Hey, Sup Forums. Why don't you pee in the sink? It's 2018 and you're still using the toilet? Are you serious...

Hey, Sup Forums. Why don't you pee in the sink? It's 2018 and you're still using the toilet? Are you serious? Explain this.

I agree. Peeing in the sink is the peak of intelligence.
No argument can disprove this

Because that's where I wash my hands after I pee in the toilet

I pee in the sink sometimes

Wtf??

When you're an Intelligent creature like the rest of the Sup Forumstards but you still dont want to tell the rest of your family because you fear ridicule.

What do you mean? You can pee in the sink and wash your hands without moving from the same spot. It's easier.

>2018
Still washes hands

piss in the bathtub
get on my level nigga

true... worthy alternative.

The sink?
lol. you fucking normie fag
I use the shower for no. 1s and no. 2s.
you squat in the shower to shit ( squatting makes pooing much easier) and you get to clean out your rectum with the shower nozzle.
No excess fecal matter on your arse, just a clean, smooth, fresh arsehole.

How's it go down the drain, dickhead?

Not user, but obviously just let it be blasted to pieces by the shower head

Easily.
Been doing it for years.

Big giant logs just fit right through the grate eh? What do you stomp the turds and cheese grate them?

i piss and shit in the garden, giving nature back something to say thank you.

the bigger ones can just be broken down by the shower nozzle.

>be me
>live with girlfriend
>girlfriend goes to bed early for work
>stay up late playing vidya and drinking
>bathroom in bedroom for some stupid reason
>don’t want to wake girlfriend
>mfw she doesn’t know I pee in the sink to keep her from waking up

or you can just go toilet first then shit out the remainder in the shower and clean yourself up as well.
Either way, your colon is empty and clean and there is no excess matter on your arse of butt hair.

I understand cleaning yourself in the shower. I scrub my butt. and am very clean when I step out of the shower. But pooping inside the shower is just retarded and unnecessary. If you are really doing this, I would imagine you suffer from mild retardation.

My mom always yells at me when I put the soap in the toilet to wash my hands, so I gotta use the sink still :(

I pee in the toilet cause i want to pee while sitting

I heard somewhere that some people get so fat they can't use a toilet so they poop in the shower. Dunno if that's the case here, but seems... not unlikely.