>me 19
>see him beating gf call cops
>gf says it didn’t happen even tho she is bruised
>brother way too confident for the situation
>cops let him off
>confused
>next day, find out he is informant for police
>that’s a no no because am casual drug user
>I genuinely hate him because he’s scum, but I don’t want him to die so haven’t told people he is feds
>but also can’t put him in jail because he’s above the law
>what would you do ??

Beat his gf up too

drop dox on the fuck

never make your brother your enemy, in the end it is and will be the only person you can trust

>No no kevin, we let this one go because he's an "informant"..
>He was forced to become one because of his criminal path so he's allowed to abuse people.
>We seriously need intel on this casual drug user man

Ok

I hate him but don’t want to be responsible for his death. Too heavy for me man

He won't die.

Idk, send food to him or mormons or something to scare his ass.

We’re both white and he hangs around in the hood a lot. Never thought anything of it because we both worked with some of them and seem like ok people plus the fact that he’s a major pot head. Honestly he must have made some pretty decent busts because he has way more money than he should for his job. Police obviously value him. I think he’s been in it for years

I mean if you really wanted to get rid of him you could rat that he's fed and I'm sure he'd be dealt with.

We live in a rough city. I know people who’d kill for a lot less.

OP here. Is there any way I could retaliate without him dying? He’s been shaking in his boots and I got 60$ from him as blackmail but not enough. I know he has more but he won’t come off of it

sex with gf or exposed

She’s ugly don’t want to fuck

Free hookups with a female client or ~(,, ¤-¤,,) gets x_x

Talk to him. You're both people.

People are products of their unchosen developmental environment, it doesn't make him better or worse than anyone else.

It's really not hard to explain the ethics of "no hitting." There are milestones of understanding which he lacks. The only way to solve it out cognitively is to address the values repeatedly.

Pretty much you just ask why he's doing or feeling a certain way, then do the same with his answer. Eventually simplistic cognitive therapy will bring him to the true answer which is always "because I'm afraid."

Acting out is our most primitive defense mechanism and he's using it to avoid confronting the actual issues with better defense mechanisms. Such as acceptance, forgiveness, courage, humor, etc.

He's a got a whole toolbox of potential but doesn't even open it.

I completely understand where you’re coming from , but there’s no way I can ever be friends with this guy again. I’ve given him a million chances to be my friend again after he’s fucked me in so many ways. More recently tried to fuck my girlfriend (while he was still dating the girl he likes to beat up) also cheats on her with girls as young as 15. I know btards like that shit but its absolutely disgusting man. On top of that shit he steals from me. Overall just a selfish human who’s very manipulative. I’ve always seen through it and put it aside because “never give up on family” but I’ve been past my breaking point with him.

Then you know you have to narc

Also if I kick his ass I will go to prison because he is precious source of information to the police. But at the same time I’ve recently learned that he’s not allowed to fight anyone unless hit first. Been trying to piss him off bad enough to hit me but he wont, besides probably wouldn’t even spend the whole night behind bars

Sounds like a great idea at first glance man but I just can’t stand at his funeral surrounded by our family knowing it’s because of me. Shits too heavy dawg. Sup Forums is a beautiful source of creative ideas. Give me something else please.

Become feds too.

That'll show him.

give his computer the O RLY BIRD virus

Make a rumor saying he has herpes

It's not an enterprise of passion or leisure anyway, this would be purely in pursuit of ethical compassion.

An immense amount of suffering that could be avoided through exchange of simple understanding through co-rumination.

Not that it's your job, but what he needs is help not punishment.

>set up craigslist entry saying he was in for some huge nigger cock
>list his adress
>????
>profit

I hate the fucking feds man. “If you can’t beat em join em” nah bro. The system is so fucked I can’t be a part of it

I genuinely believe he is like this because he’s never been punished for anything he’s ever done.

Nice one but I’m pretty sure he’s closet bi because of how anti homosexual he acts and extremely offended when called gay or faggot

become hacker

making it an even better idea, since he has to deal with the situation and maybe even accepts the guilty pleasure? Something serving you even more if you capture it

You got a Snapchat?

Where do start? I know nothing

By giving me your Snapchat

Of course but it has my real name in it so no can do

Right, I'll give you my Snapchat, how about that.

Drop yours I’ll add you.

How u gonna rip it like this son

Make a deadmans switch. Letter by you to drug dealer letting them know who he is and what he does to be held by an user third party. If he hits his girlfriend or fucks you over letter gets mailed and you can't stop it. Make copy of letter and show him with a complete explanation.

I was in a similar situation. I didn't rat my shitty brother out per-se, but I did comment to a lowlife's girlfriend "Did you notice that the cops seem to target people my brother knows about? I wonder if my brother is watched or something." She laughed like to was a nothing, but within a week he was shunned and-or threatened by his lowlife "friends." Cops dropped him as a CI, and his cop immunity from the crap he did went bye-bye.

Best idea so far

You snitched on your older brother ?

