Im high and I have a question ... How did the anceint Egyptians go away...

Im high and I have a question ... How did the anceint Egyptians go away? I mean how did they go from pharoahs and mummies... To "normal" people? Did it just change suddenly or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2015/12/151224-egypt-climate-change-old-kingdom-archaeology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_Stone
rosettastone.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Furthermore, how did we learn to figure out heiloglyphics if there's no one in the world who speaks that language today? How did we know "this shape =A" and stuff

I think usually invasion and wars lead to change like that. Here's something to read while high
google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2015/12/151224-egypt-climate-change-old-kingdom-archaeology

Why not look deeper into it and how the aliens have influenced all parts of history. Or the hidden alien war with paul schnieders leak. The alien base on the moon or the aliens on mars. The russian time traveller and the men in black.

Could always look up the mermaid documentaries aswell if your into the aquatic ape theory

They are still around. Their culture changed over time to the Egyptian culture of today.

Ur that dude from ancient aliens with the hair aren't u

if enough symbols are accompanied by certain pictures, you can assume certain heiroglyphs are associated with that object, so we impose a word we understand like "apple" to pictures of apples, and with enough of these little associations, we can begin to compile an understanding of what's being said...sort of.

Wtf? Does no one read articles? Ffs civil wars and invasions like I said

The decline of civilization and Arab invasion
Rosetta stone

What was the first ever civilization to take over them... We're the normal people? Did these normal people think "wtf are these mummy people" or something?

Also did the ancient Egypt and have any damn weapons?

How many of you perma-virgins would hit this? Be honest

It's picture text

Still looks fresh to me

>The decline of civilization and Arab invasion

I think we all see a pattern here

Time kills everything. Even our Civilization will be studied in the future and they will wonder "Why did those people disappear?"

the Nubians from the south where Sudan is now would probably qualify as the first to conquer the egyptians

Rosetta's stone its the most valuable artifact in the world followed by it replica

Just a guy that gets high as fuck and searches for mind blowing shit. The egyptians had electricity back then to from aliens. Id also like to know what the dark knight is doing visiting earth.

I had a buzzcut since then.

So they lost to black jungle people

The Rosetta Stone helped us learn because it had several languages engraved on it.

Forgot the link. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_Stone

The "sea peoples" which were the equivalent of what happens when you warmonger on city states too much in Civ 5: a citystate coalition which unified to crush some classical puss

one of the egyptian kings issued an Edict to be made law among his subjects which containd greek and another language, they basically figured it out from the greek portion of the stone what each individual hieroglyphic meant.

woah, this is one of a hell uneducated person. Did you stop school at 10yo ???

Did you see that fucking mermaid documentary though? Fake as shit man. All that build up to the cellphone video, and then the most obvious fake bullshit ever. It was on the fucking history channel too...

One thing for sure is the Egyptians did not build the pyramids. Every attempt at replicating a new pyramid in the way scientists think they built it fails miserably.

I dunobut the old kingdom people are Nubian looking. and the people now are Arabian looking.

Invasions mentioned above are evidently expressed in the genetics

We all know when the're a change in the top leadership ( nubian or greek invasion) it automatically changes ALL the population.

Fucking idiot. kys

OP go watch Revelation of the Pyramids on YouTube. It’s pretty good.

o jeez. i thought these niggas was trollin with they rosetta stone posts. turns out, there actually is a mother fucking stone that teaches you languages my god man

Hahaha. There's a language program that is named after it too. rosettastone.com/ You can learn amazing things on Sup Forums!

yeah yeah i knew about the program thats what i thought they were referring to

Surprisingly good link.

Anyone even slightly interested in ancient Egypt should give this article a gander.

No culture in human history has ever been unarmed. Every single person understands the meaning of tools and subsequently, weapons. Rest assured that ancient egyptians did have an army with proper weapons for that era.

Also google "The Rosetta Stone"