races go, they are obviously not a problem.

Dude, don't post that, Asian's don't have small dicks.

Asians are Based!!!

t. Xiwong Khan

>Greece
>White

>No one on Sup Forums wants to racemix with gooks

Plenty of losers and virgin crossposters from Sup Forums and /r9k/ do

>they are obviously not a problem

Good goy let the soulless gooks take over your country natural resources and infrastructure they are not threatening at all they are bro tier!!!

>that flag
>in charge of beauty

Pay debts Stratos

Once again, blacks proven to be superior race

>Greek poster again
why are nonwhite countries (like American mutts and the Greeks) always obsessed with criticizing everyone else and claiming what is and isn't the "master race"?
also
>muh dik
Literally a nigger.

wow, hitler saying something not retarded for once

I know they have smaller dicks, but I highly doubt an erect Korean dick is on average less than 10cm Whats the source on that shit my man?

Elephants and horses have big dicks aswell.

Hitler believed in racial seperation. The West is getting taken over by slant eyed tiny dicked gooks as we speak. Chinese are buying natural resources real estate all over the West. They are invading the universities and vote for more open borders and leftist politics. They are toxic and should be sent back to chinkgookstan

>I am tired of this micro-penis peckerwood and his retard posse

I want off this ride

Funnily enough the average for males tends to go between 5 inches to 6 inches.

The higher averages reported in places like the Congo are based on self measurement and not medical examination.

>hitler not advocating racemixing

Who would have thought?
Guy is based.

Calm down Chang Lee nothing personal. You just need to get the fuck out of Europe-America-Australia and Canada

Also Sup Forums tends to like chinks because they have pride in themselves and are pretty xenophobic, both of wich modern whites don't seem to be anymore

>vote for more open borders

Funny because the few Asians that are allowed to vote (i.e. those with European citizenships) are redpilled as fuck.
(Not including Asian-Americans.)

I don't see many Asians running around in gangs murdering whites just because they are white.
I see niggers and Mudslimes doing this.
>Gee, I wonder why I don't hate Asians?

This. They are not a problem. Crime rates are substantially lower than blacks, in America. At least where I live, the gooks around here are smart and responsible. They are business owners and hard workers, their children have manners and respect for others. With that being said, I wouldn't want to marry an Asian girl, but I respect them as a group.

If I had a dick smaller than 5 inches, I'd kill myself. You're never keeping a woman around (or man or attack helicopter).

Wait till you see the Chinese

I might consider reading whatever you wrote OP after you PAY FUCKING DEBTS.

Nice anecdote. Gooks are a minority so they will always vote for more minority rights against the White majority and more open borders

>At least they are better than niggers

Not an argument. Also gooks are subverting the West by buying up infrastructure and assets. They are like jews only even more greedy

I'm not asian, I can just see why Sup Forums admires them or at least hold little content for them. They don't cause as much crime as other minorities, are naturally xenophobic and generally breed within their own race. Basically, everything that the modern white man wishes that he was. I would never want to be an asian (ugly as sin) but I do admire their societal standards.

You should really be more concerned about the Turk next door and stop pretending like these 1st world problems even affect your backwater slum.

I've been to China. I can walk down any street I like at 3am, and feel safer than I do walking down a crowded street in LA at 3pm. I taught math to high school kids there, and compared to the kids I teach at home (not Spain) they are absolutely respectful and delightful.

Gooks move to Europe to live a White society and take an advantage from it. They are greedy, yes. But if anything, they would want less niggers and mudslimes ruining their White utopia.

Ok cool then they must stay in their cancer infested gook homeland and not swarm all over the West like cockroaches.

Asian for Asians

I guess my point is, whites are the ones betraying their own kind and handing over their land and society to niggers and Muslims. White liberals hate Asians, because Asians are successful.

Once these people have completely given everything away (assuming Trump doesn't save us), all the whites are going to flee to Asia - where political correctness hasn't taken off like it did in the West. So you better start liking them.

They aren't gook loving white people, they are literally gooks.

Many Sup Forumsacks tend to be autistic and believe
everything the Kikes tell them, in regards to foreign countries/China.

I don't even care anymore
Nobody even wants to move to Greece

I am okay if you stay in your
broke soon-to-raped cuckshed of a country.
You are too lazy to exploit as labor and you are
all practically niggers. Worthless.

I'll be visiting your country soon and buying your women with one sandwich
>While you watch

How do redpilled Australians view gooks. Are they as destructive as they say?

>Asian for Asians
That forever can never be. SEA, Russia and Central got multicucktured

white woman with some asian features are the best. like if one of their grandparents was a chink.

>Nobody even wants to move to Greece

Tell that to the slant eyed ayy lmao chinese gooks that have opened clothing stores full of chinese crap products all over Greece. They are thousands of those manlets stealing jobs from Greeks.

