Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pkdp7Le0cM

>that grin that eyes and that accent
>implying all of you wouldn't instant marry

dont put your dick in crazy

I thought that was a pokemon.

Are Persians white?

I live around IRANIANS and they are the most stuck up pieces of shit with the biggest egos imaginable. The males are particularly annoying to be around.

Fuck IRANIANS and especially those who falsely refer to themselves as "Persian"

Persians died out, overtaken by their mud race.

they're not crazy imo desu
>hash pratically legal
>faggots cannot marry, buy children, suck each other off on the streets
>most beautiful women in the world
>millenarian history and culture
>not taking any of the kikes' lies
>shia not sunni nor wahabi

literally
>Iran is the Persian word for land/place of the Aryans.

can't make this shit up

what about persian cutie princesses?

You don't date them because their families are insane.

No, actually historical accounts of the Persians by the Greeks are echoed by the first part of your post in perfection. ,

Seems like Iranians are all flat chested

This.

I know a "persian" all he does is shit post Facebook with scrappy buzz feed articles along the lines of "15 reasons isis is not following the quran" and anti trump stuffm

Persians are the Koreans of the Middle East.

>don't like small perfect champagne titties
why live?

A lot of confused Yanks here, so I'm just gonna put this as simply as I can: Persians do not exist.

They all went extinct during the billion times Iran was invaded.

Congratulations on falling for the first persian propaganda film you ever saw.

If you had ever met a so called persian in real life you would know they are shit. Also, there is no such thing as persians any more.

Said the flag that is the capital of laundry washing cartels and saudis money

>you would know they are shit.
what about persian goddess?
also, rich friends of mine went there and told me good women, high, caviar, no prob

shame based shia get lumped in with snackbarian sunni terrorists

i work in medical research and there are several persians but not a single arab

ppretty bro tier

Persia doesn't exist any more than the Ottoman Empire exists you down syndrome. It's Iran. And Iran has become a muslim shithole, If you look at photographs of Iran before the shitskin invasion you would see how fucking white there once were. Ps, the word Aryan comes from the Indo-Iranian people.

Reminder: Persians don't exist meme is just as much a meme as Greeks don't exist

Why not?

>persian

no such thing you fucktard fob

nobody goes around calling themselves ottoman and shit

you mean IRANIANS

Persians = Arabs with inferiority complex.

There is not a single Persian alive.

You're a stupid cunt.

There's not much worse than getting caught up with some insufferable stuckup shitskin.

call them iranians please

Persians are the same as some Pakis or northern Indians.

So why aren't you calling this sweaty italian fruit a fucking roman? you dumb fuck.

Said the flag of an irrelevant and corrupt nation.

Once home to the Roman Empire, now home to...Italians.

It's so much fun...... in the short term.

>Being low test faggot

Also

>JVE in ID

I know it. Fucking juve faggot. Every time.

Because Persians are an ethnic group within in outside Iran, and Rome is a former Empire and current city.

within and outside*

Persians were always bro with Poland. Back i nthe days of wars with Ottoman Empire, Poland was allied with Persia against snackbars.

After WW2 there was a lot trade and economic cooperation with Iran and now after embargo was lifted we restarted cooperation.

Fuck off shitskin

>crazy snackbars bent on killing off all their pre-islamic history and replacing their culture with arab culture

I have never seen a race so enthusiastically cucked by another before. Not even whites.

My family is insane I'll move once married. Keep in contact over video chat.

this woman looks white

>Persians = Arabs with inferiority complex.
>There is not a single Persian alive.
What language do they speak in Iran?

They might have been cool before their islamic revolution. Until they get rid of it, they are just another snadniggers. No need to distinguish from other camel jockeys.

One of my 'friend''s is a Persian. He is absolutely fucking insufferable. That being said, his older brothers are pretty chill though

stop perving on others countries women you perv, no go marry your sister

she's like a 7

>prefer flat chests
>also prefer fat arses
What do?

farsi

faggotese

THIS
what ever the fuck it means

Go fuck an emu?

