Hi, I'm a stupid white guy, what should I do?

Hi, I'm a stupid white guy, what should I do?

You seem like a newfag. No shitposting faggot

Microwave a hot pocket for 5 minutes then pelt it as hard as you can at your neighbours window

This

Bamp

Bamp.

Up

Please do this OP

"White" I think you you mean "light skinned mongrel"

Thread a rope from bed sheets

Hang yo self

fuck off racist

suck my weiner goy

Buy scratch off lotto tickets

support the nra

"white"

Racist.

get a job

u should prolly try 2 b smarter 2 improve ur position

>Kill yourself

Stop pretending you’re white.

Isn't he Jewish.

Sup Forums has been almost exclusively shitposting for over a decade now

Black guy here. Just be you. Find whatever interests you and get really good at it. Everyone is stupid in/at something so don't worry about what others think. Also learn to not hate or have biases. This is a human thing, not a white thing, as media sometimes implies. Hating is like drinking poison but wanting the other person to die. Your post most most likely for trolling purposes but w/e.

Tell us about yourself, what do you do?

who's the newfag now newfag

Depends on what you want to do, or recall what you were doing when you were really happy, that might help the inspiration to come back.

blow your brains out with a handgun.

the media will never report it.

Fuck off beaner

The only racist here is YOU
>nigger

he isn't white lmao

I hear MK-Ultra is looking for jews just like you

Im white.

You can bomb a school. Try to rise up above the stereotype!

Be the best you can be. Start small. Today do something productive that takes little effort. Do the dishes when you finish eating, fold the laundrey right out of the dryer or start a journal. Your life will improve.

I like how everybody was asking where he got money to afford his gun without having a job and less then a day later the story of him inheriting 800k from his mother came out
It was so fucking convenient

Eat ma dick

White?? Hmm you must be making a joke.

Here’s another spic pretending to be white.

Oh, this is actually an invitation to be stupid. Ok.

Hello, stupid guy. You are not white you stupid. You are light orrange. A light shade of orrange.
So if you take yellow and red paint, mix it till you get orrange. Then add white to it untill you get your skin color.

So you are actually a stupid yellow, red, white guy. The fact that you forgot to mention yellow and red, is so extremely stupid, that I had to look at the wall for 25 minutes in order to recover from your stupidness. The important thing here is, I did recover. So I think maybe if you look at the wall long enough aswell, you may also recover from your stupidness. Maybe you will have to touch and feel the solidness of the wall. The hardness. The heavyness. These things move to create the aspects. If it didn't move itself into being, it would not exist. The inner movement is the strength of the wall. Feel that, and now, massively bump your head against the wall, and praise the uninion of the wall and your head, and revel at the merging of your heads intelligence with that of the wall. But dont hit too hard, and don't cause pain, because that will destroy the union, as the wall knows not the aspect of pain. Only the absorption of power, up to very small margins, suprisingly. The wall can feel and hear the force of your speech, that is how stillness can perceive all forces and make it its own, my young padawan. Be one with the force.