Pretty much this argument right here, famalamadingdong

>believe everything the Kikes tell them
So they don't have pride in their people and aren't xenophobic? What the fuck are you talking about?

>They take pride in their culture
>They all move in the same direction, they're a homogeneous people
>They are not gibemedats
>They are very well mannered
>They keep low profiles. They're not 100% legal but the average citizen will rarely be affected by it. No thievery, no rape, no murder
>They don't nag or whine about being underrepresented or wanted people to recognize their culture

See

the gooks are the ones making these threads, you dumbfuck

>gook loving White cucks on Sup Forums?
>cucks
You keep using this word yet I'am not sure you know what it means

>Brianna Wu
Why has your entire argument boiled down to "muh dikk"? Are you secretly a nigger? Shouldn't you be happy that """"""""white""""""" women don't find asians attractive?

That's interesting, considering those entitled slants are not better than niggers

I always laugh at "Tila Tequila" twits, not because they are funny, I laugh because it's ironic when a shitskin calls another person a shitskin, specially when you are from a third world shithole in southern asia

I doubt it there are tonnes of gook loving White cucks here. From the virgin autists who spam pictures of gook women to the cucks who say Asian immigration is OK

youtube.com/watch?v=t-n7aeqMzis&list=PLykXJ5Ow9j3ALn-DmyfWD_rjIq6dtoUzb&index=116

So why do you hate them so much? Their society has problems, sure. But they have extremely low violence and crime rates. Also, they didn't adopt pc culture.

I notice you said they are going to vote for more minority rights and open borders. They will vote for whatever is good for them personally, that is true. Open borders is not good for them. They absolutely HATE niggers, more than sjws hate straight white males.

The last thing you said is unfortunately not true anymore.

literally all these people are gooks, trust me

This entire thread is just autistic beta's that need to pick on someone to compensate for being a neet.

Like this?

Wow, so you got outcompeted by the fucking Chinks. Woo fucking doo.

How worthless are you, Nigger?
Can't even outcompete a single Chang.

Sup Forums believes that China is a post-apocalyptic
wasteland filled with pollution and cancer.
Where the people/drones have no souls and no
moral compass. Asians can't never be creative and are socially autistic.

While Asians do have some admirable traits, the reality is that Asian societies are for the most part suffocating and ultimately pretty boring as hell too.

Broad strokes but quite true I think.

They're like the mafia. They buy up properties and only hire asians to work for them. They pretend to be like Australians adopting our accents, slang terms and appearance. But then there are other Asians who don't know any English at all and only hang around other Asians . They buy farms while they're still living in China to grow food for export to China only. They even own entire mining companies who export coal and iron to China only, companies like shenhua watermark. It's pretty fucked up if I may say.

> t. Chang Micropenis

Because everyone likes chinatown but nobody wants to become chinatown. They don't realize that in the chink controlled future of their country, everywhere is chinatown

Because gooks have no reason to migrate to America Europe Australia or Canada. Chinese state owned companies should not be allowed to buy natural resources in those places. It's simple sovereignity and ensuring that the interests of natives come first. Just because gooks are not as bad as niggers (nice argument btw) it doesn't mean that they should be allowed to take over the West.

I don't hate gooks I hate gooks who live in the West.

Asian men are fine once they accept their fate as cute girls.

That mostly applies to South Korea and Japan though

Ironic coming from Aussies who come over and
buy our private property and cars, making
everything that much more expensive.

Bogans, please fuck off.

Sup Forums exagerates stereotypes of every country though. Brazil comes of a a giant favela where everyone is mixed race dancing carnaval and playing futebol.

I'd rather have more Chinatowns than Motowns

White guy who's lived in Korea for a few years.

Women here ALL look extremely 'fake' and unhealthy. The aesthetic is really really unappealing IMO. I don't get why some Westeners apparently search out Asian women.

The worst part is that it's apparently self-inflicted, since Western-raised Asians seems 'normal' to me, in that they aren't ghostly pale, plastered in makeup, tarted up in heels, with obvious plastic surgery, and a put on meek/childish attitude.

>Asian societies are too boring.
>Nigger/Mudslime societies are violence-ridden hell-holes, where public beheadings/stonings are acceptable.
>White societies currently in the process of handing their nations over to niggers/mudslimes.
Asians may be a bit boring, but they are probably going to be the ones whites end up running to, after the left gives all their countries away.

>mfw the asians that moved to our small town were on benefots, opened a buisness and moved to a nicer house than all of us and are still on benefits lying about were they are living and incone she makes

No asians are jews but smarter

weebs btfo

Nah the only impression I got of Brazil from Sup Forums is huehuehue

chinks can't compete they cheat and ignore regulations, hire illegal beaners, bribe officials, infiltrate government, they are worse than jews because at least jews act polite. Chinks are the only ones dumb enough to argue terms and conditions with a low-level employee.