Wow. I would def beat the shit out of my younger brother for that , and if I did go to jail for it ! You better hope they keep.me there or you move out of any where I could find you , cause I would def give you a massive beating for that.

How you gonna sit here and say you hate your brother?

I haven't seen mine in 10 years and I don't even know why. He's a loner I guess. Hates people. I get it.

But if I had a choice i would be his best friend , ride or die for my brother

Yet here we are, some beta soy boy snitch on his own blood.

You're pathetic op and I hope you die from a terminal illness

You disgust me

kill yourself.

Water sometimes thicker than blood. You obviously don’t know everything or you’d understand

Deeper Than Blood - Phora

Ya but it seems like you're the real piece of shit trying to extort your brother for money and blackmail him

You're a fucking sociopath

Nothing more. Nothing less.

If I knew where you lived or your brother i would def forward him this thread you little pussy kike rat fuck

Pic related. That's you

faggot you're just jealous cause you want his gf go back to snorting coke and beating your meat while they fuck cunt

Quit doing drugs and you won't have to worry.

>>see him beating gf call cops
He's just trying to show you how to train 'em and you call the cops? Fucking pussy, the cops probably laughed at you. He's probably not even an informant. His gf is well trained BECAUSE he beats her, and doesn't turn on him. Good loyalty... unlike his piece of shit sibling.

This

See kike , youre a pathetic bitch whom I could beat with one hand tied behind my back, i would make grey shit come out your ears I would love to go to jail for it too. But that's the thing , you'd be unconscious and couldn't call the police on me. I'd get away with it. Just like I hope your brother gets away with fucking you up cause you're a little snitch

Not enough edginess!

/thread

>being this cooked

Lay off the pipe m8

She workin two jobs

1. 99% of local cops have no involvement in any federal investigatoon, nor do they have any knowledge of who is a CI; County/State/Municipal LE who are involved in federal investigations are not patrol officers - i.e. they don’t respond to calls for service.

2. Domestic violence is a shall arrest offense nationwide.

3. CI’s aren’t above the law and any violation of the law by a CI is a hit to their credibility, which ends up with them in jail and no longer a CI.

In reference to your post about him getting paid for info - that is not the way it works, especially with narcotics investigations.

t. Bored HSI TFO

Explain more about cops, law-san

Go into a biker bar with bruises, tell them how he beats you. Get him rolled.

In reference to what aspect of it?

Evading law issues when saving pics from Sup Forums that literally look 18+ and avoiding trouble from cyberstalking.

All law enforcement agencies have CI programs.

>Go into a biker bar
Yeah, walk into an OMG clubhouse/bar - great idea.

>tell them how he beats you. Get him rolled.
And why the fuck would some 1%ers give a damn about some kid?

kill him

Someone is mad

>All law enforcement agencies have CI programs.
Ok, first off, that’s wrong. Why? Running CIs is a hit and miss game, and it’s not up to the agency to use a CI, it’s up to the DA or USAs Office (depending on which court you’re prosecuting in).

Aside from that, having an actual CI program means compartmentalization if information. Your road officers are not made aware of who is a CI, and who is not. This applies to OP’s brother even more if he is a federal CI. CIs files are classified, which is why all federal agents and TFOs have security clearances.

So what point are you trying to make?

Snitches get stitches

There’s no real way to avoid leaving an electronic footprint of some kind when you’re downloading or uploading anything. Having that data on a physical device makes that information much easier to recover. I’m not an ICAC investigator, so I don’t really dabble much on that side.

he mad

Nice dubs. Show both gfs for... science.

A photo was posted a while ago and the girl looks 18.

i'll just shoot your penis off lole

am in

So what if I delete the content

He's got some value for suffering, but he might cognitively lack ubiquity with other objects. Looks to be pretty spot on sociopathy I'd make the assumption that his existential quantification has been in lifelong crisis~ It's a common one.

It's not easy to tell someone that their sick, physically or mentally. This is something to discuss with the people who love/are close to him along with a professional to find treatment, in the same manner one would an intervention.

As for all this talk of police, they're essentially just guys with guns. I don't really see how that would 'solve' anything but his incarceration state, identical to you putting him in a cage yourself really.

I'm not your mother.

It can be recovered, unless you physically destroy the HDD platters

This is a phone

added to skype

I do hope your insightful inquiries reach consummation.

Any Cellebrite Suite tools will rape your phone, more importantly, If they serve a search warrant/subpoena on your cellular provider, you’re fucked. But honestly, unless you’re disseminating shit, or downloading large volumes of it, no ICAC TF is going to waste their time.

I see.

rat on the rat, it's what the relatives of rats do

Rat a tat tat
3 bowls of scat

I messaged you on skype

I'm compliant to your need for emotional supply. There's no more reason to be lonely.

I also respect your old-school methodology, reminiscent of 4chans antiquity.

Tell the people on the streets just tell them to not kill him.

Try telling someone you have some dirt on so that they're obligated to listen.

>ITT: Faggot makes up excuses and scenarios for every bit of advice.
Fuck outta here, cuck.