Pastor Steven Anderson Most Based Religious Man Alive

youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Pastor Steven Anderson exposes the jews religion and the origins of their practices, while also destroying commonly believed in biblical myths, such as the idea that they who curse Israel will be cursed themselves.

He interviews 4 different Rabbis and they explain it in their own words.

He shows what the text actually says and even that all men today are rightful holders of the land of Israel, that the blessings supposedly given exclusively to the jews are actually things we are all entitled to.

The jews lost their claim to Israel when they crucified christ, they are without the son and so they are without the father, god has cursed the jews for turning away from him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you heard of Babylon USA? The next one these guys are making? It should be out around July or August. I'm pretty stoked for it desu

Pastor Anderson is pretty based

No actually, I hadnt heard of it at all.

What happened was I had heard of this guy, but not much.. and then that other guy Brother Dean got hit in the head with a baseball bat for his "you deserve to be raped" sign the other day... and the media was making it sound like the person who did it was a hero.

I randomly decided to look up Steven Anderson, and saw a video where he was asked how he got the 4 Rabbis to show up in his Marching to Zion documentary.

When I heard how butthurt the guy on the other end of the phone was over this movie and the fact 4 jewish Rabbis had been interviewed and it made them look bad afterwards, I decided to watch it.

Major, major redpills in there. Pretty much, if you support Israel, and the jews.. you will suffer gods wrath, not benefit from his blessing. Simply look at the US, does it seem "blessed" since the 40s? How about the Jews, plenty of peace in Israel amirite?

Its all supported by the bible too. I was telling a very devout Christian I know about him, and he got all angry about how Steven is supposedly an idiot and how he supposedly uses deception and takes things out of context, but he actually puts things in full context.. at one point it was suggested he wouldnt have a word to say about a specific part of Romans, and then when I looked it up he had a full 1 hour sermon on that exact specific thing, doing the whole part word for word.

When he demanded to have the video, to dispute it all, he made it 30 mins before claiming "This is nothing I havent told you before" - when it got to parts about genealogy, and gods wrath for those who love the godless, or help the godless.. he simply stopped talking about it and never brought up his "debunking" of it afterwards.

Steven Anderson knows his shit.

another christian taliban?
kill him with fire, oh wait the devil is immunised against fire, throw him Holy Water he'll boil

>Exposing the Talmud and thoroughly quoting the bible makes him a terrorist

>France

Pastor Anderson already beat you to the punch. Here's the one he made about snackbars massacred your people called "The Sinful Nation of France." tl;dl you deserved it you whoremongering, babykilling sodomites

youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q

Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

France BTFO

Isn't he literally a cuck who is marrying off white women to niggers?

Isaiah 1

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

>pastor anderson
>cuck

Sweden strikes again

I've never believed in God, but I enjoyed this

Always a swede are you fucks incapable of intelligent discussion?

I often listen to his sermons and he makes a lot of sense. How come there is no baptist movement in Europe?

1) France is the ONLY country in the world where more than 53% of the population thinks that there is nothing immoral about ADULTERY. (US 26%)

2.) More than 50% (50.5%) of babies are aborted in France. (Sweden 68.8%, US 30%)

3.) Homophobic comments are illegal in France (which means this sermon and indeed the Bible itself would have been illegal if preached in France).

The wool is over their eyes. The entire western half of the continent is going straight to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA

Best anderson incomming owning some atheist iceland faggots

Whats it like living in Europe?

Ashkenazi (non-practicing or believing) Jew here. Loving this so far. 30 minutes in.

You need to believe on the Lord Jesus.

Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

butthurt christfags = euphemism

Isaiah 2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

Babel was prettier

In your honest beliefs, what will happen to those who do not believe or care about Jesus Christ?

If you don't accept the free gift of eternal life paid for by our Lord Jesus on the cross, then you'll be judged according to your works.

Look inside yourself? Is there any wickedness in you? Have you ever told a lie? The Bible says there is not one righteous, no not one. Everyone on earth needs forgiveness, and God has offered that to us. He said he would never leave us nor forsake us. He said he will remove our transgressions from us as far as the east is from the west, because he remembers that we are dust. Not only will He forgive us our debts, he will bless us and make us coheirs of the Kingdom. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

So since there is not one righteous, no not one, everybody who rejects the gift of God will be judged according to their works and go to hell.

like one third of humanity get killed by 200 million angels

Glad to see Protestants aren't all Zionists puppets