>They don't cause as much crime as other minorities

Asians are generally less aggressive to strangers than Africans or Europeans, but to think that this amounts to law-abiding or moral conduct would be naive in the extreme. Most Asian societies have a barely-concealed underbelly of sexual and physical abuse and corruption of every kind imaginable.

Asians are very image-conscious and take pains to hide their dirty laundry from everyone outside their own group. Once you learn any Asian language to a level of proficiency, it becomes immediately apparent. Something that is considerably embarassing to Asians, which is why they are very uncomfortable around Europeans or whites who have learned their language. Asians are accustomed to being arrogant blowhards around foreigners while discussing their shortcomings only among themselves. It's like they think it's rude or intrusive for you to ruin this scam they have going.

Elephants and whales have big dicks too

Holy hell why are the insecure white males so hypocritical?
They hate it when niggers use it yet use it themselves

she is too asian. the best ones look european but with slightly pointy eyes and blue/grey/green eyecolour

>mfw when your half asian

sucks man

no you wouldn't motown at least spoke english. And who do you think sells the niggers all their malt liquor? It's all asians owning the ghetto liquor stores. I have never seen a black man from the community own a liquor store.

>All them retweets of about women hating Asian men

t. Elliot Rodger

>The West.
>Ensuring that the interests of natives come first.
I think I found the problem with our discussion. One of us is in a strange fantasy land.
Sortof agree with what you're saying, but it doesn't apply to our current situation for reasons above.

You ever experience racism or prejudice for being white over there mate?

While you have a point here, the relative lack of obese and overweight people of both sexes here is to Korea's credit. Certainly the plastic surgery obsession here is unhealthy - but the Western acceptance of the obesity epidemic is equally if not more perverse IMHO.

> failing the dick bantz this badly

So you actually have a small dick huh? Sucks mate XDDD

Is your dick small?

>XDD
2/10 made it too obvious

Anyway even if you are baiting, the fact that such a thing exists in the image proves my point

>XDDD

Yeah, Australians, the country with a population of 23 millions is making everything expensive. Rich Asians have taken over the major cities while poor Asians live in rural areas. Singapore is little more than a trading hub for all of Asia and that is why everythings so expensive there, your own Asian people are trying to separate the rich Asians who live in the cities from their money.

>Gook loving cucks will defend that!!!

Whites getting displaced in their own country by gooks beaners and other cheating minorities

my dad is white so no

>taking a break from the futebol tournament
>sitting down on top of 3 rapes in progress
>shitposting on pol

Not AFAIK, no, never.

Wow, I bet your dik is reaaaaaally small. My condolences ;)

>motown at least spoke english.
Niggerspeak doesn't sound like English to me.

>And who do you think sells the niggers all their malt liquor? It's all asians owning the ghetto liquor stores.
I'm a bit salty about white people not taking advantage of this and profiting on the negro's vices. Gotta give a thumbs up to the chinks on this one, at least they band together and defend their livelihoods when their community is under attack from nogs. see: rooftop koreans

iirc aren't most of the chinese that purchased Aussie and NZ properties, mostly PRCs?
They seem to have the most money to burn, mostly attributed to China's child policy.

you know dick genes can come from your mothers side of the family right

like its not only your dad. thats why brothers can have different sized dicks

I say it all the time - the Japanese are terrible. They were far worse than the Nazis in WWII, literally marched into China and bayonetted babies out of mother's stomachs for fun. They are completely intolerant of outsiders, their country is fucked, etc. Although Americanized Asian Americans are mostly just fine.

>Not sure if this is a shitpost or not

2nd gen asians who're the majority of asians are less nepotistic than every other ethnicity here on parity with whites

I think we need some measured reason ITT.

Certainly Asian societies are in many ways cruel and uncomfortable for whites, not to mention most Asians, but there you go. That's the diversity of mankind for you.

It would seem a shame to me if currently white lands were to become Asian. Whites have given disproportionately to the world and there are quite frankly enough Asian countries already.

I see no problem with small numbers of Asians settling in the West, and "race-mixing" per se is not a big deal IF ASIAN NUMBERS ARE CONTROLLED.

There is a big difference between letting a few Asians in to travel or to set up a few restaurants here and there and letting millions and millions of Asians flood in to Western nations totally overwhelming the local culture.

The immigration policies of Asian nations themselves ironically provide a good guide to what we should be doing.

There is literally nothing wrong with subhumans slaughtering other subhumans in the ass crack of asia. I think even Greek OP can agree with me on this one.
Shame on us, we should've just let them genocide each other or at least let the nips form their co-prosperity sphere and keep the other gooks subjugated.

>No one on Sup Forums wants to racemix with gooks.
Are you sure my beady eyes friend?

But they're not human

yes, that explains my 17cm dick