فارسي

>that accent
It's fucking AUSTRALIAN.

P.S. Tajik girls are the same, with the advantage of decades of Soviet secularisation.

Jesus...Egyptian/Arab women are amazing. I'm an attractive Brit Indian and get Arab women check me out a lot in London but nothing ever happens because (a) I'm a based Sikh and I'm a kebab slayer and (b) their father's would kill them.

Feels so bad, man.

So beautiful and so based they are. Got any tips to muscle my way in with one?

>farsi
and the exonym of farsi is?

>Bringing language up in a context of ethnicity

fuck that accent aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Go to some arab or persian country?

faggotese

>le exonym may may
fuck off with your reddit words
fuck outta Sup Forums u gay cunt

bro tier

Post more middle eastern women

I'm a based Sikh, I have kebab slaying blood flowing through my veins, you think I could hold back seeing all that kebab waiting to be slayed?

Besides, Muslims don't inter-faith marry.

>in medical research and there are several persians but not a single arab
Sounds pretty much like the history of "Arabic" medicine in a nutshell.

THE CHLORINE IN THE POOLWATER HAS OBVIOUSLY BLEACHED HER SKIN WHITE

Hitler said yes, take that how you will

This isn't a persian accent lmao

iranians are god tier

They wuz the biggest kangz

Actually they have today the same dna as ancient egyptians, seems like egyptians descended from iran

What do you find interesting in them then if you hate muslims? Use some dating site?

Oh sweet Jesus have mercy...

ENJOY SOME PERSIAN PUSSY

Lebonese are good too.

Most Arabs are good if they aren't Muslim.

I don't really hate Muslims. Kebab slaying is a meme.

Come on now, an Arab Muslim is going to marry to marry a British Indian Sikh? Askin' for death from her dad.

I'd revolutionise her ayatollah, if you know what I mean.

Iranians come from Indo-Aryans and Scythians.

I've nothing against Persian qt except they have brothers and fathers and uncles and grandfathers and ...
plus they are muslims and they are they are going full liberal and that's a big NO in my book

t. normiescum

Trump wants to deport THIS

haha no. arabs are subhuman

>Lebonese are good too.
most lebanese are christian, then 1/4 shia, and only 1/4 are terrorists (sunni)
bretty good

So don't marry them?

You mean that man face?

Amen to that brother. Based Muslims.

They're vilified because they're the majority of the Shia Muslim world. There is a war against Shias because they're not controlled by the Black Pope. Catholic church founded Islam (Sunni branch) and has no control over the Shia branch thus the continued war to exterminate them.

Arab women are based. They don't do casual, it's commitment or nothing.

yea she has a man jaw

she looks much better than the "Syrian" refugees in my city, I DONT MIND A STRONGER JAWLINE, BECAUSE IM NOT INSECURE ABOUT MY OWN

What ? You arab loving cuck will say muslims are high value low degeneracy people next ? They are prime whore as soon as they arent threatened by death like all muslims commit a crime the second they think they can get away with

IRANIAN DETECTED
out of my country fag

christians are a minority in Lebanon

I miss Persia

blame USA and the Jews

>Most Lebanese are Christian

Yeah right, they are one of the biggest whores. Only limited with fear of reaction from their families.

only if you lump shia in with terrorists

That's like saying people who prefer attractive people to ugly people are somehow insecure about their appearance.

wut?

Lol, no they are not. Some are, aren't gonna deny that. The lower class Muslim/Arabs, especially in France, they are pure scum. But the upper-class, educated ones in London? Allah...

>wut?
>As of 2014 the CIA World Factbook estimates the following: Muslim 54% (27% Shia Islam, 27% Sunni Islam), Christian 40.5%

>salom

>le every conquest if followed by a systematic rape and settlement of conquered region which erases previous population genetics
kys faggot

All muslims are based. Their women know their place.

They're hot, but off limits to us infidels